Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-08-2014, 06:33 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

First game with the green set so far so good. Packers (me) v Bears (cpu). Everything seemed balanced. Nothing out of place in a game if you catch my drift. I was picked off when I made stupid throws, while their offence was getting the ball to Forte, Jeffrey and Marshall nicely.

Slight issues I would bring up, my players were bouncing a lot of tackles. Boykin ran through 3 tackles from LB's across the middle to scamper away for a td.

I wasn't getting much pressure on Cutler which was kinda pleasing regarding the sacks issue, then I had three in a row. Maybe that's just how it goes sometimes. It certainly wasn't one every drive.

Again that's only one game, gotta head to work but look forward to another game tonight. When I'm trying to find a slider set to fit me, I like to play 3 games - one as divisional rivals, one as a poor team on the road at a Denver or a Seattle to see if I get it handed to me, and then one the other way round, a powerhouse at home to a poor team to see if I can beat down on them.

Keep up the good work!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:18 AM   #114
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by davierich
First game with the green set so far so good. Packers (me) v Bears (cpu). Everything seemed balanced. Nothing out of place in a game if you catch my drift. I was picked off when I made stupid throws, while their offence was getting the ball to Forte, Jeffrey and Marshall nicely.

Slight issues I would bring up, my players were bouncing a lot of tackles. Boykin ran through 3 tackles from LB's across the middle to scamper away for a td.

I wasn't getting much pressure on Cutler which was kinda pleasing regarding the sacks issue, then I had three in a row. Maybe that's just how it goes sometimes. It certainly wasn't one every drive.

Again that's only one game, gotta head to work but look forward to another game tonight. When I'm trying to find a slider set to fit me, I like to play 3 games - one as divisional rivals, one as a poor team on the road at a Denver or a Seattle to see if I get it handed to me, and then one the other way round, a powerhouse at home to a poor team to see if I can beat down on them.

Keep up the good work!
Cool.. Let me know how it goes when you play them other games. Are you testing in CFM?
Old 10-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #115
Rookie

Jarodd,

What roster are you using? I read some people saying that the custom rosters are helping with less sacks (FBG roster or Mizzou)...wondering your thoughts. thanks
Old 10-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Cool.. Let me know how it goes when you play them other games. Are you testing in CFM?
Afraid not. I know everyone says there's a difference, but is it really a gameplay difference? Or just a difference in how good players actually are in terms of their attributes.

Anyway, I read on another thread something regarding turning down the Pass Int slider to 20, as with it being up to 100 it stops players from going up for a high ball. Is that anything you've thought about/came across? I'ma give it a shot with it at 20 later.

Edit - I'm also on normal speed
Old 10-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #117
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Afraid not. I know everyone says there's a difference, but is it really a gameplay difference? Or just a difference in how good players actually are in terms of their attributes.

Anyway, I read on another thread something regarding turning down the Pass Int slider to 20, as with it being up to 100 it stops players from going up for a high ball. Is that anything you've thought about/came across? I'ma give it a shot with it at 20 later.

Edit - I'm also on normal speed
Trust me man the gameplay is different. I wasted three weeks testing in play now and decided to do some testing in CFM and I had to make alot of adustments. That was one of the main reasons it took me long to release my sliders because I was doing all my testing in Play Now when i first got the game. Just create a franchise just so you can do your testing.

Do you mean the pass coverage slider? There's no way I would lower the INT slider down to 20. They drop way too many picks at 45.. I been seeing a lot more drop picks with the patch. I been thinking about raising it to 50.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-08-2014 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:13 PM   #118
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarodd,

What roster are you using? I read some people saying that the custom rosters are helping with less sacks (FBG roster or Mizzou)...wondering your thoughts. thanks
That's what I hear from some people but I'm not using anybodies roster.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #119
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Trust me man the gameplay is different. I wasted three weeks testing in play now and decided to do some testing in CFM and I had to make alot of adustments. That was one of the main reasons it took me long to release my sliders because I was doing all my testing in Play Now when i first got the game. Just create a franchise just so you can do your testing.

Do you mean the pass coverage slider? There's no way I would lower the INT slider down to 20. They drop way too many picks at 45.. I been seeing a lot more drop picks with the patch. I been thinking about raising it to 50.
Damn, I meant Pass Interference. Right I'ma test in CFM later then, you've persuaded me!
Old 10-08-2014, 01:27 PM   #120
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Damn, I meant Pass Interference. Right I'ma test in CFM later then, you've persuaded me!
Cool. You can control a few teams in CFM and do your testing..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »