Difficulty is dependent on threshold slider - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Difficulty is dependent on threshold slider

This is a discussion on Difficulty is dependent on threshold slider within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-16-2014, 01:52 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Difficulty is dependent on threshold slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
I now have all sliders at 50 except for tackle . I have that at 60 for human and CPU with a threshold of 55 and at the very low speed. I love this game ,it plays perfect now
I just tried that, played as the Packers and beat the Eagles 46-0 with the Eagles qbs combining for 20/25 and 144 yds with 13 sacks (only 3 of them user controlled). Unplayable for me with default sliders, closest I've come to a good game is with rushin's reaction low, coverage high sliders.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Difficulty is dependent on threshold slider

This is really interesting, i've always lowered it to around 35 but tried it at 55 yesterday(only got to play a half) and really enjoyed it the cpu would throw it deep when it had the opportunity and wouldn't always look to the underneath routes or dump it off as coverage was tighter as in lb were close (but not mirroring routes) which was enough to only make the qb do it only when they had the opportunity

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »