I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders) - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

This is a discussion on I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #33
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
you are a great man.



I never did either, which is why I said to test these sliders because I never saw them anyway, one game with falcons I got 10, that was an outlier for me.



what? did you see me explain on video?



I did use the QB edits for the franchise, I don't see any difference, the QB throws it away often when he shouldn't- and doesn't when he should, but other than that- sack numbers are the same. Although I don't want to play more than 5 or 6 seasons, because of how different I know the NFL will look in 5 years, i've never enjoyed playing with CPU generated unevenly talented players, I like to play the guys I see on TV.
I watched 4 minutes and i didn`t listen any answer to my question. Why this slider "fix" sacks ? what`s the magic trick?.
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #34
Rookie
 
rushinplayallgame's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I watched 4 minutes and i didn`t listen any answer to my question. Why this slider "fix" sacks ? what`s the magic trick?.
just an idea, that fast gameplay + 10 threshold would make it harder to sack the QB, i don't know it didn't work for some people, I tried.
rushinplayallgame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #35
Rookie
 
rushinplayallgame's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)



Here is my season with the sliders+ QB edit roster, look at all those close games!
rushinplayallgame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #36
MVP
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2003
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame


Here is my season with the sliders+ QB edit roster, look at all those close games!
Thanks for sharing this video man...Was wondering....what QB Edit roster did you use? Is it on Madden Share?
PhiPsi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:45 PM   #37
Rookie
 
rushinplayallgame's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Thanks for sharing this video man...Was wondering....what QB Edit roster did you use? Is it on Madden Share?
Shor thanks for watching it!

It IS on madden share but I edited them myself because for some reason, things I download and try to do never work, I don't know why but auto-subs, other pepoels sliders, nothing works for me, I am starting to think I got a different madden from everyone else! (they work, but when I try to start a new franchise, I go in and see that nothing changed, and my auto subs reset after every week, so I just edited the QBs on the EA roster and it worked. I google these things but only I have these problems I guess.)
rushinplayallgame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #38
Pro
 
NimitsTexan's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

You sure you did not get a copy of Madden 25 by accident?
NimitsTexan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:13 PM   #39
"I reckon so."
 
Last Gunfighter's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
thanks, I actually enjoy them more too, I'm using them for my online CFM (Drago nfl, anyone can join) I moved the cpu interceptions down to 30 on the CFM and WR catching up to 47.
Ok, I have a couple of question for you. First, when you say you lowered the INT for CPU to 30, that's down from 33 right? So for some reason I am still getting picked off constantly and even with User INT at 51 my DBs drop everything. Are you sure these aren't switched as in the User INT needs to be dropped to prevent the amount of INTs I throw?

Also, I had been playing as the Bills and decided to try a CFM as the Vikings. Now it may just be that the Vikings suck a lot more than the Bills but I have been getting killed. I have like 1 sack in 3 games and the CPU has been getting like 3-5 a game. Also getting a lot of RTP calls.
__________________
New Orleans SAINTS |LSU TIGERS |New York RANGERS

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Last Gunfighter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #40
Rookie
 
rushinplayallgame's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Blog Entries: 1
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Ok, I have a couple of question for you. First, when you say you lowered the INT for CPU to 30, that's down from 33 right? So for some reason I am still getting picked off constantly and even with User INT at 51 my DBs drop everything. Are you sure these aren't switched as in the User INT needs to be dropped to prevent the amount of INTs I throw?

Also, I had been playing as the Bills and decided to try a CFM as the Vikings. Now it may just be that the Vikings suck a lot more than the Bills but I have been getting killed. I have like 1 sack in 3 games and the CPU has been getting like 3-5 a game. Also getting a lot of RTP calls.
Yes i'm sure, you're just throwing bad passes, you can see my stats on that video- 11 picks for the season. Go ahead and lower the RTP penalty, I leave it there because looking at the team penalties screen at the end of the season and seeing

Rams- 15 penalties for 120 yards
Next closest team- 75 penalties for 945 yards

irritates me... So I let RTP make up for it. Yes man, the sliders are hard, you're not supposed to get a lot of sacks, remember!
rushinplayallgame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 PM.

Top -