Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2014, 07:59 PM   #297
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

How are you changing cpu playbooks? Every time I turn off auto pilot on my opponent I get the loading glitch.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #298
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
How are you changing cpu playbooks? Every time I turn off auto pilot on my opponent I get the loading glitch.

I don't control all 32 teams. I just click over, start a new coach. Edit their scheme. Then retire.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #299
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Ok so I've upped game speed to fast and CPU pass block to 85 and roughing the passer to 85 and have 1 sack in 3 games. Might be a placebo but I'll keep everyone posted. Started up a Rams chise now. Will post stats after first game. All pro btw.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:49 PM   #300
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Coach espo escapes week 1 with his first win of his career. Rams take this one 26-23 on a last second field goal.

Bridgewater 12/21 214, 1 td
Davis 20/26 198, 1 td

Asiata 24-98 1 fl
Banyard 8-18
Stacy 21-95 1 td
Cunningham 11-79 (50 yard long)

Sacks
Vikings 2 sacks (both on zone blitzes)
Rams 2 sacks (brockers on a screen pass, sims on a timed edge rush)

I tried to jump EVERY snap to see if I could prove my theory wrong but I simply couldn't get pressure. I'm noticing on fast speed at 50 thresh and pass block at 85 & rtp at 85 that the o line just plays smarter. There's a pocket and when it breaks down, the CPU will look to get rid of the ball.

Everything else was even. The only thing I might want to look at is dropping my run block to the 25 range and upping CPU from 63 to 73.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #301
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
I don't control all 32 teams. I just click over, start a new coach. Edit their scheme. Then retire.
Ahh, ok. I'm not controlling all 32 teams but am controlling several of them, one of which being my next opponent Detroit. I switched to detroit and changed their scheme but couldn't find anywhere to change the playbooks except in the game loading screen. So i turned auto-pilot off for detroit, switched back to Carolina and tried to start the game. I got the loading glitch. In fact i've gotten it like ten times in a row with a couple of times where i can't even load the franchise at all.

Old 10-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #302
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Ahh, ok. I'm not controlling all 32 teams but am controlling several of them, one of which being my next opponent Detroit. I switched to detroit and changed their scheme but couldn't find anywhere to change the playbooks except in the game loading screen. So i turned auto-pilot off for detroit, switched back to Carolina and tried to start the game. I got the loading glitch. In fact i've gotten it like ten times in a row with a couple of times where i can't even load the franchise at all.

That sucks. Yeah I highly recommend controlling just 1 team at a time and then retiring after you make changes (even if you plan on controlling that team a few times during the year). I haven't run into the freezing glitch with this strategy at all.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:25 AM   #303
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
Ok so I've upped game speed to fast and CPU pass block to 85 and roughing the passer to 85 and have 1 sack in 3 games. Might be a placebo but I'll keep everyone posted. Started up a Rams chise now. Will post stats after first game. All pro btw.

Looking at the above, at this -- http://www.operationsports.com/forum...finalized.html -- and at this -- http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html -- the common denominator seems to be low pass reaction, high coverage, and fast games speed . . . will have to test myself.

Last edited by NimitsTexan; 10-16-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:27 AM   #304
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Looking at the above, at this -- http://www.operationsports.com/forum...finalized.html -- and at this -- http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html -- the common denominator seems to be low pass reaction, high coverage, and fast games speed . . . will have to test myself.
Well, I have been playing with the low reaction, high coverage for a while and have been really enjoying the way the game plays, however recent post and discussions with 4thQtr in the http://www.operationsports.com/forum...us-thread.html thread have caused me to rethink this and do some more testing. One thing I can say for certain, when I had RTP set to 85 I was getting a ridiculous number of them called. I couldn't stop anybody because almost every drive was extended by a RTP call, sometimes several on the same drive. That's unacceptable to me.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »