I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders) - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

This is a discussion on I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #57
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I think I fixed too many sacks. (test these sliders)

using this set, i had two sacks on the first drive with the browns vs steelers…. this doesn't work
Old 10-08-2014, 09:34 AM   #58
Banned

bayshoni's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
using this set, i had two sacks on the first drive with the browns vs steelers…. this doesn't work
You can make that conclusion after 1 drive?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:38 AM   #59
Banned

bayshoni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
If you download and use SECLIT3FBG Rosters you will see a difference no matter what slider set you use. For PS4
I used these rosters and thought the game play was terrible.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:00 AM   #60
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
I don't know, it doesn't seem different to me, I only played a couple games so I need to play more to decide but if the patch changed how the CPU plays, I haven't noticed it yet.
Ok, thanks, haven't had a chance to play a game since the patch. What are your thoughts on the penalty slider thread, are you testing anything new?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #61
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayshoni
You can make that conclusion after 1 drive?
just played until the 3rd…had 7 sacks with 6:23 left in the 3rd quarter
Old 10-08-2014, 03:34 PM   #62
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Ok, thanks, haven't had a chance to play a game since the patch. What are your thoughts on the penalty slider thread, are you testing anything new?
errmmm, well, my thoughts are that penalties still do nothing I don't think they effect the animations, and gameplay hasn't changed since the patch, some QBs throw a little different, but not throw the ball away (basically- the sack problem is not fixed)

I did try those edited rosters and thought it didn't work at all, I have a lot of respect for people trying to fix gameplay problems and I know the effort it took must have been a lot of effort but it changes the gameplay in a way that I don't enjoy, and I still sacked the QB too many times, I see less sacks with the QB edit roster and these sliders (BUT, i am using a slight alteration of these sliders, I just don't think anyone really wants to see them) I actually, played online games to test the patch and this is how I know it is not different, after playing with sliders in franchise, online gameplay is terrible and many people are not fun to play against. They do many stupid things like going for it on 4th and 5 and then quit if they don't get it, in 7 online games, I had one play to completion, and only 2 were my fault (the power goes out here often, it's ruined a few good videos) but probably with the evil within coming out in only a few days, I will not be playing much madden, most of my videos are madden videos and I would like to play other games, coming up on tuesday. because I don't like NBA (the end of games are too boring, where they only foul to send players to the line) or maybe I will get the football game but there are a lot ofpeople who make fifa videos already. I'm thinking the video motherlode will be little big planet 3 and maybe this time people will actually play my levels my little big planet 2 levels were glitched and probably too ambitious for that game but many people make great levels so maybe i just suck. that is always a possibility.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »