Home

Forme95 Coach mode play CFM

This is a discussion on Forme95 Coach mode play CFM within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #113
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Forme95 Coach mode play CFM

Bubs, what is your opinion about injuries? To many, not enough, just right? Also, Im thinking of changing fatigue to 67 and using default (except rb in 87/out 82 and DL/DT 60/55)

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 10-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #114
Pro

OVR: 5

injuries are good in my opinion. It just seems QB is way to accurate.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #115
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

I've noticed an issue as well since the patch. First two games of preseason were slugfests. After the patch, I blew out the Colts and Cardinals 48-6 and 52-10. Then I just beat the Ravens Week 1 23-8. I moved the ball at will against the Ravens D (just struggled in the red zone a bit).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #116
Rookie

nerd_rock's Arena

The sack numbers are definitely getting better but user QBs still refuse to take off. Guys like Manziel and Newton scramble a lot for good yardage if I'm playing a franchise as a WR or RB. Any ideas or is coach mode broken for mobile QBs?
Old 10-12-2014, 01:58 PM   #117
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd_rock
The sack numbers are definitely getting better but user QBs still refuse to take off. Guys like Manziel and Newton scramble a lot for good yardage if I'm playing a franchise as a WR or RB. Any ideas or is coach mode broken for mobile QBs?
Very seldom if ever will they take off. Its unfortunate and irritating at the same time. I can't even get a read option to work. Qb always keeps the ball.

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 10-12-2014, 05:07 PM   #118
Pro

OVR: 5

I think I am done with coach mode. Will try to play regular mode. I suck at ab though
Old 10-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #119
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd_rock
It's a legacy issue in Madden with coach mode. Mobile QBs have NEVER taken off.

Which is strange considering the NCAA team had coach mode down perfectly in 14 (okay, maybe they took off too much lol).
Old 10-27-2014, 09:20 PM   #120
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Here is what I am running with for my Coach mode play.

The coin toss is just what I prefer, but I think it is flawed. It seems when I receive first I never get the wind in the 4th.
The SP teams can be whatever you want, I have mine like this bc I can never hit full. I am always 1 bar short. Never can get it right on and I hate simming so I wont do it.
For the penalties, a lot of people say it does not affect gameplay. I think thats wrong, but it is just my opinion. I set up the gameplay sliders with it at default. I moved the opi/dpi down to 21 bc it makes the wr's more aware of the sidelines (gameplay effected imo). IDK why I moved IG, I really dont see a difference there other then it does seem like the qb tries to release quicker. Lastly about penalties, I have tried others penalty sliders with this base set, and I was seeing totally different gameplay. But did not extensively test it.

Auto Subs I am using default CFM and only changing RB to 89/82 and DL/DT 60/55

The numbers in () are updated as of 09/22/14. I saw good games with the original set, but was seeing to low of qb acc. and just didnt look right.

The Numbers in [] are post patch changes. Ive seem to open the run game more, cut down on sacks, DL and LB's having good amount of tackles, and have had both teams make numerous attempts over 20 yards. Preseason has looked decent, keeping in mind that it is preseason. Im hoping this carries over to regular season. Ive had a good mix of completion %'s and some good preseason games.

Skill Level All-Pro
Play Call Style Enhanced
Quarter Length 15 Min
Coaching Tip Off
Accel Clock 15 Sec
Coin Toss Op1 Kick (Just my preference)
Coin Toss Op2 Against Wind (Just my preference)
Auto Strafe On
Heat Seeker On
Ball Hawk On
Switch Assist On
Injuries 54 [56]
Fatigue 60 [67]
Game Speed Slow
Threshold 50
Coach Mode On

FG Pow 52
FG Acc 50
Punt Pow 52 (51) [53]
Punt Acc 50
KO Pow 52 (53) [54]

Penalties
Offsides 50
False Start 50
Holding 50
Face Mask 50
Def PI 25 (21)
Off PI 25 (21)
Punt CI 50
Clipping 50
Int Grd 5 [50]
Rough Pass 5 (50)
Rough Kick 50

Player
QB Acc 35 (39)
Pass Blk 65 (82) [95]
WR Cth 35 (36)

Run Blk 50 [45]
Fum 45 [35]

Pass D Rx 5 (4) [2]
Int 35 [30]
Pass Covg 84 (82) [85]
Tackle 60 [55]

CPU
QB Acc 35 (39)
Pass Blk 65 (82) [95]
WR Cth 35 (36)

Run Blk 50 [45]
Fum 45 [35]

Pass D Rx 5 (4) [2]
Int 35 [30]
Pass Covg 84 (82) [85]
Tackle 60 [55]

I havent started a real CFM with this set yet, but am planning to tonight. I will post box scores, but I hope this is final as far as adjusting. Time will tell. Hope everyone that plays coach mode play enjoys.
I'm having some luck with these on all Madden difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »