Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2014, 03:53 PM   #209
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Honestly, there's no point in my posting this.

New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins
1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots (0-1)0100010
Miami Dolphins (1-0)3103925
Team Stats Comparison
NWEMIA
Total Offense292353
Rushing Yards111110
Passing Yards181243
First Downs1616
Punt Return Yards1216
Kick Return Yards12952
Total Yards433421
Turnovers10
3rd Down Converstion3-155-13
4th Down Conversion5-70-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/12/3
Penalties2-151-5
Posession Time28:5231:08
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Stephen Gostkowski18/2611010
Tom Brady8/97600
Jimmy Garoppolo2/23700
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Steven Ridley8455.60
Shane Vereen13372.80
Jimmy Garoppolo2126.00
Tim Wright11111.00
Stephen Gostkowski133.00
James Develin133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Shane Vereen13675.10
Julian Edelman4358.71
Rob Gronkowski24422.00
Danny Amendola22211.00
Aaron Dobson22110.50
Steven Ridley2199.50
Tim Wright2115.50
Brandon LaFell144.00
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Ryan Tannehill23/3024320
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Knowshon Moreno19944.90
Lamar Miller5142.80
Ryan Tannehill520.40
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Knowshon Moreno7608.50
Mike Wallace48521.20
Damian Williams4194.71
Rishard Matthews3196.30
Brian Hartline22512.50
Charles Clay284.01
Dion Sims12727.00


I had Stephen Gostkowski as my quarterback from mid-second on.

I'm clearly going to have to turn injuries off if I want to actually finish a game with my starting quarterback in the game, obviously no fault of any slider maker. I've lowered it to 45 and still have major injuries to multiple quarterbacks each game (Brady is out for 6 weeks, Jimmy out for 7).

Anyways, no sacks at all for me.

Probably 90% of my passes with Gostkowski were screen plays, as can be seen by the 13 passes to Shane Vereen alone, or quick passes to a tight end or running back coming out of the backfield.

I'm sure I would've had a better experience with this test had I actually been able to play with a quarterback the entire game. I'll start over tomorrow, probably with injuries down to 20, and post another game.

Green Sliders were used.
Man that's a crazy amount of injuries. I started at 52 and now I'm at 50.. I haven't had any crazy results like that. I don't know man. Stats were decent though. Have you played anymore games?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #210
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Speaking of madden love, I got a lot of love last night! Returned 61 yard punt with percy harvin. Man, broke 6 tackles and just took off to the races. Man, I think I was tearing up after that. Haha
Haha! That's cool man. I can't wait until I run one back. It's long overdue.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 05:04 PM   #211
MVP
 
bigbob's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Altoona, Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,317
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Man that's a crazy amount of injuries. I started at 52 and now I'm at 50.. I haven't had any crazy results like that. I don't know man. Stats were decent though. Have you played anymore games?
I'm going to play another one here in a minute while turning injuries down a lot. I've actually had injury issues since this game came out and I've realized the only thing I can do is lower it down to the 20-30s.

I've used sliders before yours with the 51 setting as well and I lost Teddy and Cassell in the first two games before losing them for extended period of time, but obviously was fortunate enough to have Ponder as a third stringer and not a kicker.
__________________
NFL 'Minnesota Vikings'
NHL 'Detroit Red Wings'
NBA 'Philadelphia 76ers'
MLB 'Pittsburgh Pirates'
College FB/BB 'Penn State' 'Pittsburgh'
NASCAR 'Tony Stewart'

If you send me a friend request on the PS3 or 360, tell me who you are because if you don't, I just delete it.
bigbob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #212
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynastyyy
`Have been using the Blue Sliders and it has played out great. Will add more as I play more but fighting a bug so I'm a little slow right now. Hadn't played with a Fast game speed before but the adjustment is easy as pie and apparently it helps out the sack & robo issue. Seems like people are reluctant to make that change but don't be!
I've been rocking fast or very fast for years. The gameplay has always played out great for me like that.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #213
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I'm going to play another one here in a minute while turning injuries down a lot. I've actually had injury issues since this game came out and I've realized the only thing I can do is lower it down to the 20-30s.

I've used sliders before yours with the 51 setting as well and I lost Teddy and Cassell in the first two games before losing them for extended period of time, but obviously was fortunate enough to have Ponder as a third stringer and not a kicker.
Yeah let me know how it goes..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #214
MVP
 
bigbob's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Altoona, Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,317
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Detroit Lions ()077014
Minnesota Vikings ()14100630
Team Stats Comparison
DETMIN
Total Offense309395
Rushing Yards64177
Passing Yards245218
First Downs1123
Punt Return Yards416
Kick Return Yards8644
Total Yards399455
Turnovers61
3rd Down Converstion2-68-20
4th Down Conversion0-02-3
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/02/2
Penalties1-157-51
Posession Time20:2239:38
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Stafford22/3126213
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Bush8313.80
Stafford13333.01
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Bush5479.40
Pettigrew5367.20
Johnson47719.21
Broyles44210.50
Ross24120.50
Tate2199.50
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bridgewater22/4023111
Robison1/11000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Peterson321514.71
McKinnon5214.20
Bridgewater3134.30
Ponder4-8-2.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Rudolph99210.20
Peterson4235.70
Patterson36822.60
Wright3227.30
McKinnon284.01
Jennings11616.00
Felton11212.00


The Lions were very, very lucky that it wasn't a shut out or that they only got a field goal. Both touchdowns were my fault, since I don't want to blame the ****ty tackling system for the first. Stafford's touchdown run, I had Xavier Rhodes within a foot of him and I pressed the X and Rhodes came to a dead stop. This allowed Stafford to finish off the run of and score while an obvious holding call by one of their receivers was left unflagged.

The touchdown pass to Johnson was 100% my fault. I switched to Rhodes by pressing circle but I accidentally bumped the analog stick so instead of timing the interception perfectly, I came to a dead stop and let Johnson catch a wide open ball.

Sacks are still very low for me. I think I had one, maybe two. The CPU sacks are fine, although I wish the CPU didn't come off the edge as clean as they do.
__________________
NFL 'Minnesota Vikings'
NHL 'Detroit Red Wings'
NBA 'Philadelphia 76ers'
MLB 'Pittsburgh Pirates'
College FB/BB 'Penn State' 'Pittsburgh'
NASCAR 'Tony Stewart'

If you send me a friend request on the PS3 or 360, tell me who you are because if you don't, I just delete it.
bigbob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:28 PM   #215
Rookie
 
Nykez's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New York Giants (0-4)6709022
Philadelphia Eagles (2-2)0778325
Team Stats Comparison
NYGPHI
Total Offense177345
Rushing Yards64190
Passing Yards113155
First Downs1421
Punt Return Yards993
Kick Return Yards2344
Total Yards209482
Turnovers47
3rd Down Converstion1-124-14
4th Down Conversion0-03-6
2-Point Conversion0-11-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/21/1
Penalties2-150-0
Posession Time27:5937:57
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
6:45(NYG) E. Colbert 56 yd FG30
3:09(NYG) E. Colbert 29 yd FG60
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
13:14(PHI) F. Cox 35 yd FUM return67
0:13(NYG) F. Jackson 1 yd pass from J. McCown137
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
7:53(PHI) L. McCoy 55 yd run1314
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
11:07(NYG) F. Jackson 1 yd run(2pt failed)1914
0:35(PHI) J. Manziel 4 yd run(2pt made) 1922
0:01(NYG) E. Colbert 35 yd FG2222
OVERTIME SCORINGNYGPHI
4:01(PHI) C. Parkey 31 yd FG2225
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Nassib14/1712500
J. McCown8/136510
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F. Jackson17291.71
J. McCown4358.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S. Chandler44611.50
F. Jackson5122.41
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team560
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Manziel19/3518006
-
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. McCoy291796.11
J. Manziel9111.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Jeffery8769.50
J. Maclin44611.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team901


First game of the new green sliders. THIS JUST IN - I'm still awful at passing! Well I probably didn't deserve to win with 7 turnovers but they also turned it over 4 times so I was able to come out with the W. Fun game! If you take out the 55 yd run I only managed 4.4 ypc with McCoy. Obviously the cpu running was **** this game, but like you always say - have to try them out for 3-4 games to see how it is for sure.
Nykez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #216
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykez
New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New York Giants (0-4)6709022
Philadelphia Eagles (2-2)0778325
Team Stats Comparison
NYGPHI
Total Offense177345
Rushing Yards64190
Passing Yards113155
First Downs1421
Punt Return Yards993
Kick Return Yards2344
Total Yards209482
Turnovers47
3rd Down Converstion1-124-14
4th Down Conversion0-03-6
2-Point Conversion0-11-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/21/1
Penalties2-150-0
Posession Time27:5937:57
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
6:45(NYG) E. Colbert 56 yd FG30
3:09(NYG) E. Colbert 29 yd FG60
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
13:14(PHI) F. Cox 35 yd FUM return67
0:13(NYG) F. Jackson 1 yd pass from J. McCown137
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
7:53(PHI) L. McCoy 55 yd run1314
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNYGPHI
11:07(NYG) F. Jackson 1 yd run(2pt failed)1914
0:35(PHI) J. Manziel 4 yd run(2pt made) 1922
0:01(NYG) E. Colbert 35 yd FG2222
OVERTIME SCORINGNYGPHI
4:01(PHI) C. Parkey 31 yd FG2225
New York Giants
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Nassib14/1712500
J. McCown8/136510
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
F. Jackson17291.71
J. McCown4358.70
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S. Chandler44611.50
F. Jackson5122.41
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team560
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Manziel19/3518006
-
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. McCoy291796.11
J. Manziel9111.21
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Jeffery8769.50
J. Maclin44611.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Team901


First game of the new green sliders. THIS JUST IN - I'm still awful at passing! Well I probably didn't deserve to win with 7 turnovers but they also turned it over 4 times so I was able to come out with the W. Fun game! If you take out the 55 yd run I only managed 4.4 ypc with McCoy. Obviously the cpu running was **** this game, but like you always say - have to try them out for 3-4 games to see how it is for sure.
Put USER runblocking on 0. That's where it's going to be from now on. Got some more tweaks I'm about to post soon.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 AM.

Top -