Home

Madden 15 by authentic

This is a discussion on Madden 15 by authentic within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37
Madden 15 by authentic

What is going on guys? I am back for another season of Madden. I have played a ton of games of Madden already on default settings, because how can you tell what's wrong with a game if you just start adjusting right away? I wanted to open the discussion so people know I'm doing sliders and so we can discuss what I'm testing so others can join in.

I'll update the thread very soon...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 15 by authentic

Still looking for a solution to high sack numbers...anything you got is much appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2014, 07:32 PM   #3
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Still looking for a solution to high sack numbers...anything you got is much appreciated

Man, I hate to say it, but I don't think there is one yet.. even after those tuner updates, unfortunately. I tried many different things, and still get too many sacks most times with the Rams' front 7. We'll see after some more games, against tougher opponents, tomorrow. I am not holding my breath though. EA might need to step in again... =/

Good luck with the sliders though, authentic.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #4
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Man, I hate to say it, but I don't think there is one yet.. even after those tuner updates, unfortunately. I tried many different things, and still get too many sacks most times with the Rams' front 7. We'll see after some more games, against tougher opponents, tomorrow. I am not holding my breath though. EA might need to step in again... =/

Good luck with the sliders though, authentic.

Yeah I've been testing tons of different things today...one game I actually managed to not sack the QB for an entire half. I had holding at 99 lol but it did kind of work.

But in doing that, it opened up gigantic holes in the running game for both teams...didn't like it.

Hoping EA addresses it too! Would make the game darn near pefect.

Old 09-11-2014, 07:52 PM   #5
All Star

authentic's Arena

Sack numbers can be fixed by not controlling your defensive lineman all the time, just as a way to make defense more challenging. I control a different player throughout the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 08:19 PM   #6
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Sack numbers can be fixed by not controlling your defensive lineman all the time, just as a way to make defense more challenging. I control a different player throughout the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is true to an extent, but even when I use RDE Robert Quinn (99 overall, 97 power move), I still have my DTs racking up sacks (not to mention LDE Chris Long, or if I start blitzing my LBs), when I start to get double-teamed. The CPU for the really good front 7s and D-lines still get penetration quickly enough to get many sacks. I've played enough games to know this now.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:06 PM   #7
All Star

authentic's Arena

Quote:
That is true to an extent, but even when I use RDE Robert Quinn (99 overall, 97 power move), I still have my DTs racking up sacks (not to mention LDE Chris Long, or if I start blitzing my LBs), when I start to get double-teamed. The CPU for the really good front 7s and D-lines still get penetration quickly enough to get many sacks. I've played enough games to know this now.
Another thing that could be considered is auto subs. Offensive lines tire quickly.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:22 PM   #8
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I started doing the same thing. In fact, if you control the LB and really take away the CPU's short-medium passes over the middle, they will often give up, and gingerly limp to the sideline before they're sacked.

It's almost like they're saying, "oh darn. You've taken away my only option. Here, please sack me."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »