Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2014, 12:54 AM   #129
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD1974
My punt returns were TERRIBLE.

My kickoff returns were Jerick McKinnon going hard right then cutting left, spin around the two blockers then off to the races.

FINALLY a slider set where my 94 speed returner can OUTRUN people lol!

I don't think I have had a kickoff return or punt return for a touchdown in madden in like 6 years lol ok I have but not many and I meant to say I normal only get to like the 25 yard line on kickoff returs not 35 lol. I think I have only got even passed the 40 like 3 or 4 times this year so far.
Old 09-21-2014, 04:32 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I don't think I have had a kickoff return or punt return for a touchdown in madden in like 6 years lol ok I have but not many and I meant to say I normal only get to like the 25 yard line on kickoff returs not 35 lol. I think I have only got even passed the 40 like 3 or 4 times this year so far.

Seems like I usually see the lane I should've darted toward right after I've darted the wrong way and been dropped at the 28, haha, but I've still managed to return 2 kickoffs for tds so far this year. Jeff Janis for the Pack and Mike Wallace for the Dolphins! Ack, but on punt returns, I rarely even see a lane and either just sprint forward til I run into someone or try to cut outside for a third of what I would've got by just blindly sprinting forward, haha.
Old 09-21-2014, 02:04 PM   #131
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0

I had a kickoff return for a touchdown just an hour ago, got disconnected so it doesn't count (weak) but I had one, I've had 2 on madden 15 and 0 punt return for touchdown, also never had one go against me because I kick it to the sideline and leave the returner no room, or punts- kick those out of bounds. I had some very strange games though, I blew out a terrible charger team 56-0, had 3 pick off for touchdowns (I've never had even 1 before this game!), then I crushed the patriots (tom brady retired by now) 48-9, then the next game I play I lose to the raiders 35-13. I had allowed 200 yard rushing in those 2 games and then 170 to only the raiders. Every game used to be different but it seems as my CFM goes on (year 6 now), every game is WILDLY different, I think this is a problem with CPU player development and a severe lack of good QBs, the only good games I have anymore are against the elite teams, which makes sense I have the best team in the league (99 offense 97 defense 98 OVR.) but I'm very curious to see how next year goes since I will be losing a lot of great players, I can see I'm not going to be able to keep all of them. but at least I won a superbowl.
eric berry 99 ovr. free agent
eric fisher 99 ovr. free agent
jamaal charles 99 ovr. free agent
aaron murray 99 ovr. free agent
jamarcus webb 90 ovr. free agent
dee ford 90 ovr. free agent
WR you've never heard of because he isn't real 94 ovr. free agent
justin houstin 98 ovr. 1 year left
dontari poe 98 ovr. 1 year left

I'm hoping to be able to afford murray and charles, those two are the only reason I win a lot of games.

season 1- 9-7 championship game loss (my chiefs youtube season)
season 2- 12-4 wildcard loss
season 3- 13-3 championship game loss
season 4- 15-1 superbowl champions
season 5- 10-6 no playoffs (i lost many good players this year and it didn't work out like it did in season 1 for me to sneak into the playoffs)
season 6- 5-3 so far (stupid raiders trashed me in oakland and then won on a last second field goal at arrowhead)

I've been debating just starting over givin the CPU player progression issue, I'm hoping it gets better, I also drafted a QB whos started 4 games and i'll be able to trade (might be 83 ovr. by the time aaron murray comes back) but I might keep him since aaron is a china doll. and I could get good picks for a 99 ovr. QB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 05:19 PM   #132
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Two more CFM games in and man, I think this set is the golden ticket when it comes to fixing the CPU passing game.

Test KC CFM

Game 1: 27-20 win vs. TEN

Hoyer: 21-40-52%-3 TD-0 INT-6 Sacks

Game 2: 32-7 loss vs. DEN

Manning: 26-38-68%-3TD-0 INT-2 Sacks

In both games I saw several purely errant throws, and I saw several passes deflected by my defensive backs, who played the receiver and the ball extremely realistically. I couldn't believe my eyes.

All the other stats look good as well.
Old 09-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Two more CFM games in and man, I think this set is the golden ticket when it comes to fixing the CPU passing game.

Test KC CFM

Game 1: 27-20 win vs. TEN

Hoyer: 21-40-52%-3 TD-0 INT-6 Sacks

Game 2: 32-7 loss vs. DEN

Manning: 26-38-68%-3TD-0 INT-2 Sacks

In both games I saw several purely errant throws, and I saw several passes deflected by my defensive backs, who played the receiver and the ball extremely realistically. I couldn't believe my eyes.

All the other stats look good as well.

Yes the pass coverage is very realistic. I just played the the Seahawks (I was the broncos) and it was very difficult completing passes with their excellent secondary. They baited me into two picks but it felt so real. I had to not force things and just take what they gave me which wasn't much lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #134
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Yes the pass coverage is very realistic. I just played the the Seahawks (I was the broncos) and it was very difficult completing passes with their excellent secondary. They baited me into two picks but it felt so real. I had to not force things and just take what they gave me which wasn't much lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are you guys using the penalty sliders from this set or something different?

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-21-2014, 06:42 PM   #135
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Are you guys using the penalty sliders from this set or something different?
I'm using all the penalties posted in the 2nd post in the thread. All around gameplay is fantastic. I'm having a variety of game types and the CPU passing/HUM pass defense is so much better with these values than anything else I've tried.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 06:45 PM   #136
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
I'm using all the penalties posted in the 2nd post in the thread. All around gameplay is fantastic. I'm having a variety of game types and the CPU passing/HUM pass defense is so much better with these values than anything else I've tried.
Thanks, I have been using the same sliders and have been enjoying the games, was just wondering if anyone had tried them with different penalty sliders, especially the IG slider. Like something low instead of 100.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »