The most important 2 sliders. - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-19-2014, 05:57 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
I implore you to at least try before you comment..

Your right. I just had the most exciting game I've ever had on madden. Both mine and the CPUs defensive backs played realistically. With ratings really mattering. It was the falcons (me) vs the buccaneers and I was up 24-7 at halftime and ended winning 40-38 on I last second field goal. It felt good to hit roddy white on a deep post pattern right before the safety could make the big hit. Man you just made madden that much more realistic and exciting. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2014, 06:24 PM   #98
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
The most important 2 sliders.

The only issue I'm having with this is that although DB is in better position now, he rarely takes advantage. You never see a DB swat down a pass with these settings. Is there anyway to fix this?

Last edited by tc020791; 09-19-2014 at 06:26 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

This might have been asked before, but has anyone ever tried a game with Reaction, and Pass Coverage both set at 0, or both set at 100? Just for kicks to see how it would play?
Old 09-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #100
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

I'm miss the video were is it at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 09-20-2014, 02:54 AM   #101
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I'm miss the video were is it at?

the first post of the topic (I edited it and inserted the video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Taffer
This might have been asked before, but has anyone ever tried a game with Reaction, and Pass Coverage both set at 0, or both set at 100? Just for kicks to see how it would play?
at 0 the reaction time would be slightly worse and the DBs would lose coverage almost instantly, at 100 they would knock down/intercept everthing and the DBs would be glued to your receivers no matter how long you had to throw the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
The only issue I'm having with this is that although DB is in better position now, he rarely takes advantage. You never see a DB swat down a pass with these settings. Is there anyway to fix this?
yeah tick pass reaction time up a little or get more heat on the QB, approach the game like you're playing a real NFL game, do the things that you think would throw a QB off his game and you'll see it come to pass in madden, I force throws into blanketed receivers all the time that get knocked away, but when I give them all day to pass- 2nd tier guys will pick you apart but no one who gets to the NFL sucks, take that out of your mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Your right. I just had the most exciting game I've ever had on madden. Both mine and the CPUs defensive backs played realistically. With ratings really mattering. It was the falcons (me) vs the buccaneers and I was up 24-7 at halftime and ended winning 40-38 on I last second field goal. It felt good to hit roddy white on a deep post pattern right before the safety could make the big hit. Man you just made madden that much more realistic and exciting. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm glad you gave them a try, I had an incredible game earlier before I left, a 4th down stop in the final seconds of the game to save the 35-31 victory, I played badly and was down 14-0 early, then 21-7, I made the adjustments and stuffed them in the 2nd half, after throwing 3 picks to the same CB, I never went back at him and Jamaal (who is 32 years old on my franchise and still awesome) broke off a 68 yard run, my only good one of the game to take a late lead. with 4 minutes left they drove down to my 5 and in the final seconds, I forced a bad pass into the ground on 4th down, incredible game, I should be recording this season I've had so many good games, but I already did a full season and it was pretty good itself, plus cutting madden videos takes a while. I'm still waiting for that perfect online game- thats the madden video I want to do.

Thanks for birthday wishes everyone, I had a really good one
Old 09-20-2014, 09:29 AM   #102
MVP

OVR: 3

@rushinplayallgame -

Got a question for you .... For your speed setting, are you using "Normal" (or) "Slow"?

I used your slider set (but on All-Madden 2 w/ Normal Speed) for an Offline CFM. I have got to say, they were some epic games (Seahawks - Chargers & Seahawks - Broncos) that came down to the final drive. Lost to the Broncos and beat the Chargers. I think I'm on to something with sacks, BUT need to do more testing (implementing 'house rules' and the edits). Will definitely share once I feel I have enough of a sample size to go of off (and pending how much longer it is till the patch, b/c my editing my be rendered useless/un-needed when the patch comes out).

Cheers & of course ... Belated Happy Bday!
Old 09-20-2014, 10:00 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm glad you gave them a try, I had an incredible game earlier before I left, a 4th down stop in the final seconds of the game to save the 35-31 victory, I played badly and was down 14-0 early, then 21-7, I made the adjustments and stuffed them in the 2nd half, after throwing 3 picks to the same CB, I never went back at him and Jamaal (who is 32 years old on my franchise and still awesome) broke off a 68 yard run, my only good one of the game to take a late lead. with 4 minutes left they drove down to my 5 and in the final seconds, I forced a bad pass into the ground on 4th down, incredible game, I should be recording this season I've had so many good games, but I already did a full season and it was pretty good itself, plus cutting madden videos takes a while. I'm still waiting for that perfect online game- thats the madden video I want to do.

Thanks for birthday wishes everyone, I had a really good one[/quote]

Yea they are great. An it sounds like you're having great games too. It's funny cause I thought CPU accuracy at 41 was bad cause I played against Derek Carr with the patriots and he was God awful but I just played the saints with the Vikings and drew brews tore me apart. I had no clue what to do lol and it felt great lol

Old 09-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #104
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Yea they are great. An it sounds like you're having great games too. It's funny cause I thought CPU accuracy at 41 was bad cause I played against Derek Carr with the patriots and he was God awful but I just played the saints with the Vikings and drew brews tore me apart. I had no clue what to do lol and it felt great lol
thanks, that is the thing, you can be a great defense and sometimes a guy is just too good- he will beat you anyway, tom brady almost broke my sliders but you know what- he's tom brady, he does that to teams (something like 32/41 for 350 yards) it reminded me of when he torched the cowboys for 400 yards and 5 touchdowns (I was happy to hold them to 27 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@rushinplayallgame -

Got a question for you .... For your speed setting, are you using "Normal" (or) "Slow"?

I used your slider set (but on All-Madden 2 w/ Normal Speed) for an Offline CFM. I have to say, they were some epic games (Seahawks - Chargers & Seahawks - Broncos) that came down to the final drive. Lost to the Broncos and beat the Chargers. I think I'm on to something with sacks, BUT need to do more testing (implementing 'house rules' and the edits). Will definitely share once I feel I have enough of a sample size to go of off (and pending how much longer it is till the patch, b/c my editing my be rendered useless/un-needed when the patch comes out).

Cheers & of course ... Belated Happy Bday!
thanks. it was a good day yesterday
normal, I never messed with those settings. I don't think a patch will come to change things that much so you could probably just make your slider set and if a patch is like i think it will be- you wouldn't have to adjust that much. I also dont do house rules, I would rather have a set where I can use the entire arsenal at your disposal to stop/move the ball, basically everything you can do or the CPU can do can be stopped by calling the right plays, you can play the flats if they're killing you with short passes to the outside, or an inverted cover 2 if they're cheesing drag routes. When I guess the runs and passes perfectly- I have my best games, holding teams to 90 or 100 rush yards, when I pick poor plays or half-*** it- I can be crushed on the ground or through the air.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »