Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #25
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Most likely the Blue One.
Okay cool let me know how it goes..
Old 10-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

The passing game is still ****ed. EA can't fix it apparently, i mean who the **** are those devs to think it makes sense.

Even with the sliders, as pointed out, if you put the CPU QBA too low, you end up with too many sacks, even at 95-100 Pass Block. Did some testing at 20, got 8 sacks in one game with Demarcus Ware. What a beast huh...

So, 5 mins ago, i've reached the highest point of frustration in CCM.
Playing All-Madden, 12 min quarters. Normal Speed
50 Threshold
Sliders (what i used to run on Madden 25 on PS4) are set on :
QBa User : 10
QBa CPU : 25
PB User : 20
PB CPU : 95
User Reaction Time : 35
User P Coverage : 86
CPU Reaction Time : 40
CPU P Coverage : 80

I usually sim one year, just to get rid of players i don't want, and to draft some pieces.
Took the Packers, first game against Oakland.
QBs : Rodgers 92 -VS- McGloin 75
WRs : Cobb 90, Boykin 82, Cook (a 78 Rookie) -VS- Jones 78, Whalen, 73, Landrum (a 70 rookie)
CBs : I have 3 90+ CB -VS- two 82 and one 75.
Ss : My 2 Safeties are 85 + in zone coverage and 80+ in Play recognition -VS- their 75 FS and 62 SS.
OL and DL are pretty average.

I paused at the start of the 4th, and they're leading 20-15 with last McGloin's TD : A 45y pass on one foot with pressure, and nobody covered the guy, clinton dix was doing something else i don't know, but the ball landed in the middle of his zone, on the TD line, and there was only a 75 WR to get it. LOL.

Basically here's the stats : McGloin is 13/15 with the two incomp. being thrown out of bounds instantly at the start of the play because i was blitzing...
I don't see any difference between playing against a really bad secondary and a good one, same with the QBs controlled by the CPU. Putting the diffculty on All-Madden just makes the CPU a ****in Super Hero and that's it, no AI involved, 99% of the calls made by the CPU are the right ones, and you just have to get your **** shorted at the line of scrimmage on O and D, when the CPU just calls plays, doesn't seem to change anything, and it's magically working, because your WR will just stop his route( i just saw Cobb not starting his route, he just stayed at the line...), or your 95 MCoverage can't stay close to a 150 years old man with no legs running routes.

Seems like there's no right spot and this game is just flawed to death.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #27
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaezhil
The passing game is still ****ed. EA can't fix it apparently, i mean who the **** are those devs to think it makes sense.

Even with the sliders, as pointed out, if you put the CPU QBA too low, you end up with too many sacks, even at 95-100 Pass Block. Did some testing at 20, got 8 sacks in one game with Demarcus Ware. What a beast huh...

So, 5 mins ago, i've reached the highest point of frustration in CCM.
Playing All-Madden, 12 min quarters. Normal Speed
50 Threshold
Sliders (what i used to run on Madden 25 on PS4) are set on :
QBa User : 10
QBa CPU : 25
PB User : 20
PB CPU : 95
User Reaction Time : 35
User P Coverage : 86
CPU Reaction Time : 40
CPU P Coverage : 80

I usually sim one year, just to get rid of players i don't want, and to draft some pieces.
Took the Packers, first game against Oakland.
QBs : Rodgers 92 -VS- McGloin 75
WRs : Cobb 90, Boykin 82, Cook (a 78 Rookie) -VS- Jones 78, Whalen, 73, Landrum (a 70 rookie)
CBs : I have 3 90+ CB -VS- two 82 and one 75.
Ss : My 2 Safeties are 85 + in zone coverage and 80+ in Play recognition -VS- their 75 FS and 62 SS.
OL and DL are pretty average.

I paused at the start of the 4th, and they're leading 20-15 with last McGloin's TD : A 45y pass on one foot with pressure, and nobody covered the guy, clinton dix was doing something else i don't know, but the ball landed in the middle of his zone, on the TD line, and there was only a 75 WR to get it. LOL.

Basically here's the stats : McGloin is 13/15 with the two incomp. being thrown out of bounds instantly at the start of the play because i was blitzing...
I don't see any difference between playing against a really bad secondary and a good one, same with the QBs controlled by the CPU. Putting the diffculty on All-Madden just makes the CPU a ****in Super Hero and that's it, no AI involved, 99% of the calls made by the CPU are the right ones, and you just have to get your **** shorted at the line of scrimmage on O and D, when the CPU just calls plays, doesn't seem to change anything, and it's magically working, because your WR will just stop his route( i just saw Cobb not starting his route, he just stayed at the line...), or your 95 MCoverage can't stay close to a 150 years old man with no legs running routes.

Seems like there's no right spot and this game is just flawed to death.
I agree the Human Pass defense is pretty bad. Crazy thing is I can get the CPUs pass defense to play good but the USER DBs are just lost out there.. I'm gonna try something else out later when I get home. Hopefully it doesn't cause a sackfest. I can't lower the CPUs accuracy. All that does is cause them to hold on to the ball. When they do decide to throw it's the same results.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:04 PM   #28
Rookie

Testing blue set now
Old 10-01-2014, 04:04 PM   #29
Rookie

Jarodd,

you stated you are using Aaron's Auto Subs....I was on his page and noticed he has changed a few things....which set are you using? the old one or his latest....not sure if they make a difference or not.

Second, i have been playing with amor&sword AP sliders, since people indicated that all madden was not working well. Have you had any issues using All Madden in CFM..other then lots of sacks?
Old 10-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #30
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarodd,

you stated you are using Aaron's Auto Subs....I was on his page and noticed he has changed a few things....which set are you using? the old one or his latest....not sure if they make a difference or not.

Second, i have been playing with amor&sword AP sliders, since people indicated that all madden was not working well. Have you had any issues using All Madden in CFM..other then lots of sacks?
Other then the sacks and the CPUs completion percentage everything else is playing out fine with me..

I'll post the Auto-Subs I'm using from Aarons page later.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:15 PM   #31
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Testing blue set now
Okay let me know how it goes man..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 04:28 PM   #32
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Jarod, Glad to see you back, Coach Mode play now yeah i know everyone doesnt like coach mode and play now but i test everyones slider sets out and post stats as a tribute to all you guys that take time out to make sliders , Chargers 27 Jets 9 Rivers 24-29-314-2TD-82%, Rushing Oliver 15-41, Brown 13-22-1TD, Receiving Allen 6-93-1TD, Ajirotou 4-62, Floyd 4-60-1TD, Gates 2-51, Royal 3-23, Brown 3-15, Woodhead 1-12, Charger D 7 sacks Jets Geno 24-32-192-75%, Rushing Ivory 14-39, Receiving Decker 8-54, Cumberland 7-74, Kerley 3-28, Ivory 2-10, Nelson 2-11, Johnson 1-9 , Bohanon 1-6 , Jets D 6 sacks , 2 facemasks and 1 holding penalty , total plays 117, I used Green Set and very fast speed and changed fatigue to 65 with the updated auto sub set. all assists were off

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »