The most important 2 sliders. - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-22-2014, 10:28 PM   #161
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

As a fellow Chiefs fan, and once having a Russian girlfriend, I have to say... потрясающие ползунки!

I love these, but man, I'm scared to death the passing game is going to get too easy. Lately I've gotten very good at passing, and have been thinking of ways to make it more difficult, while still being as realistic as possible. I also play with the Chiefs. I'll probably just roll with it, and see. I hate All Madden, but just wondering has anybody used these there, and are the reaction results etc.. The same?

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #162
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

I use these on all madden and it's quite difficult. I also use QB ACC at 3 for USER.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:49 AM   #163
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
As a fellow Chiefs fan, and once having a Russian girlfriend, I have to say... потрясающие ползунки!

I love these, but man, I'm scared to death the passing game is going to get too easy. Lately I've gotten very good at passing, and have been thinking of ways to make it more difficult, while still being as realistic as possible. I also play with the Chiefs. I'll probably just roll with it, and see. I hate All Madden, but just wondering has anybody used these there, and are the reaction results etc.. The same?
спасибо! I can say without a doubt, these sliders are chiefs tested and approved

@tc020791 I will take your word for it, never have played all-madden, because of un-predictable things that happen when I tried it.
Old 09-23-2014, 03:37 AM   #164
Rookie

Quote:

I had this drama mate. My reads were getting better so I changed things up to suit me and my play style. Unfortunately you loose some of the realism in relation to the reaction but still seeing realistic results and not feeling cheated

Human changes
Qb acc 8
Pass block 40
Run block 25

CPU
Reaction time 28
Pass coverage 85

Each to their own but made it more difficult for me and my panthers franchise.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:11 AM   #165
Rookie

OVR: 4
The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
спасибо! I can say without a doubt, these sliders are chiefs tested and approved

@tc020791 I will take your word for it, never have played all-madden, because of un-predictable things that happen when I tried it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
I had this drama mate. My reads were getting better so I changed things up to suit me and my play style. Unfortunately you loose some of the realism in relation to the reaction but still seeing realistic results and not feeling cheated

Human changes

Qb acc 8

Pass block 40

Run block 25

CPU

Reaction time 28

Pass coverage 85

Each to their own but made it more difficult for me and my panthers franchise.

What camera view do you guys play on? Also neddy how does your QB play feel with accuracy at 8?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by kb0731; 09-23-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:50 AM   #166
Banned

OVR: 1

I love these sliders, they feel wonderful and realistic. But.

I passed for four touchdowns in the 1st qtr the first time I played.

The only reason I didnt score more was because I ran the ball and the clock out and the CPU came back a LITTLE bit. AKA Won the game 31 to 21 I believe.

Running is fantastic, but a bit to easy.

The reactions are great, the way players interact is great, though good WR's still dont fight for the ball.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:54 PM   #167
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD1974
I love these sliders, they feel wonderful and realistic. But.

I passed for four touchdowns in the 1st qtr the first time I played.

The only reason I didnt score more was because I ran the ball and the clock out and the CPU came back a LITTLE bit. AKA Won the game 31 to 21 I believe.

Running is fantastic, but a bit to easy.

The reactions are great, the way players interact is great, though good WR's still dont fight for the ball.
I mention this in the very first post, WRs don't fight for the ball, it's unfortunate and makes it so that- you can only have it so realistic. But many other factors do this as well, the game will never be perfect until EA gives me a job
Old 09-23-2014, 03:38 PM   #168
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
What camera view do you guys play on? Also neddy how does your QB play feel with accuracy at 8?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeh plays fine mate. Isn't as bad as you would expect. The long throws can miss aswell as the fades in the end zone from time to time but stats are all the same.
I use the defensive camera and zoom

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »