Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 42 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #329
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I've scored like 40 points the past two games, any way i can make it harder to score lol
__________________
SKOL VIKINGS
drockthebeast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 07:30 PM   #330
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
I've scored like 40 points the past two games, any way i can make it harder to score lol
Easy. Change the USER offense to the red set and raise the CPUs defense to the red set.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #331
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Easy. Change the USER offense to the red set and raise the CPUs defense to the red set.
Any tips on slowing down cpu offenses? We've only held 1 team below 20 points. The browns just scored 50 freaking points on us. Would changing the threshold back to 50 make it so the cpu offenses weren't so over powered?
__________________
SKOL VIKINGS
drockthebeast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:30 PM   #332
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
USER pass defense is kind of broken. I do control a safety or LB so I help out a lot in coverage. Best thing I can tell you to do is lower the CPUs accuracy down as low as you want. You also need to play a bigger sample size of games. 3 quarters and a half of a game is not a good sample size.


Waddup peep?


Are you resigned to this theory? I am not quite there yet, but certainly messing with the CPU's QB ACC helps put a "Band-Aid" on the situation... Unfortunately, it also makes for some truly "bad throws" from the CPU QB...


In fact, I experienced one where the CPU QB from my 35, did a 5 step drop back, rolled to his right to escape pressure, as he reached the sideline, threw across his body off his back foot toward the middle of the field, and sailed the ball through the goalposts! What was hilarious was watching his 6'6" tight end act like Vince Carter and take an un-human leap to try to catch the ball... Awesome.
theSliderWhisperer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #333
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Any tips on slowing down cpu offenses? We've only held 1 team below 20 points. The browns just scored 50 freaking points on us. Would changing the threshold back to 50 make it so the cpu offenses weren't so over powered?
Are you having a hard time slowing down both the pass and run?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:47 PM   #334
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
Waddup peep?


Are you resigned to this theory? I am not quite there yet, but certainly messing with the CPU's QB ACC helps put a "Band-Aid" on the situation... Unfortunately, it also makes for some truly "bad throws" from the CPU QB...


In fact, I experienced one where the CPU QB from my 35, did a 5 step drop back, rolled to his right to escape pressure, as he reached the sideline, threw across his body off his back foot toward the middle of the field, and sailed the ball through the goalposts! What was hilarious was watching his 6'6" tight end act like Vince Carter and take an un-human leap to try to catch the ball... Awesome.
So how do you like the USER accuracy at 35? I was thinking about testing the accuracy at that number for the black set. How are the sacks at that number? I haven't had any issues with the sacks at my current set up.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 01:46 AM   #335
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
So how do you like the USER accuracy at 35? I was thinking about testing the accuracy at that number for the black set. How are the sacks at that number? I haven't had any issues with the sacks at my current set up.

I actually have it set at "25"....

I think that I may have stumbled onto something curious with the new PS4 controllers and the sliders. Obviously the buttons are "pressure sensitive", just as before. But unlike the previous buttons, these seem LESS sensitive when mashed by my fat _ss thumb.

Wellll, my posse and I began noticing that at higher settings, the buttons seemed to be more sensitive (or maybe we had consumed so much brewski by then, that what we thought we felt was not truly being reflected in the game... LOL...) Nevertheless, the HIGHER the QB ACC setting for HUM, the better the "pressure sensitivity" seemed to work.

Being that you yourself certainly must be a ninja warrior with your thumb on your PS4 controller, I am certain that you can appreciate the value of good button sensitivity when playing QB. Also, at the higher setting, it seemed provide better "syncing" between the OL and the drop back's, especially on screen passes.

Again, it may have been the brewski effect, but for the beta sliders, we decided to keep the setting for the time being....
theSliderWhisperer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:09 AM   #336
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
I actually have it set at "25"....

I think that I may have stumbled onto something curious with the new PS4 controllers and the sliders. Obviously the buttons are "pressure sensitive", just as before. But unlike the previous buttons, these seem LESS sensitive when mashed by my fat _ss thumb.

Wellll, my posse and I began noticing that at higher settings, the buttons seemed to be more sensitive (or maybe we had consumed so much brewski by then, that what we thought we felt was not truly being reflected in the game... LOL...) Nevertheless, the HIGHER the QB ACC setting for HUM, the better the "pressure sensitivity" seemed to work.

Being that you yourself certainly must be a ninja warrior with your thumb on your PS4 controller, I am certain that you can appreciate the value of good button sensitivity when playing QB. Also, at the higher setting, it seemed provide better "syncing" between the OL and the drop back's, especially on screen passes.

Again, it may have been the brewski effect, but for the beta sliders, we decided to keep the setting for the time being....
My bad man. I meant to say the CPUs accuracy at 35.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.

Top -