Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #265
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Instead of changing traits, try IG and RTP @ 50 and Pass Blk @ 95. I'm averaging 2 - 3 sacks per side and qb's actually scrambling out of danger. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 05:29 PM   #266
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

If we have been playin online cfm, then the patch wouldn't matter since we already had this tuner update right?
Old 10-09-2014, 05:58 PM   #267
Rookie

you're sliders are the only ones i could finish a season with.

10-6 with the cowboys
1st ranked offense romo threw 4100yds 35 tds 23 ints 15sacks, murray 280 carries 2028 yds
28th ranked defense
0-2 sacks a game with edited qbs but also put throw aggressive.
qbs would go deep and avoid the pressure.
i loved it, I've been on this page everyday since week 1 looking for sliders i could play but there was always some thing off when they would fix other problems.
These with the edited qbs as in throw away on, paranoid and throw aggressive.
i really think the throw aggressive helps a lot. no matter what position i rushed from it was very hard to get sacks. i usually play mlb and fs but with these i was able to use the dine again and not abuse the qb.
only problem was that my left guard, center, right guard all had 10 or more pancakes only person close in the leagues was left tackles at 5-7.
my whole o-line went pro bowl.
other than that you did great research on these threads to create these.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:00 PM   #268
Rookie

also it seems to help to reload the cfm before every game, makes the cpu play better for some reason it seems
Old 10-09-2014, 06:00 PM   #269
Rookie

Yeh won't need to restart.

I have similar sliders to this at the moment and just threw it on all madden just to see how it would go and only played few drives before I had to go but things played so differently. Wilson was scrambling against me. Has anyone tried these on all madden?
Old 10-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #270
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
If we have been playin online cfm, then the patch wouldn't matter since we already had this tuner update right?
A little bit actually.

You will see a *few* more errant CPU throws. Other than that...probably not.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:26 PM   #271
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckkky_Lukkke
you're sliders are the only ones i could finish a season with.

10-6 with the cowboys
1st ranked offense romo threw 4100yds 35 tds 23 ints 15sacks, murray 280 carries 2028 yds
28th ranked defense
0-2 sacks a game with edited qbs but also put throw aggressive.
qbs would go deep and avoid the pressure.
i loved it, I've been on this page everyday since week 1 looking for sliders i could play but there was always some thing off when they would fix other problems.
These with the edited qbs as in throw away on, paranoid and throw aggressive.
i really think the throw aggressive helps a lot. no matter what position i rushed from it was very hard to get sacks. i usually play mlb and fs but with these i was able to use the dine again and not abuse the qb.
only problem was that my left guard, center, right guard all had 10 or more pancakes only person close in the leagues was left tackles at 5-7.
my whole o-line went pro bowl.
other than that you did great research on these threads to create these.
Great to hear! Glad they gave you a good season.

Yeah, you do have the Cowboys O-line afterall - they are dominating this year in the NFL.

I'm actually going to update run blocking and bring it down to 35. You might want to do the same...and if you're still dominating, try 30.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 11:30 PM   #272
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Simulated through season 1 of the Chargers test franchise with QB edits.

I'm in year 2.

Right now there's 1 starting rookie QB with throw away: no and sense pressure: ideal. Not the worst thing in the world.

Just played against the Raiders and had a blast. The game plays TOTALLY differently when you have the QB edits. I saw Matt McfreakingGloin dance in the pocket, rush around, and then step up right into the teeth of the D-line for a beautiful bomb to a wide open WR.

I also saw a TON of quick errant passes due to him freaking out with pressure and getting rid of the ball. His stats were very realistic by the end of the game.

Got 2 sacks (both which I felt were fair) and 2 INT's. What a fun game.

Keeping my D pass reaction time at 15 (perfect there) but going to be dropping pass coverage down to 65. I feel like pass coverage directly impacts their willingness to chuck downfield. I lowered it to 70 during the Raiders game and started really liking what I saw from the CPU QB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »