Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 30 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #233
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
Some people say that it makes the sliders more consistent. Tried the first set today, plays well but man is it tough. Lost in OT by a FG. I'll keep testing and report back some details.
I'm not sure. CPUs has played pretty tough against. Once in a while they do play like crap though. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that now. Keep me posted on your games too.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #234
Rookie
 
mullhouse's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Finished second game... Threw 5 interceptions and couldn't stop the opposing offense
mullhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #235
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Does it matter whether you play in CFM or play now?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it matters because the gameplay is different for some reason. Get you a test CFM going.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #236
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
Finished second game... Threw 5 interceptions and couldn't stop the opposing offense
Are you forcing every pass? You can't force every pass. You have to throw the ball away if everything is covered. You also need to go through your progressions and not stay locked in on your first read all the time. That will get you in trouble too. Start checking the replays of all of your pass plays where you threw the pick. You will see somebody open that you should have thrown the ball too. If everybody was covered that means you should have thrown it away.. You will get punished with my sliders if you play reckless like that. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs INTs down to 45. Lower there catching to 45 too since you say you are struggling on defense too.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #237
Rookie
 
mullhouse's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you forcing every pass? You can't force every pass. You have to throw the ball away if everything is covered. You also need to go through your progressions and not stay locked in on your first read all the time. That will get you in trouble too. Start checking the replays of all of your pass plays where you threw the pick. You will see somebody open that you should have thrown the ball too. If everybody was covered that means you should have thrown it away.. You will get punished with my sliders if you play reckless like that. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs INTs down to 45. Lower there catching to 45 too since you say you are struggling on defense too.
Yeah I was playing from behind so I guess I did get reckless. What play books do you use?
mullhouse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #238
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
Yeah I was playing from behind so I guess I did get reckless. What play books do you use?
I got my own Custom playbook..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 05:54 PM   #239
Rookie
 
Nykez's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You had a good game throwing besides the picks. Damn Kafka channeled his enter Rodgers that game huh? Haha! Is this with the CPUs accuracy at 20?
yes, this was the all new green sliders from yesterday.
__________________
Madden 16 - Philadelphia Eagles led by M. Mariota
Season 1: 12-5(in progress) conference championship game next
Nykez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:17 PM   #240
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
So you have the USER INTs at 60?
Yuup. CB's still don't catch the picks. But I don't wanna move it up more an get 5 picks every game.
__________________
SKOL VIKINGS
drockthebeast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.

Top -