TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #17
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TheSaints7's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

The base for the Red Set is now available. Any feedback is welcome. Will continue to test and update in the following days.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #18
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Red Set is being released very soon for people who are quite new to All Madden.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:51 PM   #19
Rookie

I did try out the black set a few games with my Bucs franchise and things didn't go so well. Probably because I was the Bucs. But what I think I'm going to do is go from blue to red to black in my Texans and Rams franchise.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:26 PM   #20
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

Can we mix and match, cause im really good at offense and not so good at defense. Matthew Stafford threw 6 TD's 0 INT 345 yards in the first game i played on Blue Set. I blew the Falcons out, but they still put up points. What im thinking is stay on blue set for defense and move up to red set for offense. The way you're doing the sliders is reminding me of Jarodd21s sliders. Whatever happened to him? I was expected him to make sliders.
Old 09-20-2014, 01:31 AM   #21
Rookie

I just played the most thrilling game I have ever played on your blue set. I was playing against the Titans and it was 10-10 after three. They Titans hit a 57 yard FG to go up 13-10. On the next drive I drove down the field then fumbled. Titans took advantage and Olsweiler threw a 37 yard TD pass to Cruz. Titans up 20-10 with 4:37 left. On the the drive I was able to move the ball then savage got sacked making it 4th and 17 with less than to minutes to go. Call all verticals. Had Andre Johnson with man coverage in the middle of the field threw it to him and he came down with an amazing catch and ran into the endzone for a 58 yard TD. I onside kicked Titans recovered and I stopped them to a 3 and out but they did manage to get a field goal. Titan up 23-17 with 1:32 to go. I go the ball on the kick off and my offense marched down the field converting on 3rd and 4th down. With under 30 seconds left and the ball at the 13 I hit my rookie 5th string receiver on a post route for a 13 yard score. I'm up 24-23 with 26 seconds to go. I then kick it deep and they get a decent return. I was thinking ok all we have to do is keep everything in front of us. I called cover 4 and what happens? My number one corner bust his coverage and the Titans connect on a 66 yard TD. now up 31-24. They squib the kick off to me and I has the ball at my 40 called a Hail Mary and threw it up incomplete. However there was a roughing the passer call so I would have one more play. Hail Mary again. I had a man beat I'm the enzone but I over throw him. I lose 31-24. A heartbreaker..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 07:12 AM   #22
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
Can we mix and match, cause im really good at offense and not so good at defense. Matthew Stafford threw 6 TD's 0 INT 345 yards in the first game i played on Blue Set. I blew the Falcons out, but they still put up points. What im thinking is stay on blue set for defense and move up to red set for offense. The way you're doing the sliders is reminding me of Jarodd21s sliders. Whatever happened to him? I was expected him to make sliders.
Yes, you can mix and match as you wish to achieve a balanced game on both Offense and Deffense. If you are struggling in a certain category then tweak the slider to something you are comfortable with. I am going to be making plenty of updates throughout the coming days.

My layout is pretty similar because of the 4 different sets but the sliders are different which is the main thing. Jarrod21 is great at making sliders too and I believe he is releasing some in the next few days.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 09-20-2014 at 07:26 AM.
Old 09-20-2014, 07:23 AM   #23
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros_9
I did try out the black set a few games with my Bucs franchise and things didn't go so well. Probably because I was the Bucs. But what I think I'm going to do is go from blue to red to black in my Texans and Rams franchise.
Yes, the Black Set is incredibly tough. I'm going to tweak a few things later. If you make it up to the Black Set again then lower the sliders which you are struggling with before working your way back up. My aim with that set was to create an almost impossible to stop set was without the CPU making flat out ridiculous plays. I want to force the USER to make correct reads, adjustments and plays in order to have success. I would only move up to this once you have one a Super Bowl or 2 using the Red Set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros_9
I just played the most thrilling game I have ever played on your blue set. I was playing against the Titans and it was 10-10 after three. They Titans hit a 57 yard FG to go up 13-10. On the next drive I drove down the field then fumbled. Titans took advantage and Olsweiler threw a 37 yard TD pass to Cruz. Titans up 20-10 with 4:37 left. On the the drive I was able to move the ball then savage got sacked making it 4th and 17 with less than to minutes to go. Call all verticals. Had Andre Johnson with man coverage in the middle of the field threw it to him and he came down with an amazing catch and ran into the endzone for a 58 yard TD. I onside kicked Titans recovered and I stopped them to a 3 and out but they did manage to get a field goal. Titan up 23-17 with 1:32 to go. I go the ball on the kick off and my offense marched down the field converting on 3rd and 4th down. With under 30 seconds left and the ball at the 13 I hit my rookie 5th string receiver on a post route for a 13 yard score. I'm up 24-23 with 26 seconds to go. I then kick it deep and they get a decent return. I was thinking ok all we have to do is keep everything in front of us. I called cover 4 and what happens? My number one corner bust his coverage and the Titans connect on a 66 yard TD. now up 31-24. They squib the kick off to me and I has the ball at my 40 called a Hail Mary and threw it up incomplete. However there was a roughing the passer call so I would have one more play. Hail Mary again. I had a man beat I'm the enzone but I over throw him. I lose 31-24. A heartbreaker..
Glad to see your enjoying them. You will have a lot of thrilling match ups ending with a win or loss with this set. Heartbreaking way to lose but the thrill of the game can make up for that. Did you think any part of the Blue Set needed tweaking at all?

Last edited by TheSaints7; 09-20-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #24
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

All Sets have been released. I am happy with them now for a base. Tweak anything you need to so that you can fit the sliders to suit your game type.

Green Set - For people working their way up from All-Pro and want an introduction to All-Madden.

Blue Set - This is for guys who are more familiar with AM and need a fair challenge from the CPU.

Red Set - Users who need a step up after using the Blue Set and who need a slightly harder challenge from default AM. Only try this set once you have won a Super Bowl or 2 using above set.

Black Set - Skilled users who usually destroy the CPU on default All-Madden and need the hardest possible challenge. Play calling and adjustments will need to be spot on to have success with this set. These are for people who struggle to get any sort of challenge from the computer.

Like mentioned before, no sliders are perfect and they certainly do not fix everything wrong with Madden. I hope you like the sets and use the above descriptions for each one to figure out which set is for you. Feel free to mix and match to achieve the realistic, challenging and game play that suits your style.

As always I will continue to test and update but since I am deeply involved within my CFM at the moment, I will not be testing every day all year round. I want to enjoy the game and I hope you guys do to. If you have any feedback then please post it below and I can work with it to give you any advice on tweaks if necessary.

Last edited by TheSaints7; 09-20-2014 at 09:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »