Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 37 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-14-2014, 06:30 PM   #289
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
It felt right. Nothing felt overpowered at all. I was able to stop their offense at times which was a minor win in itself being they were the Broncos and I am the Raiders. Plus the fact that I only scored 3 was fine to me. My offense isn't anything special. I was able to run with MJD until they started loading the box and daring me to throw. I'd get a few here and there, but Carr is just not good enough as a rookie to consistently beat a good defense while being one dimensional.

Once they started loading the box, bring pressure, and daring me to beat them deep, it was over. I have no true speed threats Carr is bad against the pressure. It wasn't cheap AI or anything that beat me. It was balanced and challenging gameplay coupled with great AI strategy. Very enjoyable game.
Yeah if you aren't using some sort of strategy in your games that means the sliders are way too easy. My sliders will definitely force you to use strategy and play smart. That's how it's suppose to be. You will get realistic results(besides the broken areas) if you know what you are doing. Keep me posted man.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:37 PM   #290
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcityjames
Jarodd!!! what's up brother? long time, no see! i see your slider thread is keeping ya busy.....again. Haha!
Yo! What's good J? Long time man.. Yeah the sliders has definitely been keeping me busy this year. I lost interest after a while with 13 and 25 because there were just too many flaws with those games that made things too easy. I couldn't do anything about it with sliders. I was able to work with this Madden and make things competitive again so I'm enjoying the game again. There's still a few issue's I hope they fix with another patch but overall I'm having fun with the game. But how have you been man? Do you have 15?
Old 10-14-2014, 06:43 PM   #291
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

@Jarodd - Doing well, man. haven't got 15 YET. got 25 late because i found it for cheap $$$ haha. haven't had much time to play it until recently. i see a few flaws, like you said, but they don't bother me much yet because i'm so rusty.....we'll see what happens once i shake the rust off
Old 10-14-2014, 06:45 PM   #292
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
@Jarodd - Doing well, man. haven't got 15 YET. got 25 late because i found it for cheap $$$ haha. haven't had much time to play it until recently. i see a few flaws, like you said, but they don't bother me much yet because i'm so rusty.....we'll see what happens once i shake the rust off
What do you have it on? PS3 or PS4?
Old 10-14-2014, 06:49 PM   #293
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

@Jarodd - PS3....holding out as long as i can b4 buying new system haha
Old 10-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #294
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
@Jarodd - PS3....holding out as long as i can b4 buying new system haha
Madden 25 on PS3 was better then the one on PS4. You should check out my sliders for those. CPUs run defense against outside running was wack though. You need to get that PS4 man and get Madden 15..
Old 10-14-2014, 07:09 PM   #295
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Both teams definitely struggled passing but the run game was rolling. Did you drop the run blocking to 0?
No, I left it where it was.

The Raiders are one of the worst team defensively and gave up 212 rushing yards to the Jets in the opening game. Ivory averaged 10.2 yards a carry against them in the opener.

I'd say the result was pretty fare comparing it to real life.

I also refused to throw the ball in the 4th and OT unless I had to pick up a long first down... and this is why:

MLB 'Pittsburgh Pirates'
College FB/BB 'Penn State' 'Pittsburgh'
NASCAR 'Tony Stewart'

If you send me a friend request on the PS3 or 360, tell me who you are because if you don't, I just delete it.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #296
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Jarrod, what are your per gams sacks averages for HUM sacks of the CPU QB?

I'm making an extensive foray into the All Madden sliders and have had great success with Charter's thus far regarding the sacks issue.

I really like your green set, but there's something funky going on that I can't figure out where I seem to get 2x to 3x the sacks on the CPU when using your green set as compared to Charter's.

Any thoughts on what would be causing that? And any hard stats you could offer would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »