Home

Forme95 Coach mode play CFM

This is a discussion on Forme95 Coach mode play CFM within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Forme95 Coach mode play CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I do the same. If I can see a overload, or a blitz, I will adjust my o-line and/or keep my rb in to block.
I am doing a play now test, but I have had both Rothlisburger and Hoyer, scramble out of sacks. The cpu not so much a surprise, but I have NEVER had my qb scramble and run. They always stop at LOS and try to throw and take a sack. So update (x fingers) to come
They don't scramble which is a shame because they scrambled in NCAA football and reportedly devs from NCAA have migrated to Madden so there is a fix available - evidently not a priority.

I did have Gabbert pick up a first down "scrambling". He ran up to the line of scrimmage, stopped, was hit from behind and fell forward for a first down.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:22 PM   #58
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
They don't scramble which is a shame because they scrambled in NCAA football and reportedly devs from NCAA have migrated to Madden so there is a fix available - evidently not a priority.

I did have Gabbert pick up a first down "scrambling". He ran up to the line of scrimmage, stopped, was hit from behind and fell forward for a first down.
What do you have IG at? I made a change (IG 50, RTP 50, and Pass bkl 95) and all of a sudden, as long as they didnt get hung up in the pocket, they would scramble and actually run.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)
Old 10-08-2014, 06:50 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
What do you have IG at? I made a change (IG 50, RTP 50, and Pass bkl 95) and all of a sudden, as long as they didnt get hung up in the pocket, they would scramble and actually run.
I had them on your posted slider set. I'll try that.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:00 PM   #60
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
I had them on your posted slider set. I'll try that.
I think I am on to a improvement set. I just had a great preseason week 2 @ Washington. Just a little hint, 3 total sacks for the game. Every qb that played, had at least 1 rushing attempt. 3 to 5 long (over 30 yard) pass attempts with a 50/50 chance of being either complete, batted, intercepted, or overthrown.
Im going to finish preseason tonight (thank you wifey for having to work ) If these go well, I will post the update set tonight.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Last edited by forme95; 10-08-2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:37 PM   #61
Pro

Quote:
I think I am on to a improvement set. I just had a great preseason week 2 @ Washington. Just a little hint, 3 total sacks for the game. Every qb that played, had at least 1 rushing attempt. 3 to 5 long (over 30 yard) pass attempts with a 50/50 chance of being either complete, batted, intercepted, or overthrown.
Im going to finish preseason tonight (thank you wifey for having to work ) If these go well, I will post the update set tonight.

Stop teasing bro and post those sliders
Warriors
Sharks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #62
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamikb2001
Stop teasing bro and post those sliders
Sounds Good
Old 10-08-2014, 09:32 PM   #63
MVP

forme95's Arena

Ok ok ok the OP is updated. You will find the changes in red. It really has changed the gameplay. I really am liking it.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #64
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Ok ok ok the OP is updated. You will find the changes in red. It really has changed the gameplay. I really am liking it.
Well you know what this means right LOL,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »