Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-11-2014, 09:42 AM   #25
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

I also played a game last night with the IG and RP set to 5. Cowboys (me) VS Eagles (CPU).

Unfortunately, the Eagles ran ALL OVER my terrible defense (30 carries for 199 yards) with Shady McCoy - so Foles didn't need to pass much at all.

I think he finished something like 9/15 for 149.

I did notice that he was a bit faster at getting rid of the ball in time. I definitely liked this.

I also noticed that he was shrugging off more sacks. Maybe this comes from lowering roughing the passer? We would have had at least 2 more sacks but he shrugged them off.

We still ended up with 4 sacks. Not too shabby. We got 3/4 of them from the same stupid broken screen play the CPU tried running. Every single time they tried it, we immediately dumped Foles. Man, do they ever need to fix the screen AI in this game.

Final score: Cowboys 27 Eagles 24 in OT.

Was actually a very fun game.

Still not satisfied with the sacks, but I feel like we're getting closer. I'm going to switch teams now and take control of a team with better defense to see how they play against the CPU.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:42 AM   #26
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Game 1 with my mediocre Mexico City squad they were very good. They started out averaging 10ypc due to a 36 yd run. In the end i don't remember the exact numbers but it was around 150 yds at 4+ ypc.

Game 2 with the Panthers i stuffed the run for the most part. I don't remember the numbers.

I'll post stats tonight right after my games. Last night i was tired and just went straight to bed.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:43 AM   #27
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
By no means do I want to hijack swaggers thread. If I get the ok from him I'll post them here, if not I can always pm you, but let me say if it wasn't for swagger I wouldn't have figured this 5&5 out. My sliders and his are very similar.
Don't even worry about hijacking the thread. We're all testing your 5&5 theory - and I think it's great.

With some more test results, I will definitely end up updating the OP - and will probably include some version of your work in there and credit you.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #28
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Don't even worry about hijacking the thread. We're all testing your 5&5 theory - and I think it's great.

With some more test results, I will definitely end up updating the OP - and will probably include some version of your work in there and credit you.

Hey Swagger, great work man..........will you be updating the OP with edits today? Most importantly this 5&5 change?
Old 09-11-2014, 09:49 AM   #29
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Hey Swagger, great work man..........will you be updating the OP with edits today? Most importantly this 5&5 change?
Thanks PMO. I'm still testing it - want to get at least 2-3 more games in with them. In the mean time, if you guys could keep testing them as well, that would be awesome.

I'm thinking I might even try jacking IG up to 99 one game and just see how the CPU behaves differently.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:51 AM   #30
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Another route we could head in would be to use the roster edits this community was talking about before the tuning update.

The idea was to edit QB traits to throw ball away: yes and pocket presence: paranoid.

This will definitely cut down on sacks, however, the problem with doing this in a CFM is that the CPU will start drafting rookie QBs who won't have these traits...and we won't be able to edit them. So by year 4-5, it's the same old story.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #31
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Another route we could head in would be to use the roster edits this community was talking about before the tuning update.

The idea was to edit QB traits to throw ball away: yes and pocket presence: paranoid.

This will definitely cut down on sacks, however, the problem with doing this in a CFM is that the CPU will start drafting rookie QBs who won't have these traits...and we won't be able to edit them. So by year 4-5, it's the same old story.
I would stay away from that because in CFM after about 3-4 seasons then it's all new ppl in the league making those roster edits useless ya know.....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 10:09 AM   #32
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Yes it was my idea along with armor to implement the QB edits...EA is aware that the QB holds on to the ball to long so in order to counter this you have to use the QB edits fellas.....

I have great games with tweaked sliders and it varies with sacks from team to team...
Also QB accuracy in my opinion should be @4 for both QB's....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »