The most important 2 sliders. - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-12-2014, 10:57 PM   #33
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
And how does DPI at 25 affect the secondary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same as WR's more or less. With the pass cvg and the reaction set this way, it makes the DB's play more like NFL DB's instead of college DB's. They make mistakes, but they stay with coverage and play there zones and man coverages better.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:53 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 4

These are very solid. Great job.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:24 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 4

Well, derek anderson just went 9/11 for 30 yards in the first half. 8 of those in the flats. I was the bengals. You would think hes brad johnson. I think I am going to shelf this until the patch.
Old 09-13-2014, 04:56 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
yeah, they just dart for an open space where the ball used to be, it was pretty funny actually, give it a try and see, it made me laugh at least.

That sounds interesting. What about 0 reaction with 100 pass coverage? I think low reaction would be good has I find that with reaction at default is to fast but I wore that if you have it at 0 that they may never react at all. So I wore that with reaction at 0 and pass coverage 100 that players may only have a space form the CB but that the CB may make no attept to close the small space.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #37
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
That sounds interesting. What about 0 reaction with 100 pass coverage? I think low reaction would be good has I find that with reaction at default is to fast but I wore that if you have it at 0 that they may never react at all. So I wore that with reaction at 0 and pass coverage 100 that players may only have a space form the CB but that the CB may make no attept to close the small space.
It needs a positive value, low reaction is good, thats what this topic is about. Set anything at 0 and the game completely brakes, same for 100. I found my old stat line from that game (i screenshot them all) and my 99 overall QB had a 40% completion percentage that was pass defense reaction at 1 and pass coverage at 99. With it set to 2 and 85 (for the cpu) I have better games, a realistic pass completion percentage. I don't lead the league in passing yards because that isn't my game, I have jamaal charles, I should probably try the sliders with differnent teams but I don't feel like it (this is why i say to alter them for your franchise, it's simply not possible to create perfect universal sliders). I have a perfect range for where each slider should be, maybe I will just make a video so I can show as well.

edit- the sliders aren't meant to give you the same game every time. basically.

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 09-13-2014 at 05:38 AM.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:07 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
It needs a positive value, low reaction is good, thats what this topic is about. Set anything at 0 and the game completely brakes, same for 100. I found my old stat line from that game (i screenshot them all) and my 99 overall QB had a 40% completion percentage that was pass defense reaction at 1 and pass coverage at 99. With it set to 2 and 85 (for the cpu) I have better games, a realistic pass completion percentage. I don't lead the league in passing yards because that isn't my game, I have jamaal charles, I should probably try the sliders with differnent teams but I don't feel like it (this is why i say to alter them for your franchise, it's simply not possible to create perfect universal sliders). I have a perfect range for where each slider should be, maybe I will just make a video so I can show as well.

Presumably the theory works the same in All-Madden?

Have played All-Pro but just feels like i can score through the air whenever i want, even with these pass sliders set as you suggest
Old 09-13-2014, 10:36 AM   #39
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:

Ive played 5 games with your pass d and pass cvg. YOU my friend are spot on!! Ive had deep passes, the cpu has had deep passes. The biggest thing I like, is it is only a few deep passes a game and it appears it is off mistakes in coverage which is awesome. There is a good balance of intermediate and short passes. I play coach mode, so I have my own base set of sliders. But I have to say, no matter what I adjust, I refuse to touch those 2 sliders. YOU found the perfect defensive Sunday sliders. Thanks for fixing one of my issues. Now I can start my true CFM.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:39 AM   #40
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Well, derek anderson just went 9/11 for 30 yards in the first half. 8 of those in the flats. I was the bengals. You would think hes brad johnson. I think I am going to shelf this until the patch.
I guess you didn't watch the Packers and the Hawks game they both dink and dunk the entire game..

This game plays out very well and if you knew how to audible your defense to prevent underneath routes you would see what I'm seeing a perfect game nope a very good game yep!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »