Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 18 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-09-2014, 02:03 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

thanks for the reply. I only ask this because you have been able to create some excellent sliders currently and in the past.

Sacks....do you switch your players or do anything special to get the sacks? I just cant figure out how to stop it....I have played several games and almost all of them i get 4 to 8 sacks. This is the only thing that has bothered me...obviously its not a deal killer, just seems unrealistic to get three or four in a row all the time.

your thoughts? are you trying to fix it or just going to let it be? thanks again.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man I'm loving these sliders! But i have another question lol.. Since I'm playing on Normal game speed do you think I should bump up the threshold to 10 or maybe 15? Or should I keep it at 0? I just want somebody else's opinion on it. Thanks for the help.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:04 PM   #139
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Hey jarodd, just saying I have tweaked sacks way down. I raised CPU pass blocking to 100. Changed game speed to very fast.
Did all this based off of Swaggers idea, rushing, armor & sword. Reading around ran into game speed helps o-line get off the line too, so very fast gives them a boost to jump off quicker, then have pass block to 100 to help. With this, sacks for me are 3 a game, highest of 5 lowest of 0.

Thought it would help... Working for me. Anyways, great work jarodd!!
Old 10-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #140
Banned

PENAPENA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you looking to keep some of your younger players like Carr? I'm definitely interested to see how your offseason turns out with the draft.
All rookies will be staying as well for at least two years. I plan to build around Sio Moore and Khalil Mack on D and Derek Carr on O.

I'll keep you updated with my team's progress.

I only ended up being able to trade 2 guys that were worth anything special. The C (Wis-something lol) and Tyvon Branch were both traded for second rounders. Was going to trade Marcel Reece but the best offer I got was 6th round pick.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #141
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
thanks for the reply. I only ask this because you have been able to create some excellent sliders currently and in the past.

Sacks....do you switch your players or do anything special to get the sacks? I just cant figure out how to stop it....I have played several games and almost all of them i get 4 to 8 sacks. This is the only thing that has bothered me...obviously its not a deal killer, just seems unrealistic to get three or four in a row all the time.

your thoughts? are you trying to fix it or just going to let it be? thanks again.

I don't do anything special. I don't even play on the line. I do get about 4-6 sacks a game though. Crazy thing is I don't be getting those crazy sacks in a row since I raised the Passblocking and accuracy up. That might be the issue you are having. Which set are you using?
Old 10-09-2014, 04:32 PM   #142
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLilFreak275Xx
Man I'm loving these sliders! But i have another question lol.. Since I'm playing on Normal game speed do you think I should bump up the threshold to 10 or maybe 15? Or should I keep it at 0? I just want somebody else's opinion on it. Thanks for the help.
Keep the threshold at 0. There's barely any seperation as it is at 0.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #143
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hey jarodd, just saying I have tweaked sacks way down. I raised CPU pass blocking to 100. Changed game speed to very fast.
Did all this based off of Swaggers idea, rushing, armor & sword. Reading around ran into game speed helps o-line get off the line too, so very fast gives them a boost to jump off quicker, then have pass block to 100 to help. With this, sacks for me are 3 a game, highest of 5 lowest of 0.

Thought it would help... Working for me. Anyways, great work jarodd!!
Yeah I'm playing on fast right now. I usually play on very fast every year but decided to rock fast for a while this year. I'm definitely going to try out very fast soon. I'm pretty sure the game speed being faster helps the QBs get the ball out of there hands quicker.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:08 PM   #144
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I'm playing on fast right now. I usually play on very fast every year but decided to rock fast for a while this year. I'm definitely going to try out very fast soon. I'm pretty sure the game speed being faster helps the QBs get the ball out of there hands quicker.
I believe they do. I seen the QB actually throw it away. Haha. The commentators say it is overthrown pass. It's quite weird, but I'm happy with the game. 32 cfm starting soon!(:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »