Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2014, 10:06 PM   #201
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Oh btw, i've uploaded these sliders for Xbox one.

Gamertag: blat b00m
File name: SWAGGER
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #202
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Are you using the same settings from the first page?
This is what I'm using, I haven't checked the first page in forever lol

Hum/CPU

Qb acc 27/55
Pass blk 58/65
Wr catch 38/38

Run blk 50/52
Fumbles 40/48

Pass react 15/15
Ints 40/35
Pass cov 75/75

Tackle 35/35

Penalties

Offside 60
False start 61
Holding 65
Facemask 52
Dpi 75
Opi 25
Kpi 50
Clipping 50
IG 15
Rtp 25
Rtk 50

Injuries 57
Fatigue 67 (more rb subs)
Threshold 38
Old 09-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm absolutely destroying CPU on these sliders. Scoring 28 points per quarter. Default all pro gave me a tougher challenge. What do I do?
Old 09-22-2014, 06:47 PM   #204
MVP

BZito75's Arena

When this game imitates real life I just have to smile and realize the awesome work we put in.

Real life
Cin 41
Atl 10

M15
Cin 37
Atl 6

In both games the falcons lost by 31!

Dalton 18/26 291 3 td
Ryan 21/35 222 3 int

Each team had 2 sacks. Running game for both sides was mediocre as jaquizz was leading rusher with 48 yards on 14 carries (gio was out for cin)

Now 1-1 with Atlanta and I get se for the Thursday game vs Tampa. Side note I lost Julio Jones for the game in the first quarter and they got super physical on my other receivers. Love. This. Game.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:51 PM   #205
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogwilson
I'm absolutely destroying CPU on these sliders. Scoring 28 points per quarter. Default all pro gave me a tougher challenge. What do I do?
Few questions.

1. What team are you using?
2. Offline or online cfm or play now
3. Are you playing sim? And I'm not saying it to be a jerk, honestly you need to let the game dictate what you run.
4. What are you doing to dominate, meaning, are you constantly no huddling? Too many sacks? Do you have all assists on? (Heat seeker, ball hawk, etc.)

I ask that last one because I play with everything off. In my eyes it's a must.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #206
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Few questions.

1. What team are you using?
2. Offline or online cfm or play now
3. Are you playing sim? And I'm not saying it to be a jerk, honestly you need to let the game dictate what you run.
4. What are you doing to dominate, meaning, are you constantly no huddling? Too many sacks? Do you have all assists on? (Heat seeker, ball hawk, etc.)

I ask that last one because I play with everything off. In my eyes it's a must.
Green Bay in an online one team cfm

I am playing sim. No Huddle only in two minute situations, or if I want to run a quick play when I see the defense in a bad formation. I'm getting about 4 sacks per game. Running the ball seems fairly balanced, it's mainly the passing game I'm destroying them in. My defense also seems to be unstoppable despite being just average in paper.

I have strafe assist and ball hawk on, but not switch assist. Btw I am using the updated sliders from the op

I should note that the 28 points per quarter was against the Vikings, and that was only in the first 2 quarters. I ran the ball almost exclusively in the second half but I would have been able to match those numbers had I passed downfield.

For what it's worth, my stats seem fine. Rushing and passing aren't really that staggering. I think it's because my defense and kick return teams are giving me such good field position, otherwise I imagine I could hit 500 passing yards per game.

Last edited by ogwilson; 09-22-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:02 PM   #207
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogwilson
Green Bay in an online one team cfm

I am playing sim. No Huddle only in two minute situations, or if I want to run a quick play when I see the defense in a bad formation. I'm getting about 4 sacks per game. Running the ball seems fairly balanced, it's mainly the passing game I'm destroying them in. My defense also seems to be unstoppable despite being just average in paper.

I have strafe assist and ball hawk on, but not switch assist. Btw I am using the updated sliders from the op

I should note that the 28 points per quarter was against the Vikings, and that was only in the first 2 quarters. I ran the ball almost exclusively in the second half but I would have been able to match those numbers had I passed downfield.

For what it's worth, my stats seem fine. Rushing and passing aren't really that staggering. I think it's because my defense and kick return teams are giving me such good field position, otherwise I imagine I could hit 500 passing yards per game.
Thank you got the fast response. Ok let's try this, turn off strafe, ball hawk and heat seeker, that's number one.

Next drop your accuracy to 20 and pass block to around 40. Remember what qb you are using also, I mean AROD slinging all over the Vikings secondary isn't out of the realm of realism. You can even try to drop wr catch but I don't think you need to nerf the passing game.. Your d on paper isn't good, but how good is minnesota on offense realistically
Old 09-22-2014, 07:12 PM   #208
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Thank you got the fast response. Ok let's try this, turn off strafe, ball hawk and heat seeker, that's number one.

Next drop your accuracy to 20 and pass block to around 40. Remember what qb you are using also, I mean AROD slinging all over the Vikings secondary isn't out of the realm of realism. You can even try to drop wr catch but I don't think you need to nerf the passing game.. Your d on paper isn't good, but how good is minnesota on offense realistically
Yea Minnesota isn't great at all. Matt Cassell has thrown some bad passes as he does in real life. I guess I shouldn't try and judge sliders based on one game, a lot of factors could play into blowout vs defensive struggle. I'll play a few more games with your suggestions and give my thoughts as I go. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »