Home

Madden 15(ps4) "0" zero sliders cuz ratings should matter

This is a discussion on Madden 15(ps4) "0" zero sliders cuz ratings should matter within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2014, 05:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 15(ps4) "0" zero sliders cuz ratings should matter

Hi! Ive tried almost every slider in this forum. I get good games, but sometimes the stats are so far off, or the cpu is throwing the ball around ALOT and has a high completion %, or they run the ball so well that I can't do anything about it, or the cpu is too damn hard cuz unfortunately I HAVE A LIFE! lol Here are my basic zero sliders:

12 mins
16 sec run off
ALL MADDEN
Quick play call
Heat seeker: on
Ball Hawk: on
Strafe assist: off
Switch assist: off
Injuries: 47
Fatigue: 54
Game Speed: normal
Player threshold: 32
Defensive Graphics: off
Kicking Arc: off
Player Names: Pre-snap
Camera Setting: Offense: ZOOMED (to me this is a must, makes it harder to pass down the field due to the view and you only have a split second to react if your WR beats the corner) Defensive: its up to you

HUMAN AND CPU SLIDERS: (yes it works for both, ratings will matter)

QB ACC: 5
Pass Block: 0
WR Catch: 45

Run Blocking: 0
Fumbles: 45

Pass Defense Reaction: 0
Interceptions: 0
Pass Coverage: 0
Tackling: 50

Special Teams (BOTH):

FG power: 50
FG Accuracy: 45
Punt power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 45
Kickoff power: 50

Penalty Sliders:

Offside: 54
False start: 50
Holding: 52
Facemask: 52
Defensive Pass Interference: 54
Offensive Pass Interference: 54
Punt Catch Interference: 50
Clipping: 52
Intentional Grounding: 54
Roughing the Passer: 54
Roughing the Kicker:50

I currently use "phillyfans" auto subs, works pretty good. Shout out "phillyfan"!!!

I use certain "house rules" when I play. On offense, when passing, I only control the QB (hold the "DOWN" on the left stick BEFORE YOU SNAP THE BALL, that way you get COMPLETE control of the QB just in case you have to make a really quick throw off your back foot) and when I pass the ball I DO NOT CONTROL THE WRs after the catch (it kills their "awareness" rating). I run the ball controlling the RBs. NO MONEY PLAYS back to back to back to back. I ONLY USE THE "SUGGESTIONS" they use in the playbooks given, my preference of course because it eliminates the tendencies of picking the same plays over and over (Same for defense, just adjust the defense/offense pre-snap).

I only play offline CCM, too many cheesers online and it lags at times so it throws off my timing lol. Let me know what ya think. ENJOY!!!

EDIT* forgot to mention. NO SWITCHING ON DEFENSE. USE PLAYER LOCK, but if you are a safety or a corner I recommend the "regular" camera setting. So pick a defensive player and you stay with him the whole game, unless he's subbed out of course.

Last edited by bigjavi973; 09-30-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2014, 07:57 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden 15(ps4) "0" zero sliders cuz ratings should matter

These look pretty good from the naked eye and having dealt with sliders in years past.

I just wish EA would work on providing more sliders to the USER so that we could make additional adjustments to gameplay.

Just curious though with Pass Block at 0 and the Pass Defense sliders all at 0 does balance things out in terms of limiting sacks???

It seems as though if the AI QB's are able to locate an open target quickly it would reduce the sacks from what I've been reading in other threads.

I still have yet to play the game myself but I've always enjoyed the gameplay for Madden with lower slider settings it just seems to make the gameplay more organic and takes away some of the silly warping and sliding you see all over the field.

If you play any games please share your stats i'd be interested in seeing how the games play out with some of the zero slider settings posted.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 09-30-2014, 09:31 AM   #3
Rookie

Yea Ill share. With pass block at zero, you only get a decent amount of sacks. Depends on the play you pick on defense. If you blitz alot, yea you are gonna get sacks, or you are gonna get burned down the field. Pick your poison. Funny thing is at "0" the playmakers play like they are supposed to. I play with the bears, with marshall and jefferey making some crazy one handed, diving and tip toe catches. While the ones without a high catch rating do pretty good. The penalty settings are the real money maker in the madden game. Too much of something and it'll completely change the gameplay. I thought the madden guys did a TREMENDOUS job this year in the game. I barelly had to change any settings. But playing ccm you have to change them in order to put the right play clock in so you can get more realistic stats when you play. My next game will be against the 49ers so ima try and play it today after work.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:07 PM   #4
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Coach Mode play now Jets 27 Chargers 20 Geno 20-26-198-1TD-76%, Rushing Ivory 22-65, Johnson 11-39-1TD, Receiving Nelson 5-61, Kerely 4-56, Cumberland 6-39-1TD, Decker 2-17, Bohanon 2-15, Johnson 1-10, Jets D 7 sacks 1 int, Chargers Rivers 16-19-158-1TD-84% Injured missed 2nd half, Clemons 11-17-122-1TD-1INT-64%, Rushing Brown 17-44, Receiving Royal 8-89-1TD, Gates 4-57-1TD, Allen 2-42, Brown 4-32, Floyd 3-31, Inman 2-11, Charger D 5 sacks , 7 total Penaltys 3 facemasks, 2 RTP, 1 clipping, 1 delay of game Total Plays 126
Old 10-03-2014, 12:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can u post a link to his auto subs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Well I WAS looking for it. Guess he took it down. Just use basic knowledge of football.

QB, OL and TE/FB barely sub out. So just put that as "0 & 1"
WR and RB you can put 85/75

On defense put the DEs at 75/65 and DTs at 80/70

LBs, CBs and Safeties barely sub

So put those at 35/15
Old 10-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

What do you mean when you say controlling wr after the catch kills their awareness? Do you mean by controlling them their awareness means nothing?
Old 10-04-2014, 08:25 AM   #8
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

You're definitely on to something here. I'm making my own tweaks to taste, but I am even wondering if setting all sliders to 0 and using penalty sliders to tweak will work.....

Thanks for posting these.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »