Home

GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

This is a discussion on GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

Gutter, I tried your sliders before and enjoyed them and am looking forward to trying the updated ones tonight or tomorrow after the gamss, just wondering if you've tried lowering CPU QB ACC to 5 or 4, because I've tried sets with it at 6 before and robo QB was there, but if this set prevents guys like Sam Bradford going 17/17 in the first half on me then I'm sold, will post box score of week 1, Cowboys(Me) vs 49ers when I play it, cheers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 06:23 PM   #146
Banned

Love the sliders but I had to change fatigue and injuries
By the end of the second half (Raiders) I had these injuries: Derek Carr shoulder labrum, McFadden broken collarbone, Reece had two minor injuries, Jones had a torn hamstring, and branch got hurt on a tackle. So I lost 4 key players for the rest of the season... also, I'd say after 1 game the majority of teams have 6-10 injuries. Some literally have over 10 injuries. Don't know if slider injury and fatigue is linked to computer teams or not though.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:58 AM   #147
Rookie

I think I am going to try these, you seem to be getting some good numbers on defense. Consistent games with interceptions, non-insane #s of sacks. Of course I will raise injuries to 61, and probably lower fatigue. I've tried to stick with fatigue being up in the 70s but I just don't like it. The defense is to tired in the 4th quarter and run plays become a joke for both sides. I can pretty easily do a run only drive for a touch down while i'm running out the clock on wins.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #148
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Love the sliders but I had to change fatigue and injuries
By the end of the second half (Raiders) I had these injuries: Derek Carr shoulder labrum, McFadden broken collarbone, Reece had two minor injuries, Jones had a torn hamstring, and branch got hurt on a tackle. So I lost 4 key players for the rest of the season... also, I'd say after 1 game the majority of teams have 6-10 injuries. Some literally have over 10 injuries. Don't know if slider injury and fatigue is linked to computer teams or not though.
DAYUMN thats insane haha. I've had games where I get like 2 or 3 injuries in a half but never anything like that! It must've been one of those games where a lot of players go down, but I am surprised that teams have that many injuries. Through my Online Franchise teams have 0 - 6 injuries (usually the Lions have the most injuries, idk why) after a couple weeks, at most there's 3 injuries after week 1.. I would honestly chalk that up to a random occurrence but that's just me
Old 01-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #149
Rookie

GutterPhenom16's Arena

Just wanted to update this thread to let my Playstation friends know that I have uploaded my sliders to the Community Files on the PSN as well..

Look up the ID: GutterPhenom16
Old 02-04-2015, 10:35 PM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 4
Question Re: GutterPhenom16 - Madden 15, Realistic Sliders for Online CFM (Finalized)

My buddy and I have been using these sliders in our online Franchise.

We have a few questions.

Is there a slider you would recommend adjusting so we have better rushing stats?

The CPU will have rushing stats like 25 carries for 120 yards, we on the other hand will have something like 25 carries for 49 yards. We can't seem to run to save our lives.

The other question we have, how do you have time to call an audible or send someone in motion with play-clock run down set to 12? Do you make them hurry to the LOS? Currently with the play clock set to 12 I'm doing my best to get the ball snapped with 1 or 2 seconds left on the play clock, and this is without making any adjustments or calling an audible.

Thanks for posting these, other than these 2 issues these sliders are AWESOME! The game is very very challenging and actually on the hard side. We are ok with losing, I was 0-4 in preseason with the Panthers and my buddy was 1-3 in preseason with Tampa Bay.

In the regular season I'm 2-1 and he's 0-3. We'd just like to be able to run the ball a little better and have a little more time on the play clock.

Thanks for any tips/suggestions and thanks again for sharing these.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:56 AM   #151
Rookie

Tryed.NO works for me.Sorry
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2015, 04:28 PM   #152
Rookie

Thetruedarksun's Arena

I used these they work to some extent. Unfortunately played a season with the browns I simmed the first season 2nd season I went 16-0 and my team had 90 sacks on the year with Jabaal Sheard having 34 sacks by himself won the Superbowl needless to say I trashed that season and cpu QB completion was still high. other than that pretty good sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »