The most important 2 sliders. - Page 32 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-22-2014, 05:15 PM   #249
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Can't say that I didn't try though. RIP football gaming NFL screwed everyone over by signing the rights over to EA. We'll never see another decent football game again.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #250
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Can't say that I didn't try though. RIP football gaming NFL screwed everyone over by signing the rights over to EA. We'll never see another decent football game again.
I think you're being kind of hard on the game, it's a very good game actually, just not perfect, but if you are still not enjoying it at all then you should trade it in and get a different game because it's not going to change now, probably all of the resourses are going for madden 16 at this point.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:47 PM   #251
Pro

rushinplayallgame, I definitely agree. I just upgraded from the 360 to the 1 and the appearance and presentation of the game is night and day. Still working on finding sliders but I have hope that it will come.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #252
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Actually, before you change gameplay sliders I would suggest changing changing penalty sliders. If passing is too easy try DPI at maybe 60 and OPI at 40, you will be surprised the difference this change will make. If passing is still too easy try DPI/OPI 90/10.
So this would make passing for HUM more difficult. However, would it also tighten up HUM def on CPU and make it more difficult for the CPU to pass as well?
Old 12-01-2014, 12:10 PM   #253
Pro

OVR: 6

You still around Rushin?

Great work on the pass coverage sliders. Have you updated to the latest patch (1.04)?

I was wondering if you made any changes to the coverage based on the latest patch release.

Thanks
Old 12-01-2014, 08:45 PM   #254
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
You still around Rushin?

Great work on the pass coverage sliders. Have you updated to the latest patch (1.04)?

I was wondering if you made any changes to the coverage based on the latest patch release.

Thanks
yeah I have a look at the forums every few days, but no I don't play madden much now, no more updates. my sliders were just what I used, I always encourage people to edit them on their own or make their own set, since, I don't think anyone has it right (I don't think it can be perfect, in other words), but I'm glad you liked, it makes me feel good to think I brought someone enjoyment, no matter how small.

My next update will be madden 16, I had an alternate set, but they weren't as enjoyable as this set was for me, you could try them if you like but I liked these better, when I do play madden 15 again, it'll be with these.
Old 12-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #255
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
I think you're being kind of hard on the game, it's a very good game actually, just not perfect, but if you are still not enjoying it at all then you should trade it in and get a different game because it's not going to change now, probably all of the resourses are going for madden 16 at this point.
There's an academic study waiting to be made using Madden to examine codependency.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:38 AM   #256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb61
There's an academic study waiting to be made using Madden to examine codependency.
it's weird to me, I paid 60 dollars for LBP3, and it basically sucks.. I don't go on the LBPcentral now and talk about how it sucks, I just don't play it, it's going to sit there not getting played, I can't make any videos (the game crashes during multiplayer often), so I do pick the wrong games sometimes. but why compound the time waste of your money lost, with then reading about it and then bitching on the internet.

does that make any sense at all, the short point is- let it go damn, you got suckered, we all get suckered, I paid full price for ****ing spore. yes you read that correctly, spore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »