Home

Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

This is a discussion on Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 10:11 AM   #33
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Swagger's All-Pro Chameleon Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Yes it was my idea along with armor to implement the QB edits...EA is aware that the QB holds on to the ball to long so in order to counter this you have to use the QB edits fellas.....

I have great games with tweaked sliders and it varies with sacks from team to team...
Also QB accuracy in my opinion should be @4 for both QB's....
You say 4, armor has 10 and swagger has 60........ This QB ACC slider is outta control with the differences......... Editing rosters is great if your playing 1-2 seasons........ Anything more and there rendered useless
Old 09-11-2014, 11:06 AM   #34
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Yes it was my idea along with armor to implement the QB edits...EA is aware that the QB holds on to the ball to long so in order to counter this you have to use the QB edits fellas.....

I have great games with tweaked sliders and it varies with sacks from team to team...
Also QB accuracy in my opinion should be @4 for both QB's....
I've set QB accuracy to 60 for the CPU because that slider really doesn't affect their accuracy. It more directly impacts their decision making. They lack confidence to throw downfield with low accuracy. As a result, they play dink and dunk all game on you.

I got tired of seeing the CPU complete 8 passes to the HB and FB.

With QB accuracy at 60, IMO, you see far more throws down field.

Testing has shown the same from several members here.

But to each his own!
Old 09-11-2014, 11:07 AM   #35
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
I would stay away from that because in CFM after about 3-4 seasons then it's all new ppl in the league making those roster edits useless ya know.....
I'm just hoping EA creates a patch that addresses this. I believe they will - and hopefully it's enough to not need roster tweaks.

If they could just make the CPU toss the ball out of bounds or trigger an inaccurate throw when facing pressure, I would die and go to football heaven.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #36
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
I'm just hoping EA creates a patch that addresses this. I believe they will - and hopefully it's enough to not need roster tweaks.

If they could just make the CPU toss the ball out of bounds or trigger an inaccurate throw when facing pressure, I would die and go to football heaven.
LOL I hear ya....... I love coverage sacks but sometimes the QB is just too dumb and it doesn't feel earned, although I'm happy my DB's actually covered well as they usually do not do that lol
Old 09-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

These sliders look promising, and I'm in total agreement re qba. I've had it at 39 and lately 20 on All Madden and the percentages don't change.

The differences is they'll be more aggressive with their throws, meaning they'll miss some targets. It's more realistic as pro qbs don't miss on short wide open throws, they're more likely to miss on longer attempts.

A higher qba rating replicates that, even on all madden. The low ratings get your accurate completion %, but not accurate play calling (qbs will stick to short throws but then miss on them to bring the % down)

Quick question re sacks: I've been playing all-madden with most sliders near default, apart from qba which is 5 for me and 20 for CPU. Some penalty sliders high (like holding at 95 - which gets it called at least once a game) and some low, like IG and RTP at 5).

As an aside, I think DPI and OPI are better a little lower. Got them on 20 and both wrs and dbs seem to attack the ball more (been throwing long to Megatron in single coverage and he's been out jumping dbs, ripping it down and staying on his feet - wasn't seeing that on 99 for each slider).

Sorry, rambling, back to sack issue, I'm still getting 6 or 7 a game on CPU qb. Lions are powerful up front but way too many (playing online CFM too).

Am starting to wonder whether it's speed threshold on 0 that's the problem. Maybe it makes DL way too fast for OLs to cope?

Any thoughts?

Am 1-1 with Lions so enjoying the challenge, just wish sacks were harder so they actually made you want to fist pump the air when you get one.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:36 AM   #38
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Woopie

Am starting to wonder whether it's speed threshold on 0 that's the problem. Maybe it makes DL way too fast for OLs to cope?

Any thoughts?
I've wondered this myself. Perhaps we should test it at a higher number. I just don't want to go too far down the rabbit hole. In the past i've gotten slideritis so bad that i ended up quitting playing the game.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #39
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
I've wondered this myself. Perhaps we should test it at a higher number. I just don't want to go too far down the rabbit hole. In the past i've gotten slideritis so bad that i ended up quitting playing the game.
Been there also, not what I wanna do either, I think highest you bring Threshold to is 30, but still between 0-30 would you even see much of a difference, this year I use 0, last year I used 30 lol
Old 09-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak

I might increase it to, say, 15 tonight and see how that goes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »