Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 AM   #17
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Jarrod, glad to see your back this year. I've been using Quins sliders to get a feel for the game, but I've become a huge fan of your sliders that allow me to progress. I think I made it up to your level 3 sliders last year. I'm not one of those super-gamers that's crazy good. I enjoy the realism you provide.
The sack thing and easy run game is an issue I have seen. With MJD and Run DMc the Raiders don't need to pass. I can win games strictly on running.
I have found that if you get a sack on the CPU on first down, you are almost guaranteed to sack them on the next two downs if you run a zone blitz.
Gonna wait a few weeks till you've got the bugs worked out then try your sliders with a new season.
Again thanks for all your work!
Old 10-01-2014, 10:03 AM   #18
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Talking Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Bro:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much "ROBO QB" at CPU 25 QB ACC for my liking...

I am working on CPU QB ACC @ 4 and CPU BLK @ 99.... I am seeing on avg. 7+ pass attempts of 20 yds or more per game... And depending on the offensive scheme, the number can go slightly down (KC Chiefs) or slightly up (ATL Falcons)....

Remember that in a typical NFL game, there will be NO MORE than about 8 plays that go for 20 yards or more, and the 7 of the 8 plays are typically passes. Also keep in mind that about 30% of pass plays in a typical NFL game will be UNDER 10 yards.

What my lab work seems to indicate is that PRESSURE or the SENSE that PRESSURE IS COMING, impacts the decision making (looks downfield vs. check-off's) of the CPU QB .... On DEF, I DO NOT play DL since I have found that "timing" the rush is much too easy this year thus affecting sacks and also disproportionately influencing the sense that "PRESSURE IS COMING" on the CPU QB, forcing a check-down... Setting the CPU PASS BLK at 99 truly helps the CPU QB "look downfield" more often than not at a QB ACC setting of 5 or less...

Sorry for ramblin' but I wanted to give you some feedback on your work. Peace brah.
I really didn't see a difference with the accuracy when I was testing it at 5. The only difference I was seeing was them holding onto to the ball and taken unnecessary sacks after a while. I don't even play on the Dline. When they did throw the ball they would be just as accurate as I have it on 65 but I didn't test the Passblocking at 99 when I had it setup like that. The dinking and dunking doesn't bother me as much as the sackfest I was having.. I am giving guys the option to lower the CPUs accuracy as low as they want to if that's what they prefer. I knew where I have the accuracy at wouldn't be too popular with some.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #19
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacherct
Jarrod, glad to see your back this year. I've been using Quins sliders to get a feel for the game, but I've become a huge fan of your sliders that allow me to progress. I think I made it up to your level 3 sliders last year. I'm not one of those super-gamers that's crazy good. I enjoy the realism you provide.
The sack thing and easy run game is an issue I have seen. With MJD and Run DMc the Raiders don't need to pass. I can win games strictly on running.
I have found that if you get a sack on the CPU on first down, you are almost guaranteed to sack them on the next two downs if you run a zone blitz.
Gonna wait a few weeks till you've got the bugs worked out then try your sliders with a new season.
Again thanks for all your work!
Quinns sliders is on All-Pro right? I'm pretty sure those issues are even worse on that level. The CPU QB has always performed poorly on that level. You should definitely give my green or red set a shot just to see if the gameplay is a little different then what you been using. I'm pretty sure it will be.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #20
Rookie

mathteacherct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Quinns sliders is on All-Pro right? I'm pretty sure those issues are even worse on that level. The CPU QB has always performed poorly on that level. You should definitely give my green or red set a shot just to see if the gameplay is a little different then what you been using. I'm pretty sure it will be.
They are. I ususally play on all-pro, even did with your sliders last year, but it seems either the game has more issues there, or maybe I actually got better. I'll load up your sliders tonight and try em out.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:05 PM   #21
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Cool which set are you looking to test?
Most likely the Blue One.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 12:42 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Jarodd, thanks for all your work. I have a question though. Do you use any house rules at all when you play? If so, what are they? Thanks!
Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #23
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacherct
They are. I ususally play on all-pro, even did with your sliders last year, but it seems either the game has more issues there, or maybe I actually got better. I'll load up your sliders tonight and try em out.
Oh okay. Yeah your probably outplaying All-Pro now man. Start off with my green set and we'll work from there on the adjustments.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #24
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLilFreak275Xx
Hey Jarodd, thanks for all your work. I have a question though. Do you use any house rules at all when you play? If so, what are they? Thanks!
No house rules man. Just don't do anything cheesy that takes advantage of the AI. I always set my sliders up to where you don't have to play with any house rules so you can relax, play your game, and use all the features.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-01-2014 at 01:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »