Home

CFM Offline All-Pro Default Sliders

This is a discussion on CFM Offline All-Pro Default Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2014, 06:20 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: CFM Offline All-Pro Default Sliders

Starting stream of 2nd half now
Old 09-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #18
Pro

So, Peyton ended up 24-30 226 1td 2 int. Those 4 turnovers basically helped me win the game or I would have been in serious trouble.

I'm fine with his accuracy like that. Now I'm ready to see what a 2nd tier QB will look like next. I'll throw the archive up when i get a chance
Old 09-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #19
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

my problem is that no matter what i do CPu QB will never get 55% or so. The lowest i was able to hold the CPU is 62% with ALOT of 80%..
Old 09-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
my problem is that no matter what i do CPu QB will never get 55% or so. The lowest i was able to hold the CPU is 62% with ALOT of 80%..
I agree. So far that is my only issue as well from the brief gameplay you saw earlier. Unfortunately my offline CFM froze up on me and I had to start over. Tried to recreate another offline CFM and it kept freezing so I went to making an online CFM. I will try an offline CFM one more time but if it freezes up on me Im going to online CFM for the remainder until the patch.

Speaking on accuracy, its looking like I will run two offline CFMs, one with CPU/Hum ACC at 40 and one at 30 and I will begin posting tonight
Old 09-16-2014, 02:10 AM   #21
Pro

Here's my next test game

Watch live video from Kzdwfy on Twitch

What I did notice was with QB acc lowered to 25 I enjoyed the inaccuracy from both QBs but I dominated and the playcalling was iffy with SF. They ran around 5-6 screens in the first half, with none successful.

Therefore, shutting them down was pretty easy as I won 20-9 but I thought it was a little too easy being that they are playing at home and their team rank of 93 and mine of 82 but I am a pretty good strategist lol. Take a look and let me know what you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 02:15 AM   #22
Pro

Here's same teams but QB acc at 50 for both:

Watch live video from Kzdwfy on Twitch

You could already see the difference in accuracy with Kaep being 11-13 in the first half but also only 1 screen play and he got it off before he was hit and not even to the primary receiver lol. I think I am going to run 4 online CFMs (2) with QB acc at 25 and (2) with QB acc at 50.

My theory is that right now everything else as far as sliders are concerned plays very weell. The question is is the game more of a challenge with QB acc at default but will I sacrifice QB accuracy or can I get a good game with QB acc at 25 as well. To be continued

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »