Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 11:25 AM   #289
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

To clarify, I took this set and changed to all madden with the only exception of lowering interceptions for both teams to 30. Great results. Less sacks and incredible pressure in determining how to stop the cpu offense.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #290
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Panthers intrigue me, and I'm liking the all madden idea. I'll give it a run.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:27 PM   #291
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

The Panthers are really fun. I'll likely make a few small tweaks but I'm set on all madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 07:35 PM   #292
MVP

BZito75's Arena

I just played a half on all madden and hated it. Felt too scripted to me. I think all pro is my go to but absolutely to each their own. I like that these sliders stretch past just the all pro setting.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #293
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

I hear ya. I would too if it was challenging enough
Old 10-14-2014, 06:43 AM   #294
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
I don't really see the CPU intercept everything. I've had a few games where I finish with 0 INT's..and even a few where I should have had more but the defenders just couldn't quite come down with it.

That's good to know. Does the same go for the user too? Do you intercept the ones you should and maybe have an occasional drop here and there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2014, 03:03 PM   #295
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Just updated the OP with the post-patch sliders.

I'm going off memory here - so I might not be 100% accurate. I will check again tonight to make sure.

I just had one of the most challenging and rewarding games of All-Pro Madden15 yet.

In my Chargers offline CFM, I saw that I was up against the Broncos. So I clicked over to their team and edited their playbook to Pass Balanced.

As a result, Manning went off on me. 4 TD's 300 yds. 2 TD's to Sanders. 1 to J. Thomas. 1 to D. Thomas. 73% completion rate.

I barely won 34-28 thanks to a timely fumble recovery and INT late. It was extremely tough to stop Manning and I felt like it was a fair game the entire time.

With the Broncos running this new playbook, I saw several new routes I've never seen the CPU run before. They BURNED me on the deep comeback route to D. Thomas repeatedly against man to man. They also ran some new wrinkles I haven't faced yet. It was challenging.

So if you're running an offline CFM, I highly recommend checking the CPU's scheme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #296
MVP

BZito75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Just updated the OP with the post-patch sliders.

I'm going off memory here - so I might not be 100% accurate. I will check again tonight to make sure.

I just had one of the most challenging and rewarding games of All-Pro Madden15 yet.

In my Chargers offline CFM, I saw that I was up against the Broncos. So I clicked over to their team and edited their playbook to Pass Balanced.

As a result, Manning went off on me. 4 TD's 300 yds. 2 TD's to Sanders. 1 to J. Thomas. 1 to D. Thomas. 73% completion rate.

I barely won 34-28 thanks to a timely fumble recovery and INT late. It was extremely tough to stop Manning and I felt like it was a fair game the entire time.

With the Broncos running this new playbook, I saw several new routes I've never seen the CPU run before. They BURNED me on the deep comeback route to D. Thomas repeatedly against man to man. They also ran some new wrinkles I haven't faced yet. It was challenging.

So if you're running an offline CFM, I highly recommend checking the CPU's scheme.
Do you need to control all 32 teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »