The most important 2 sliders. - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2014, 11:51 AM   #89
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leathrneck34
Rushin you may not have posted your slider's with the intention of becoming a slider guru, but I think you just got promoted..... Lol

P.S Love your freakin Accent... Makes me think of rocky 4 for some reason
Thanks
I've been dying for someone to do a duel facecam onlne game of madden so i can insert Drago saying "you vill lose" to apollo creed, in one of my videos I make a joke about the version shown in Russia, that Drago beats Rocky (remember how hard he hit that machine, 2000 pounds of pressure, no one would have survivved Drago) in reference to how some Russians think that a Russian invented the radio/morse code/ other important inventions. Although many Americans don't know about our obsessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
What affect do these sliders have on user coverage, especially man coverage? Will DB ratings matter so that Richard Sherman plays like him? Since Coverage is set pretty much the same for user and CPU, do you see a difference based on DB attributes?
Great time for this question, They are completely based on attribute, I never throw at Sherman or Revis, playing a test season as the Seahawks actually and I locked down Thomas of the broncos for 2 catches (without ever switching to Sherman) and Peyton still threw for 300, in my opinions, I could burn Sherman with the default sliders, I don't see him playing like a scrub ever now, which is actually untrue he got burned sunday but his ratings, and DB ratings are the number one factor of weather or not you will be able to throw on them/ or them throw on you.

also- it's my birthday!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:31 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 6

Happy birthday man.

Plugged your coverage sliders into an All-Madden set I'm working on, really liked what I saw. If getting too many sacks, just keep pass blocking close or even to pass coverage. I've been playing with it one lower lately and its nice.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #91
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
Great time for this question, They are completely based on attribute, I never throw at Sherman or Revis, playing a test season as the Seahawks actually and I locked down Thomas of the broncos for 2 catches (without ever switching to Sherman) and Peyton still threw for 300, in my opinions, I could burn Sherman with the default sliders, I don't see him playing like a scrub ever now, which is actually untrue he got burned sunday but his ratings, and DB ratings are the number one factor of weather or not you will be able to throw on them/ or them throw on you.

also- it's my birthday!
Well, that is good, Sherman playing up to his attributes, unlike with default sliders. I wouldn't say he got burned against Chargers, just a few passes for minimal yardage and no touchdowns.

I am going to use your sliders. Any slider set that makes Sherman play like Sherman instead of Blerman is a go for me

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:43 PM   #92
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sappy3
Happy birthday man.

Plugged your coverage sliders into an All-Madden set I'm working on, really liked what I saw. If getting too many sacks, just keep pass blocking close or even to pass coverage. I've been playing with it one lower lately and its nice.
Thanks! at pass blocking of 64, I have good number of sacks, got 4 in a game last night and this morning, I had one. I had started it at 75, that was my base and I saw that I got about the same number of sacks, but that scrambling QBs would hold the ball, look around, none of my guys would be close and they would tuck and take off for easy first downs. I wanted those guys to come off their blocks eventually since like I said DBs won't cover forever and I still got burned for a 50 yard run by Kaep, but if you still experience too many sacks, it won't hurt stats and such to have it set higher, it just may give the CPU QB more completions, since pressure forces bad passes/ interceptions/ throw aways. but yes always feel free to alter the sliders, because your teams confidence/ player tendencies could be completely different, and they play a huge role in player performance in Madden 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Well, that is good, Sherman playing up to his attributes, unlike with default sliders. I wouldn't say he got burned against Chargers, just a few passes for minimal yardage and no touchdowns.

I am going to use your sliders. Any slider set that makes Sherman play like Sherman instead of Blerman is a go for me

Oh, and Happy Birthday!
Thanks!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:46 PM   #93
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
also- it's my birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have an great day!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #94
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Happy Birthday Rushin ( Drago) !!!
Old 09-19-2014, 04:47 PM   #95
MVP

forme95's Arena

Happy birthday man. Great sliders, hope you have a great day.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #96
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH MADDEN LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »