Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 30 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #233
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullhouse
Some people say that it makes the sliders more consistent. Tried the first set today, plays well but man is it tough. Lost in OT by a FG. I'll keep testing and report back some details.
I'm not sure. CPUs has played pretty tough against. Once in a while they do play like crap though. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that now. Keep me posted on your games too.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #234
Rookie

mullhouse's Arena

OVR: 1

Finished second game... Threw 5 interceptions and couldn't stop the opposing offense
Old 10-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #235
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Does it matter whether you play in CFM or play now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it matters because the gameplay is different for some reason. Get you a test CFM going.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:29 AM   #236
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Finished second game... Threw 5 interceptions and couldn't stop the opposing offense
Are you forcing every pass? You can't force every pass. You have to throw the ball away if everything is covered. You also need to go through your progressions and not stay locked in on your first read all the time. That will get you in trouble too. Start checking the replays of all of your pass plays where you threw the pick. You will see somebody open that you should have thrown the ball too. If everybody was covered that means you should have thrown it away.. You will get punished with my sliders if you play reckless like that. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs INTs down to 45. Lower there catching to 45 too since you say you are struggling on defense too.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #237
Rookie

mullhouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you forcing every pass? You can't force every pass. You have to throw the ball away if everything is covered. You also need to go through your progressions and not stay locked in on your first read all the time. That will get you in trouble too. Start checking the replays of all of your pass plays where you threw the pick. You will see somebody open that you should have thrown the ball too. If everybody was covered that means you should have thrown it away.. You will get punished with my sliders if you play reckless like that. If you continue to struggle just lower the CPUs INTs down to 45. Lower there catching to 45 too since you say you are struggling on defense too.
Yeah I was playing from behind so I guess I did get reckless. What play books do you use?
Old 10-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #238
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I was playing from behind so I guess I did get reckless. What play books do you use?
I got my own Custom playbook..
Old 10-12-2014, 05:54 PM   #239
Rookie

Nykez's Arena

Quote:
You had a good game throwing besides the picks. Damn Kafka channeled his enter Rodgers that game huh? Haha! Is this with the CPUs accuracy at 20?
yes, this was the all new green sliders from yesterday.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:17 PM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
So you have the USER INTs at 60?
Yuup. CB's still don't catch the picks. But I don't wanna move it up more an get 5 picks every game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »