Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #345
Rookie
 
tylorlenart's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I was playing the Bears and the game froze i was up 24-14 in the 3rd quarter. I replayed the game and ended up losing 23-21. Brandin Cooks caught a bomb, but was tackled on the two yard line. 2 seconds left No timeouts GAME OVER! It was a heart breaking lose. I'm 7-4 on the season and in first place of the NFC South. I'm using the Bucs, but i fantasy drafted.
tylorlenart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:00 AM   #346
Banned
 
TheSaints7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Anyone tried the Black Set? How's it play?
TheSaints7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:28 AM   #347
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: North Carolina
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Anyone tried the Black Set? How's it play?
Bring your A-Game and know how to play. You will actually have to play instead of calling money plays all game long.
d4rkn1ghtcrawler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 11:29 AM   #348
Banned
 
TheSaints7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1ghtcrawler
Bring your A-Game and know how to play. You will actually have to play instead of calling money plays all game long.
Cheers, whats your record with these?
TheSaints7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #349
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: North Carolina
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Cheers, whats your record with these?
5-4 right now in my CFM with the Panthers.

You got to have great stick skills on defense and you have to blitz on running downs and stuff. You have to read the defense BEFORE the snap. Dude, this is legit. I've always played with Jarodd21s black set and I am getting my *** kicked.

The reason I am sticking with the black set because I believe it's going to make me better in the long run.
d4rkn1ghtcrawler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:49 PM   #350
Banned
 
TheSaints7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1ghtcrawler
5-4 right now in my CFM with the Panthers.

You got to have great stick skills on defense and you have to blitz on running downs and stuff. You have to read the defense BEFORE the snap. Dude, this is legit. I've always played with Jarodd21s black set and I am getting my *** kicked.

The reason I am sticking with the black set because I believe it's going to make me better in the long run.
Thanks for the info. I am in Y5 of my Steelers Franchise but it has gradually gotten easier each season so this set should make it difficult again (which I like). It gets a tad boring if your putting up 35+ points each game. Even though my steam is full of stars, it still shouldn't happen.
TheSaints7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:03 AM   #351
Rookie
 
prezidentj33's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Man I'm struggling even on the green set. cant run very well and wow passing is pretty tough. maybe I just suck but if I play on all pro it's too easy. not sure what to do. the worst part about the game is the robo QB and or maybe not robo QB but the user pass D just plain sucks. if you don't play mistake free defense you will just lose.


I'm almost done playing the game it's so frustrating. I even have QB passing at 10 and seems to help but still human pass D stinks.


Anyone have any suggestions? how much can I turn down pass D for them to help at all? or what do I need to do on D to make it better? I also play on normal speed. does it make a huge difference playing on fast and very fast for gameplay? maybe that's what I need to try?
prezidentj33 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:59 AM   #352
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Man I'm struggling even on the green set. cant run very well and wow passing is pretty tough. maybe I just suck but if I play on all pro it's too easy. not sure what to do. the worst part about the game is the robo QB and or maybe not robo QB but the user pass D just plain sucks. if you don't play mistake free defense you will just lose.


I'm almost done playing the game it's so frustrating. I even have QB passing at 10 and seems to help but still human pass D stinks.


Anyone have any suggestions? how much can I turn down pass D for them to help at all? or what do I need to do on D to make it better? I also play on normal speed. does it make a huge difference playing on fast and very fast for gameplay? maybe that's what I need to try?
I have a few tweaks and some optional tweaks coming real soon.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:03 AM.

Top -