Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 07:57 PM   #201
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I choose the redskins they will be a project. Imported your sliders and they r awesome. I changed dpi. And opi. To 20 and it is great wr and cb play more realistic. I was down 13- 0 First quarter and 17-13 half. I won 42-23. But was sweating it in 1st half. Rg3. Was so Iinaccurate. I dropped from all madden to all pro I hope it's not to easy but game felt right. I had only4 sacks and 2 coming on their last drive so I liked that. Over all nice sliders and gameplay. Redskins d sucks so I expect to lose. I threw no picks and picked off 1. Cbs. Still make breaks on the ball but it isn't crazy. If it's a bad pass they'll still get it. Are you guys losing on all pro with these
thanks. yes about 20% of all my games, i had a GREAT team. it's easier than you think to get on the wrong side of momentum and they come back- or extend their lead. I really don't see a possibility of realistic stats on all-madden, so I don't bother but maybe I will try it. using auto-subs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 10:49 PM   #202
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

I am streaming my first game with some sliders I'm working on, using Rushins as a base. If anyone is interested in watching to see exactly how I play etc... This is game one of preseason. I of course am my beloved CHIEFS.

http://www.twitch.tv/kchuskey

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #203
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Ya I use auto subs basically what I used on madden 25. Havent seen anything posted to use in madden 15. Qb. At 0. Rb 88/85 DL 85/ 80 for both. Everything else I drop below 20. If I run. 4 to 5 time in a row I'll see my back up or if I break a long one. I havent seen any players dissappear like I've heard some say. My DL is there in the 4th quarter but will sub out throughout game periodically.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:14 AM   #204
Rookie

I get up big early, 3 sacks for the game, they come back and make it tight, typical game I guess. also I remembered to record the whole game this time.

edit- video glitched, will fix.. after boardwalk empire..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
I am streaming my first game with some sliders I'm working on, using Rushins as a base. If anyone is interested in watching to see exactly how I play etc... This is game one of preseason. I of course am my beloved CHIEFS.

http://www.twitch.tv/kchuskey
huskey what happened, you got blown up

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 09-25-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:32 AM   #205
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
I get up big early, 3 sacks for the game, they come back and make it tight, typical game I guess. also I remembered to record the whole game this time.

huskey what happened, you got blown up

I know! And I loved every second of it! That is the first time I've been handled. The next game won't be like that. And TBH..Bengals are 84 rated to my Chiefs 80. I loved the chess match of trying to figure out how to stop them. Alex was like 4 for 5 as the starter though. I threw a couple stupid INTs, and that opened the gates. Gave them the ball in our territory to go up 14 -0, and it took us out of our game. Our O line sucks in RL, so I liked what I saw. We only had three sacks, to their 5 I believe. I'll stream game two against Carolina, and see if we do better. My main concern at this point is keeping healthy. We only lost one for 4 weeks in that game. And KC's depth isn't very good, so I'd expect to struggle getting down early. Definitely not a come from behind team!

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 01:34 AM   #206
Banned

OVR: 2

So just finished a game me packers vs falcons 34-31. Game was tied with around 8 minutes left and I went down got a FG with about 1:54 left and was able to hold on for the win. This was with QB slider at 42 and pass reaction 2 with pass coverage at 80 for both teams. I am kind of finding that with pass coverage at 80 completion % Is to high but at 85 to low. Should I try like 82-83 pass coverage? Or should I lower WR slider has I have it at 53? I fell like at 50 there are to many dropes though. Hear are my stats form the game.

falcons told yards 411
rushing 91
passing 320
Matt Ryan 33-41 80% 362 yards 3td o int

Packers told yards 424
rushing 105
passing 319
Arodgers 26-36 72% 321 yards 3td 2int

I also had 9 sacks but that is just going to hopefully be fixed by EA.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:26 AM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
So just finished a game me packers vs falcons 34-31. Game was tied with around 8 minutes left and I went down got a FG with about 1:54 left and was able to hold on for the win. This was with QB slider at 42 and pass reaction 2 with pass coverage at 80 for both teams. I am kind of finding that with pass coverage at 80 completion % Is to high but at 85 to low. Should I try like 82-83 pass coverage? Or should I lower WR slider has I have it at 53? I fell like at 50 there are to many dropes though. Hear are my stats form the game.

falcons told yards 411
rushing 91
passing 320
Matt Ryan 33-41 80% 362 yards 3td o int

Packers told yards 424
rushing 105
passing 319
Arodgers 26-36 72% 321 yards 3td 2int

I also had 9 sacks but that is just going to hopefully be fixed by EA.
I would guess that not only will EA not fix it, but it will be something we see for few more seasons of madden, it's the QB code, probably a little too much like hard work to just change after having a year to 'alter' madden 25's code. (i assume they did, i didn't have a ps4 last year though so I don't know for sure)

BUT, my next area to test will be if I can lower sacks without player edits, have a few ideas.

edit- I will love to come back and quote this post and say "look everyone I was wrong, bang up job EA!", but I don't think I will be doing that.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:49 AM   #208
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
I would guess that not only will EA not fix it, but it will be something we see for few more seasons of madden, it's the QB code, probably a little too much like hard work to just change after having a year to 'alter' madden 25's code. (i assume they did, i didn't have a ps4 last year though so I don't know for sure)

BUT, my next area to test will be if I can lower sacks without player edits, have a few ideas.

edit- I will love to come back and quote this post and say "look everyone I was wrong, bang up job EA!", but I don't think I will be doing that.

I really hope they fix it the game plays while but the sack issue is just about a game killer. I got a ps4 the day it came out but I skipped madden 25. Yes I hope you are wrong to lol. What are your ideas to try to lower sacks? You have any ideas for what I should do with pass coverage or WR catching based off what I said in that last post?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »