I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders) - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

This is a discussion on I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #33
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
you are a great man.

I never did either, which is why I said to test these sliders because I never saw them anyway, one game with falcons I got 10, that was an outlier for me.

what? did you see me explain on video?

I did use the QB edits for the franchise, I don't see any difference, the QB throws it away often when he shouldn't- and doesn't when he should, but other than that- sack numbers are the same. Although I don't want to play more than 5 or 6 seasons, because of how different I know the NFL will look in 5 years, i've never enjoyed playing with CPU generated unevenly talented players, I like to play the guys I see on TV.
I watched 4 minutes and i didn`t listen any answer to my question. Why this slider "fix" sacks ? what`s the magic trick?.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #34
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I watched 4 minutes and i didn`t listen any answer to my question. Why this slider "fix" sacks ? what`s the magic trick?.
just an idea, that fast gameplay + 10 threshold would make it harder to sack the QB, i don't know it didn't work for some people, I tried.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #35
Rookie

Here is my season with the sliders+ QB edit roster, look at all those close games!
Old 10-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:

Here is my season with the sliders+ QB edit roster, look at all those close games!
Thanks for sharing this video man...Was wondering....what QB Edit roster did you use? Is it on Madden Share?
Old 10-03-2014, 02:45 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Thanks for sharing this video man...Was wondering....what QB Edit roster did you use? Is it on Madden Share?
Shor thanks for watching it!

It IS on madden share but I edited them myself because for some reason, things I download and try to do never work, I don't know why but auto-subs, other pepoels sliders, nothing works for me, I am starting to think I got a different madden from everyone else! (they work, but when I try to start a new franchise, I go in and see that nothing changed, and my auto subs reset after every week, so I just edited the QBs on the EA roster and it worked. I google these things but only I have these problems I guess.)
Old 10-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #38
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

You sure you did not get a copy of Madden 25 by accident?
Old 10-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #39
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
thanks, I actually enjoy them more too, I'm using them for my online CFM (Drago nfl, anyone can join) I moved the cpu interceptions down to 30 on the CFM and WR catching up to 47.
Ok, I have a couple of question for you. First, when you say you lowered the INT for CPU to 30, that's down from 33 right? So for some reason I am still getting picked off constantly and even with User INT at 51 my DBs drop everything. Are you sure these aren't switched as in the User INT needs to be dropped to prevent the amount of INTs I throw?

Also, I had been playing as the Bills and decided to try a CFM as the Vikings. Now it may just be that the Vikings suck a lot more than the Bills but I have been getting killed. I have like 1 sack in 3 games and the CPU has been getting like 3-5 a game. Also getting a lot of RTP calls.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Ok, I have a couple of question for you. First, when you say you lowered the INT for CPU to 30, that's down from 33 right? So for some reason I am still getting picked off constantly and even with User INT at 51 my DBs drop everything. Are you sure these aren't switched as in the User INT needs to be dropped to prevent the amount of INTs I throw?

Also, I had been playing as the Bills and decided to try a CFM as the Vikings. Now it may just be that the Vikings suck a lot more than the Bills but I have been getting killed. I have like 1 sack in 3 games and the CPU has been getting like 3-5 a game. Also getting a lot of RTP calls.
Yes i'm sure, you're just throwing bad passes, you can see my stats on that video- 11 picks for the season. Go ahead and lower the RTP penalty, I leave it there because looking at the team penalties screen at the end of the season and seeing

Rams- 15 penalties for 120 yards
Next closest team- 75 penalties for 945 yards

irritates me... So I let RTP make up for it. Yes man, the sliders are hard, you're not supposed to get a lot of sacks, remember!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »