Consensus on INT slider? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Consensus on INT slider?

This is a discussion on Consensus on INT slider? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2014, 01:24 PM   #1
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Consensus on INT slider?

This slider every year annoys me...... Last year it did nothing at all as it was widely known the pass coverage slider dictated if DB's went for the INT and easily got it or swatted at it........ This year we see pass coverage slider high at like 80 world wonders and clearly does not affect INT amounts....... So the question is, have we found the INT slider to adequately work this year in the amount of them or even the skill of DBS making the INT?

Also I see it being set to the 35-40 range mainly, is this a good setting?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Consensus on INT slider?

For me, INT at 35, Reaction at 35 and Coverage at 70 with QB acc at 30 seems to be the sweet spot.

Had a game last night against the Chiefs where Alex Smith was completing about 60 percent of his passes with 1 int before being injured. Chase Daniel came in and barely completed 40 percent the rest of the way with several off target throws and plenty of deflections but no ints. Matt Flynn was playing for me (A Rod's out for 3 more games with broken ribs) and was mid 60s with his percentage and had 2 ints. Those are the kind of numbers I like to see. Flynn's first int was particularly noteworthy because it was on a horribly overthrown ball to Jordy on a 12 or 15 yard crossing route straight into the hands of Eric Berry. Was a wonderful thing to see even if it did leave me cursing at the screen, haha!
Old 09-17-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
MVP

forme95's Arena

I have mine at 35 also and am seeing good results. I'm seeing btwn 1 and 3 a game which is a realistic mix imo. Now if I can figure out the damn fumble slider, id be set lol.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-17-2014, 02:02 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Now if I can figure out the damn fumble slider, id be set lol.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Yes, me, too!! I'm wondering if maybe the fumble sliders are reversed? Says to lower the number for more fumbles but I'm wondering if it should be raised instead?
Old 09-17-2014, 02:08 PM   #5
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
Yes, me, too!! I'm wondering if maybe the fumble sliders are reversed? Says to lower the number for more fumbles but I'm wondering if it should be raised instead?

I think your correct...........try it set at 60, I have seen a slider set recently that had it set at 60
Old 09-17-2014, 02:26 PM   #6
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
For me, INT at 35, Reaction at 35 and Coverage at 70 with QB acc at 30 seems to be the sweet spot.

Had a game last night against the Chiefs where Alex Smith was completing about 60 percent of his passes with 1 int before being injured. Chase Daniel came in and barely completed 40 percent the rest of the way with several off target throws and plenty of deflections but no ints. Matt Flynn was playing for me (A Rod's out for 3 more games with broken ribs) and was mid 60s with his percentage and had 2 ints. Those are the kind of numbers I like to see. Flynn's first int was particularly noteworthy because it was on a horribly overthrown ball to Jordy on a 12 or 15 yard crossing route straight into the hands of Eric Berry. Was a wonderful thing to see even if it did leave me cursing at the screen, haha!
So those sliders you mentioned are for both CPU and Human?
Old 09-17-2014, 02:36 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
So those sliders you mentioned are for both CPU and Human?
Yeah, I've got everything equal across the board for human and CPU except for higher run and pass blocking for the CPU.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #8
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, I've got everything equal across the board for human and CPU except for higher run and pass blocking for the CPU.
.....Thank you.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »