The most important 2 sliders. - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The most important 2 sliders.

This is a discussion on The most important 2 sliders. within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2014, 06:46 AM   #65
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: The most important 2 sliders.

Have been reading and am quite interested in what people have found.. What is the conclusion/final verdict to:
- Pass interference sliders (OPI and DPI)
- Reaction time sliders
- Coverage sliders
- QB ACC sliders

Both HUMAN and CPU
Old 09-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #66
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I have user run blocking at 0 and still see holes open up. You have to increase the CPU tackle ability so you don't gain so much extra yards and for some reason the pass reaction also affects how the CPU reacts to running plays. So the higher it is the more chance they have of recognizing a run and getting off there blocks. That's why I can't play with reaction so low cause I would average 200 yards a game running the ball. I'm fine with how the CPU defenders react to the ball with armor's settings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I implore you to at least try before you comment..

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 09-16-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #67
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

Hey man I have my sliders page (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-realism.html) and one of my Twitch viewers and fellow OS'er brought your Pass D sliders up and I was really intrigued because I had NO idea what I was doing with them..

Currently testing them out now with my All-Madden sliders! Will let you know how it goes!
Old 09-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #68
Banned

RoDogz85's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz85
Have been reading and am quite interested in what people have found.. What is the conclusion/final verdict to:
- Pass interference sliders (OPI and DPI)
- Reaction time sliders
- Coverage sliders
- QB ACC sliders

Both HUMAN and CPU
Bump bump bump
Old 09-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDogz85
Bump bump bump
i'm actually making a video right now..
Old 09-17-2014, 10:38 PM   #70
Pro

HeavyHitter55's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
Had an interesting thought about the threshold, how many big plays are contributing to those high averages? if you have a lot of those, it'll jack your averages way up, and if you're also getting BIG separation on the DBs, could tick this up a few notches from 41, I would try the run blocking first, but this is just an interesting thought I had, because others have mentioned it but I haven't seen it, my passing game is perfect and 1 game from the end of the season, Jamaal has a season average of 5.5, that's perfect for me. although I'm seeing the tackle numbers are too low and tackles for loss are abnormally high, so altering the threshold for me would be a bad idea, it would just compound that problem, CPU run blocking maybe, i'll see what it plays like without all the confidence.
Just played a game with run blocking at 48 against the 49ers and had great results. McCoy and Sproles combined for 170 yards on 30+ combined carriers. No inflated stats because of long runs. Going to stick with 48 for a while.

Again great job on these sliders!

RIP J.J.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:24 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter55
Just played a game with run blocking at 48 against the 49ers and had great results. McCoy and Sproles combined for 170 yards on 30+ combined carriers. No inflated stats because of long runs. Going to stick with 48 for a while.

Again great job on these sliders!
Yes it was run blocking all along, I've edited the first post with my sliders video, the run blocking is fixed in my new sliders, along with other minor edits, you can see them in the video from my post on the front page, thanks, I'm glad you like them. Had a game earlier where I had an average of 2.8 and jamaal broke off a 74 yard run to jump it to 5.1, which is a lot like how yards accrue over the season, just not too many big plays now which makes the games tighter.

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 09-17-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:42 PM   #72
Rookie

Sorry but what difficulty setting are you using with these sliders. Thanks

All pro just saw it a couple of posts down my bad

Last edited by Rjrosco; 09-17-2014 at 11:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »