The most important 2 sliders. - Page 25 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #193
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
Yes. Depending on the play the cpu will automatically do a 3/5/7 step drop, play action, boot leg, etc. .

Let the cpu do that for you while reading your progressions, then fire away or step up into the pocket for a little more time.

Another thing, if the play breaks down stepping into the pocket and escaping straight up the middle or to the left/right of your guards is going to give you a better chance than going backward and outside the tackles. There are exceptions like boot leg plays and certain other scenarios where you're forced outside but that generally holds true.
Edited to add: it happens automatically if you don't take control of the qb first. You don't need to turn anything on.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:24 PM   #194
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Your slider set looks awesome I can'twait to try them out. I have tinkered so much but from the thread I think you guys r on to something. Do you actually lose games on all pro with these. I play all madden and Iit seems on all pro I win too often. Also what team should I be. I'vestarted ssoon many franchises and i can'tseem to stick with a team. Thanks guys
Old 09-24-2014, 02:33 PM   #195
Pro

OVR: 1

I've been testing that Reaction/Coverage for the past couple of days, and I gotta say, I really enjoy it. Right now, I have it at 5/82 with 32 INT for both, human and CPU.

Now I'd like to tweak it a bit. If I wanted the DBs to react a bit quicker to a route adjustement, would I have to increase or decrease Reaction Time ? I was under the impression that a higher Reaction Time meant DBs reacting faster, but someone (can't remember on which page) posted that 0 = instant reaction, and reaction time would increase the more you bump it up.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:15 PM   #196
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KomicJ
I've been testing that Reaction/Coverage for the past couple of days, and I gotta say, I really enjoy it. Right now, I have it at 5/82 with 32 INT for both, human and CPU.

Now I'd like to tweak it a bit. If I wanted the DBs to react a bit quicker to a route adjustement, would I have to increase or decrease Reaction Time ? I was under the impression that a higher Reaction Time meant DBs reacting faster, but someone (can't remember on which page) posted that 0 = instant reaction, and reaction time would increase the more you bump it up.
I'll test out my pass reaction at 0. I keep getting completely destroyed in the pass game, I've yet to win a game by more than 7 points because I just can't stop the pass against any team.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheg913
I'll test out my pass reaction at 0. I keep getting completely destroyed in the pass game, I've yet to win a game by more than 7 points because I just can't stop the pass against any team.

Is this true. The lower the reaction the better they react?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2014, 05:23 PM   #198
Pro

tyler28's Arena

No it just reduces the db breaking on the ball and the higher the tighterthe man to man
Old 09-24-2014, 07:03 PM   #199
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
Is this true. The lower the reaction the better they react?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
no, the opposite is true, I don't know what that man said that, but it is incorrect. Someone mentioned he is on PS3, so perhaps it is true for PS3 but no, I have seen the opposite is true.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #200
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I choose the redskins they will be a project. Imported your sliders and they r awesome. I changed dpi. And opi. To 20 and it is great wr and cb play more realistic. I was down 13- 0 First quarter and 17-13 half. I won 42-23. But was sweating it in 1st half. Rg3. Was so Iinaccurate. I dropped from all madden to all pro I hope it's not to easy but game felt right. I had only4 sacks and 2 coming on their last drive so I liked that. Over all nice sliders and gameplay. Redskins d sucks so I expect to lose. I threw no picks and picked off 1. Cbs. Still make breaks on the ball but it isn't crazy. If it's a bad pass they'll still get it. Are you guys losing on all pro with these

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »