Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #313
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Sorry, one more thing, are you still using the QB edits with these or are you going with just the scheme change? Thanks again for taking the time to answer all my questions!

No problem at all my man.

I am using both scheme edits and QB edits. Both have been working beautifully.

Right now I'm 6-3 with the Chargers in year 2. I'm 6th in the league with only 20 sacks. 1st place has 28 sacks. I'm averaging only slightly over 2 sacks a game.

My newest updated sliders have been giving me challenging games. Having a blast.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:57 PM   #314
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
No problem at all my man.

I am using both scheme edits and QB edits. Both have been working beautifully.

Right now I'm 6-3 with the Chargers in year 2. I'm 6th in the league with only 20 sacks. 1st place has 28 sacks. I'm averaging only slightly over 2 sacks a game.

My newest updated sliders have been giving me challenging games. Having a blast.
Awesome, do you think the rookies will mess it up or is there a way to edit their traits? You edited the Throw Away: yes and Sense Pressure: paranoid right? And then you change the scheme to whatever is closest to the real team, but this is only done the week you play them and then you change it back? Thanks again man, really appreciate it!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-16-2014, 01:00 PM   #315
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Awesome, do you think the rookies will mess it up or is there a way to edit their traits? You edited the Throw Away: yes and Sense Pressure: paranoid right? And then you change the scheme to whatever is closest to the real team, but this is only done the week you play them and then you change it back? Thanks again man, really appreciate it!
The rookies will definitely make things more...interesting for lack of a better word.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to edit the Sense pressure trait once the season starts. You CAN upgrade their throw ball away trait to yes (costs 2500 xp) though.

And yup, I switch in, change the scheme the week I play them, and then switch back to my team. I just keep their scheme at whatever I set it to so they can also get some more games simmed with the new scheme (hopefully they get better stats).
Old 10-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #316
MVP

BZito75's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Maybe it was a fluke and I need to give it another shot. The really annoying thing was most of the calls were completely ridiculous where the defender barely, if at all even touched the QB. Even with the QBs wearing skirts nowadays they wouldn't have made those calls in the NFL. It's like the QBs were taking hockey dives. I thought I was watching a Penguins game with Sidney Crosby!
As a Rangers fan, from Brooklyn, you're penguin comment made me smile. KUDOS!!!
Old 10-16-2014, 02:35 PM   #317
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZito75
As a Rangers fan, from Brooklyn, you're penguin comment made me smile. KUDOS!!!
Yeah, I just kept thinking of the playoffs a few years ago where he would flop on the ice any time someone breathed on him.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »