GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized) - Page 18 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

This is a discussion on GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-18-2014, 09:22 AM   #137
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GutterPhenom16
Ah, I understand now a little better. I am very happy you are having fun with your version of the sliders; yeah the numbers that I posted are just for what I have found to best suit my skills in Madden..

Yeah I've had the same problem with Pass Rushing.. In one of my franchises with the Raiders I broke the sack record with Justin Tuck, and I have the CPU Pass Block at 100 so there isnt anything more I can do.. I actually switched to using a Linebacker so that I would have less sacks lol

As for the Passing, I used to have that problem as well with throwing crazy amounts of picks.. but lowering the INT rating to where it is now definitely causes more drops from the secondary - I remember, vividly, throwing 5 INTs in the first half one time when setting my sliders up right after release!

Again, very happy you are having fun!

I actually have not played a USER vs USER game, but try a game against the CPU to get a feel for the sliders, how you perform with them, and see what you need to adjust (if something is REALLY out-of-whack, like crazy amounts of passing / rushing or giving up a lot of passing / rushing). Once you have your numbers down I would assume a USER vs USER game would go really well depending on the skill levels of the players! Good Luck!
Okay thanks I will try the sliders later today.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:51 PM   #138
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

These are really good. I don't have time to test and make a slider set, but these are a lot of fun and very realistic. I beat the Rams 18-17 in my new CFM with the Vikings. The game was similar to the Rams and Cardinals game the other week. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2014, 12:05 AM   #139
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
These are really good. I don't have time to test and make a slider set, but these are a lot of fun and very realistic. I beat the Rams 18-17 in my new CFM with the Vikings. The game was similar to the Rams and Cardinals game the other week. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much man! Great to hear it was such a good game! Hope you keep enjoying them!
Old 12-23-2014, 09:33 PM   #140
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

hey guys I just wanted to let you know I have a Youtube series on my channel now about my Online CFM (Raiders Coach) and I just posted a video that describes my sliders and gives a little insight into why the numbers are the way they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hevW0emA1_s
Old 12-24-2014, 01:20 PM   #141
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
hey guys I just wanted to let you know I have a Youtube series on my channel now about my Online CFM (Raiders Coach) and I just posted a video that describes my sliders and gives a little insight into why the numbers are the way they are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hevW0emA1_s

Dude. Do you have A.D.D or what? What's with all the delay of game penalties?

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 12-26-2014, 06:56 PM   #142
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
Dude. Do you have A.D.D or what? What's with all the delay of game penalties?
Hahaha do you mean my actual 'game' videos?

I actually do have a reason behind them.. I really only play this game later in the night, and there are definitely times where I straight up fall asleep while playing (Ambien is a helluva drug...) .. there was one game where I fell asleep and woke up at 2nd and 77 at my own 1 because I fell asleep for like 20 minutes lmao

If you happen to notice any part of the video where it seems like I get really close to a delay of game, or actually get a delay of game - I probably closed my eyes for a second or I'm texting -__-

Last edited by GutterPhenom16; 12-26-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-26-2014, 10:13 PM   #143
Hall of Fame

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Hahaha do you mean my actual 'game' videos?

I actually do have a reason behind them.. I really only play this game later in the night, and there are definitely times where I straight up fall asleep while playing (Ambien is a helluva drug...) .. there was one game where I fell asleep and woke up at 2nd and 77 at my own 1 because I fell asleep for like 20 minutes lmao

If you happen to notice any part of the video where it seems like I get really close to a delay of game, or actually get a delay of game - I probably closed my eyes for a second or I'm texting -__-

lol yeah... I watched your first game against the Jets, and was like... WTF is this cat doing man? Had to have been at least 13 delay of game penalties. I was afraid to watch game two, and 3, so I just skipped to the end, checked the score, and looked at stats. Ha.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 12-26-2014, 10:43 PM   #144
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchuskey
lol yeah... I watched your first game against the Jets, and was like... WTF is this cat doing man? Had to have been at least 13 delay of game penalties. I was afraid to watch game two, and 3, so I just skipped to the end, checked the score, and looked at stats. Ha.
Ah man that mustve been the game I was thinking of when I saw your post before. I think I just closed my eyes and got like 3 DoG penalties on one drive even.. if not, I apologize for a future video lol

But that is one thing i need to add at the end of the videos is the stats screen and just go through and show the statistics for both teams on all aspects

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »