Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2014, 10:52 AM   #217
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

I'm thinking of raising cpu pass block and nerfing human reaction and coverage to something like 25/75 or 30/70. I've been playing a Redskins(moved to London) franchise exclusively for the past several days and my pass coverage is incredible despite my secondary being low rated. Also, i have 17 sacks in 3 games. Almost all by the cpu. I play on defensive camera and mix up who i control but it's usually a mlb or ss.

Still, the games are incredibly fun. After Dez Bryant had a 99 yard kickoff td on me i fell behind by two scores after throwing a pick 6. Long story short i scratched and clawed and got the ball on my 6 after a great punt with 5:00 left in the game. I drove 94 yards for the game winning TD with 23 seconds left. Had to convert two fourth and shorts and had several incredibly tense moments.

Despite the sacks issue this game and this slider set provides some killer moments. Better than i recall ever having really.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 0

How are you guys doing defending the pass Kap just went 13 for 13 against me at halftime.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:01 AM   #219
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

It varies for me. CPU completion % is usually 65+ with elite QB's in the 80's. But i'm not giving up big yards at all, and have tons of sacks where the QB has all day to throw but nobody's open and then he finally gets taken down.

I'm really trying not to go down the tweaking rabbit hole again, but i'm gonna try a couple of things tonight.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:07 AM   #220
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoelonce
How are you guys doing defending the pass Kap just went 13 for 13 against me at halftime.
I noticed cover 3 is a great set to run against the CPU...and control the flat zone defender to take away the quick stuff.

They tend to tear apart cover 2 and man to man (unless your secondary is solid).

Another good look is to run a cover 1 and control the safety that drops into the yellow zone...look to take away the TE routes over the middle.

Lastly, from a slider perspective, if you feel the CPU is a little too automatic with their passes, lower CPU WR catch to 38-45 ish.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:10 AM   #221
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Just played a game in my Browns CFM against the Panthers. Every aspect of it felt like an authentic game (aside from the 5 sacks I racked up)

On one play, Cam was under immense pressure, shrugged off a sack, danced up into the line of scrimmage and heaved a BOMB deep to Jason Avant. I initially thought, "OK easy INT"...but the pass was a perfect strike that just made it past the stretched out fingers of Donte Whitner...75 yard TD.

I'm not too worried about the CPU not taking shots down field with these sliders
Old 09-23-2014, 12:41 PM   #222
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great sliders - Using 09/22 update

Giants 27 (Me) - Lions 24 OT

Manning - 62% 307 2 TD, 1 INT
Jennings - 102 , 1 TD 4.3 YPC
Beckham - 9 REC, 112 , 2 TD's (Cruz Hurt)
DEF - 5 sacks. 0 INT

Stafford - 68% 282, 2 TD's
Bush - 98 YDS, 6.7 YPC 1 TD, 2 Fumbles Lost
Spread the ball around, no real dominant WR
DEF - 3 Sack, 1 INT

In OT - 3 and out for Lions. 1ST Giant Possession, Kick Game winning 36yd FG

Giants 17 Cardinals 3

Eli - 70% 224 0 , 0
Jennings - 124 Yds, 2 TD's 3.8 YPC
Donnel - 8 Rec, 94 Yds
DEF - 4 Sack, 2 INT

Palmer - 59% 201 Yds, 2 INT's
RB's - 61 YDS 3.1 YPC

Dominated Time of Possession and played great D

-Great games, sacks will be a bit high but alot better than when I first started playing
Old 09-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #223
Rookie

auburnfan2's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Just played a game in my Browns CFM against the Panthers. Every aspect of it felt like an authentic game (aside from the 5 sacks I racked up)

On one play, Cam was under immense pressure, shrugged off a sack, danced up into the line of scrimmage and heaved a BOMB deep to Jason Avant. I initially thought, "OK easy INT"...but the pass was a perfect strike that just made it past the stretched out fingers of Donte Whitner...75 yard TD.

I'm not too worried about the CPU not taking shots down field with these sliders
Hey man great sliders. Do play with certain house rules?
Old 09-23-2014, 07:34 PM   #224
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

I play no switch, no cheese with these sliders all the time and get great results except for sacks which nobody can fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »