Home

Old 09-20-2014, 09:30 AM   #1
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Thanks

I just wanted to take a break and thank everyone of you slider guru's. This game is much improved imo and with the help from all of you, I've found my set before week 3. Usually I am still trying to figure it out, or have just plain gave up by week 10. This year I am very happy. Shout out to Armor, TNK, Charter, Oraeon Skyboxer and all you out there. A special thanks to Rushinplayallgame (Drago ) for the final piece to the puzzle. Your post on "The most important 2 sliders" really is a masterpiece. It really needs to be considered by all. If you havent seen it, I strongly recommend it. I've never seen such great defensive gameplay till I made that change to those 2 sliders. Instant defensive perfection. Lastly a thank you to aholbert32. Your Auto sub set was another game changer for me. Im seeing a lot of different mixes with it and its nice to see realistic subs coming in.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Thanks

Sign'd!

(10 characters)
Old 09-20-2014, 09:56 AM   #3
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I just wanted to take a break and thank everyone of you slider guru's. This game is much improved imo and with the help from all of you, I've found my set before week 3. Usually I am still trying to figure it out, or have just plain gave up by week 10. This year I am very happy. Shout out to Armor, TNK, Charter, Oraeon Skyboxer and all you out there. A special thanks to Rushinplayallgame (Drago ) for the final piece to the puzzle. Your post on "The most important 2 sliders" really is a masterpiece. It really needs to be considered by all. If you havent seen it, I strongly recommend it. I've never seen such great defensive gameplay till I made that change to those 2 sliders. Instant defensive perfection. Lastly a thank you to aholbert32. Your Auto sub set was another game changer for me. Im seeing a lot of different mixes with it and its nice to see realistic subs coming in.
Well don't leave us hanging...sharing is caring..
Old 09-20-2014, 10:24 AM   #4
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Well don't leave us hanging...sharing is caring..
LOL, I will. I have set in my arena, but I made a slight tweek last night that hit the mark imo. I play in coach mode, so idk how they will work if you actually user play. I really havent dove into that yet. Gaming has became way to many buttons to remember now and I just dont have that kind of reaction anymore. I love calling plays and building my team and seeing them play it out. But I will update them tonight and post stats. I'll start a thread or put it in my arena. I dont want to clutter up this thread with it.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Old 09-20-2014, 11:10 AM   #5
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

This forum saves madden and 2K every single year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 12:11 PM   #6
MVP

Teleo's Arena

forme95, what does pass def reac x2 mean on your defensive settings in your arena? I play coach mode as but I'm on 360. How are your games with these settings and more importantly, how are the completion percentages?
Old 09-20-2014, 12:45 PM   #7
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
forme95, what does pass def reac x2 mean on your defensive settings in your arena? I play coach mode as but I'm on 360. How are your games with these settings and more importantly, how are the completion percentages?
Its Pass D Rx 2 (2 is the setting). I made a minor tweak last night. I want to play another game or 2 before I update it bc the cpu wasnt throwing well and Hum was still better. But I believe I have nailed it for us coach mode guys. To answer your question, high 50's to at best high 60's comp %. Games are playing decent and were with my arena set. Was seeing some really nice football with it. Sacks (sadly) were still there, and in some cases a little much in a couple games. But (me personally) Ive just looked at them as holding penalties lol. The only penalties that have really worked always favors the offense. Face mask, RTP, are the only ones really regularly called, so that is why I just left the penalty sliders at default except for a few. I was tired of stopping the offense or getting stopped, just to get a automatic 1st down bc of facemask or hitting the qb. IDK if IG has any effect, but I did see the opi/dpi down to 25 (now 21) that wr's would be aware of the sidelines and not catch and run out of bounds. Or catching and making such a wide turn to go upfield. I'll update the slider post in my arena or create a post with them tonight with box scores.

Old 09-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #8
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

If he dies, he dies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »