Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 07:41 PM   #297
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Red face Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
No, I left it where it was.

The Raiders are one of the worst team defensively and gave up 212 rushing yards to the Jets in the opening game. Ivory averaged 10.2 yards a carry against them in the opener.

I'd say the result was pretty fare comparing it to real life.

I also refused to throw the ball in the 4th and OT unless I had to pick up a long first down... and this is why:

Oh alright. I've seen you running the ball kind of easy in every game so I think you can handle that change.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:46 PM   #298
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Jarrod, what are your per gams sacks averages for HUM sacks of the CPU QB?

I'm making an extensive foray into the All Madden sliders and have had great success with Charter's thus far regarding the sacks issue.

I really like your green set, but there's something funky going on that I can't figure out where I seem to get 2x to 3x the sacks on the CPU when using your green set as compared to Charter's.

Any thoughts on what would be causing that? And any hard stats you could offer would be great.
I'm not sure why you are getting more sacks in your game with the green sliders compared to Charters. How man game have you played with the green set? The only time I seem to by have a sackfest is when I play a low rated QB. Other then that they get the ball off quick. This is with my black set though with there Passblocking and Accuracy higher.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:11 PM   #299
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Jarrod, love the sliders man. I use them every year. Make the game more frustrating/fun for me. I've got a question...who do you user while playing defense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2014, 11:26 PM   #300
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpic1
Jarrod, love the sliders man. I use them every year. Make the game more frustrating/fun for me. I've got a question...who do you user while playing defense?

What's going on man? I use either the Safety or LB.
Old 10-14-2014, 11:41 PM   #301
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Detroit Lions (1-0)01001727
Minnesota Vikings (0-1)2071020
Team Stats Comparison
DETMIN
Total Offense359345
Rushing Yards55145
Passing Yards304200
First Downs1218
Punt Return Yards56
Kick Return Yards122115
Total Yards486466
Turnovers25
3rd Down Converstion5-1210-19
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/11/1
Penalties5-401-5
Posession Time25:1434:46
Detroit Lions
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Stafford25/3532211
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Bush14312.21
Bell2199.51
Stafford155.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Pettigrew10818.10
Johnson48621.50
Bush4266.50
Ross33612.00
Bell3279.00
Tate16666.01
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Bridgewater14/2924014
Cassel0/1000
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Peterson341213.51
McKinnon5163.20
Felton133.00
Thielen133.00
Bridgewater122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Wright57214.40
Jennings49624.00
Patterson12626.01
Thielen12020.00

First game in a while that I'm going to blame Madden, lol. Two of my interceptions came in the fourth quarter whenever I was just trying to heave the ball own field to make something happen. One came on a hail mary at the end of the half.

Madden-made momentum switch occurred mid-4th.

There was big wind, caused Detroit to miss a field goal bad. I adjusted for it, made a 53-yarder. Next drive after forcing a punt, easy 49 yarder for the Vikings after adjusting for the wind. Wrong. The game, I don't know, forgot the wind was blowing and instead of my perfectly aligned kick went straight as if there was no wind at all. Fortunately, I forced another punt.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!

I stood underneath the ball and in good all Madden-fashion, Sherel's stood their like an idiot and the ball hit him in the head. This only happens whenever Madden/EA (EA because it occurs in NCAA 10 times more frequently) doesn't want you to return a punt but you do. Then I had four guys, not including my returner, run circles around the ball until a Lion made his way to it and picked it up. Two plays later, Bush scored.

RANT OVER.

Overall, it was a very good game. Like most games, I pretty much ran the ball on all three downs, all four when needed, in the second half.

This was with the green sliders with run blocking at 0.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 11:44 PM   #302
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
What's going on man? I use either the Safety or LB.

Just wanted to see. I use my Rammies (at least one more year till they move back to LA) and had been usering Quinn and I was getting lit up. 80-90% QB completion percentage every game. A few games ago I started mixing up who the user was and the QB percentage dropped more in line for what is normal. I just observed this and wanted to pass that along to anyone having trouble with that. Not sure if I'm breaking any ground here just wanted that to be noted. I use the green set and "graduate" to the others if I win the Super Bowl. I like where these sliders are at for now and when the baseball Cardinals are finished with the postseason I'm diving into a full Rams franchise.

Thanks again for making the game making the game more competitive every year. I appreciate all of your hard work

Old 10-15-2014, 12:12 AM   #303
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

For the record, just because I know what cpic is saying because it doesn't seem like any slider set fixes it. Stafford started the game 19 for 19. Robo QB is never going to go away in Madden, regardless of how great the sliders everyone here makes are.

A CPU quarterback can start running backwards trying to evade the rush and without looking, turn and throw a perfect bullet pass to a covered receiver.

I've tried most of the top slider makers sliders here and nothing ever works whenever it comes to that type of stuff.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #304
Rookie

OVR: 0

Had 2 interceptions against the lions if this continues ill drop it down to 50 but this is the first 2 int game I've had on this set 3 seasons in. Using green btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »