Thanks - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Thanks

This is a discussion on Thanks within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Thanks

Only played 1 game with your set Forme but it is the best ive tried and ive played at least 30-40 games with multiple sets.Also i'm on Ps3 and still works great awsome work bro
Warriors
Sharks
Old 09-20-2014, 02:10 PM   #10
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I just wanted to take a break and thank everyone of you slider guru's. This game is much improved imo and with the help from all of you, I've found my set before week 3. Usually I am still trying to figure it out, or have just plain gave up by week 10. This year I am very happy. Shout out to Armor, TNK, Charter, Oraeon Skyboxer and all you out there. A special thanks to Rushinplayallgame (Drago ) for the final piece to the puzzle. Your post on "The most important 2 sliders" really is a masterpiece. It really needs to be considered by all. If you havent seen it, I strongly recommend it. I've never seen such great defensive gameplay till I made that change to those 2 sliders. Instant defensive perfection. Lastly a thank you to aholbert32. Your Auto sub set was another game changer for me. Im seeing a lot of different mixes with it and its nice to see realistic subs coming in.
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks to all!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 09-20-2014, 02:15 PM   #11
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Its Pass D Rx 2 (2 is the setting). I made a minor tweak last night. I want to play another game or 2 before I update it bc the cpu wasnt throwing well and Hum was still better. But I believe I have nailed it for us coach mode guys. To answer your question, high 50's to at best high 60's comp %. Games are playing decent and were with my arena set. Was seeing some really nice football with it. Sacks (sadly) were still there, and in some cases a little much in a couple games. But (me personally) Ive just looked at them as holding penalties lol. The only penalties that have really worked always favors the offense. Face mask, RTP, are the only ones really regularly called, so that is why I just left the penalty sliders at default except for a few. I was tired of stopping the offense or getting stopped, just to get a automatic 1st down bc of facemask or hitting the qb. IDK if IG has any effect, but I did see the opi/dpi down to 25 (now 21) that wr's would be aware of the sidelines and not catch and run out of bounds. Or catching and making such a wide turn to go upfield. I'll update the slider post in my arena or create a post with them tonight with box scores.
I need to check out your set. Have been playing with Drago's (he should change his name to that) and really enjoying them but did notice the CPU struggling a bit in the passing game. Faced Culter, Tannehill and Rivers and oddly Tannehill had the better game of the 3. Rivers was terrible, very low completion % and 2 pics no TDs.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 05:14 PM   #12
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Couldn't have said it better. Thanks to all!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT , Everyone assisting each other in making the best possible game play for us all. Whether that be members who play there games or coach mode players, Great effort guys we have a real nice game to enjoy this year instead of waiting the whole season adjusting sliders .
Old 09-20-2014, 05:20 PM   #13
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

I definitely appreciate all the effort by slider makers. BUT, I usually can't stick with one. I find one, then try another by a different guru to see if it is a tad better.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish9-5
I definitely appreciate all the effort by slider makers. BUT, I usually can't stick with one. I find one, then try another by a different guru to see if it is a tad better.
I understand you catfish, I do this every year myself and post my stats as a tribute to all the slider makers for there efforts to make the game as realistic as we can possibly get it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »