Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 41 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #321
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Think im gonna try the red set in my Steelers franchise.
Have you played any games with the red set yet?
Old 10-18-2014, 08:46 PM   #322
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by illini519
Played one and a half game with this set.

First game using the blue set, Geno Smith went 22/24 for 221 yards in 3 quarters before I quit the game. I didn't control any players really and I have Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor, Suh and other great defense players on my team. Next game I use the red set, in the first quarter and a half, Geno Smith is 13-13 209 yards 3 TDs, this time I didn't control anyone. Is this game broken or what? I was very optimistic about these sliders but looks like nothing fixes the QB.
USER pass defense is kind of broken. I do control a safety or LB so I help out a lot in coverage. Best thing I can tell you to do is lower the CPUs accuracy down as low as you want. You also need to play a bigger sample size of games. 3 quarters and a half of a game is not a good sample size.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:12 PM   #323

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by illini519
Played one and a half game with this set.

First game using the blue set, Geno Smith went 22/24 for 221 yards in 3 quarters before I quit the game. I didn't control any players really and I have Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor, Suh and other great defense players on my team. Next game I use the red set, in the first quarter and a half, Geno Smith is 13-13 209 yards 3 TDs, this time I didn't control anyone. Is this game broken or what? I was very optimistic about these sliders but looks like nothing fixes the QB.
Was it a lot of check downs and YAC? It seems like no matter what I do the cpu is hell bent on throwing the underneath stuff which then inflates the completion percentages. I've only played on All Pro but am considering making the leap to All Madden difficulty however if the same problem persists then maybe it's a lost cause.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:20 PM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 0

@Jarodd a few pages back you spoke of a strategy. I'm new to Madden and wonder if you could elaborate on a basic strategy that you may use.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #325
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Have you played any games with the red set yet?
Not yet. Im 2-1 on the green, all close games except against the panthers 8 sacks 1 pick. All default green.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:34 AM   #326
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I wanna see what more people think about the CPUs accuracy because I agree I don't believe there CPUs accuracy should be any lower then 25 too. Too much dink and and dunking plus they hold on to the ball lower but I noticed alot of other people playing with the CPUs accuracy super low so I decided to put the accuracy on 5 for the green set. I'll definitely be looking to move that slider up if more people are having these same issues. I know it doesn't elimiate the high completition percentage from the CPU with the accuracy lower. They just dink and dunk and take sacks.. But I'll definitely take that feedback into consideration if I make some changes during the week. Keep me posted too..

I'm also going to make some changes to the USER accuracy too for the green, red, and blue set. I usually have the accuracy higher on those sets but it seems like most people around here was handling the USER accuracy at 5 but I do have to take into consideration of how I have the CPUs pass defense setup so I'll probably make a few changes to those sets tonight.
I have to respectfully disagree, I'm using a set based on Charter04's original set with.....
all-madden
react/int./cov.= 70/30/70
qb acc= cpu-10 hum-7
INT GRN=10
I play with the house rules and all that but I must say the cpu just takes what you give them, I got burned by Geno Smith with a few deep passes when i took away the short stuff. They sometimes change the play at the line. But I still get smoked by cpu QB ALOT, and not just on dink and dunks
Old 10-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #327
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg82
I have to respectfully disagree, I'm using a set based on Charter04's original set with.....
all-madden
react/int./cov.= 70/30/70
qb acc= cpu-10 hum-7
INT GRN=10
I play with the house rules and all that but I must say the cpu just takes what you give them, I got burned by Geno Smith with a few deep passes when i took away the short stuff. They sometimes change the play at the line. But I still get smoked by cpu QB ALOT, and not just on dink and dunks
I said that before the patch. Don't know how it plays below 25 now. Before the patch they would hold on to the ball a lot and take a crazy amount of sacks. .
Old 10-20-2014, 06:38 PM   #328
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Not yet. Im 2-1 on the green, all close games except against the panthers 8 sacks 1 pick. All default green.
Cool. Keep me posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »