TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-13-2014, 07:13 PM   #9
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros_9
Which slider set do you use in you CFM?
I use different sets for different CFM's. In my Steelers one I used the Blue Set which I am releasing soon. These game me a lot of close but fair games. However I am about to bump up to the Red Set in that CFM to make it even more of a challenge.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I use different sets for different CFM's. In my Steelers one I used the Blue Set which I am releasing soon. These game me a lot of close but fair games. However I am about to bump up to the Red Set in that CFM to make it even more of a challenge.
I have been using charters but I feel like it's gotten to easy for me. I'm 23-5 using them. I need more of a challenge.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:56 PM   #11
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
I have been using charters but I feel like it's gotten to easy for me. I'm 23-5 using them. I need more of a challenge.
Give the Black Set a go as these will definitely give you a challenge. I am still testing all of the sets but I feel like the Black Set has a good base for now. Looking to release the others over the next few days.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 09:57 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I have been using charters sliders I feel like those have gotten to easy I'm 24-5 using them. I need more of a challenge.

Last edited by Astros_9; 09-13-2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Double text
Old 09-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #13
Rookie

Sorry for the double post. And I'll give the black set a try and let you know how it works out for me
Old 09-13-2014, 10:09 PM   #14
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Sorry for the double post. And I'll give the black set a try and let you know how it works out for me
Try and play at least 3 CFM games for them to settle in properly. Usually when sliders are changed in Madden, the first few games can be crazy. The Black Set is also really difficult so I appreciate any feedback.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #15
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Blue Set has been released. Tweak to your liking and I will update when it feels needed. Any feedback is welcome.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #16
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

I am doing some more testing tonight with the Blue Set. Green Set should be released within next few days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »