Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-23-2014, 08:34 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you having a hard time slowing down both the pass and run?
Just the pass running it depends on the RB but id get torched by Tebow.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #338
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

playing green set, things are great, cept with each passing week, its harder to run the ball. Any tips would be great. Week 1 (vikings) ihad 30 att for around 145 yds. Since then, im probly averaging less than 2.5ypc......I don't even have a chance.....
Old 10-25-2014, 09:53 AM   #339
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

21 att for 43 yds in 4th vs GB._.. I am clueless, i dont even have a chance to make a move lol.._..
Old 10-25-2014, 08:01 PM   #340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
21 att for 43 yds in 4th vs GB._.. I am clueless, i dont even have a chance to make a move lol.._..
I upped the run blocking to 30.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #341
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Just the pass running it depends on the RB but id get torched by Tebow.
I really ain't got many tips for the pass defense because of how broken it is. Best thing I can tell you to do is roam around in coverage and try to force the CPU to keep everything short. I just keep it basic too with 2 man, Cover 1, Cover 2, and Cover 3, with a man blitz mixed in here and there. I'm really hoping they drop a patch to help out the USER coverage. I just want it to look like the CPUs pass defense.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #342
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
playing green set, things are great, cept with each passing week, its harder to run the ball. Any tips would be great. Week 1 (vikings) ihad 30 att for around 145 yds. Since then, im probly averaging less than 2.5ypc......I don't even have a chance.....
Quote:
I'm surprised you are struggling to run the ball. That's been the area where most guys are having success with. Raise the USER run blocking up to 10 and see how it goes for a few games.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:41 PM   #343
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I really ain't got many tips for the pass defense because of how broken it is. Best thing I can tell you to do is roam around in coverage and try to force the CPU to keep everything short. I just keep it basic too with 2 man, Cover 1, Cover 2, and Cover 3, with a man blitz mixed in here and there. I'm really hoping they drop a patch to help out the USER coverage. I just want it to look like the CPUs pass defense.

I hope they do too. It's so frustrating throwing a pick on a slant, then to have the CPU throw slants all day while you watch your linebackers wait until the ball is caught before they even step up. My players don't react well until the ball is caught. Would also be nice from time to time to dislodge a ball the computer catches like they do to me all of the time. This game is beyond frustrating. I'm close to calling it quits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2014, 09:43 PM   #344
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

I'm really enjoying these sliders. Im on the red set on offense and the Green Set on defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »