Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 01:11 AM   #345
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I was playing the Bears and the game froze i was up 24-14 in the 3rd quarter. I replayed the game and ended up losing 23-21. Brandin Cooks caught a bomb, but was tackled on the two yard line. 2 seconds left No timeouts GAME OVER! It was a heart breaking lose. I'm 7-4 on the season and in first place of the NFC South. I'm using the Bucs, but i fantasy drafted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 09:00 AM   #346
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Anyone tried the Black Set? How's it play?
Old 10-29-2014, 09:28 AM   #347
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Anyone tried the Black Set? How's it play?
Bring your A-Game and know how to play. You will actually have to play instead of calling money plays all game long.
Old 10-31-2014, 11:29 AM   #348
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1ghtcrawler
Bring your A-Game and know how to play. You will actually have to play instead of calling money plays all game long.
Cheers, whats your record with these?
Old 10-31-2014, 04:41 PM   #349
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Cheers, whats your record with these?
5-4 right now in my CFM with the Panthers.

You got to have great stick skills on defense and you have to blitz on running downs and stuff. You have to read the defense BEFORE the snap. Dude, this is legit. I've always played with Jarodd21s black set and I am getting my *** kicked.

The reason I am sticking with the black set because I believe it's going to make me better in the long run.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:49 PM   #350
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkn1ghtcrawler
5-4 right now in my CFM with the Panthers.

You got to have great stick skills on defense and you have to blitz on running downs and stuff. You have to read the defense BEFORE the snap. Dude, this is legit. I've always played with Jarodd21s black set and I am getting my *** kicked.

The reason I am sticking with the black set because I believe it's going to make me better in the long run.
Thanks for the info. I am in Y5 of my Steelers Franchise but it has gradually gotten easier each season so this set should make it difficult again (which I like). It gets a tad boring if your putting up 35+ points each game. Even though my steam is full of stars, it still shouldn't happen.
Old 11-01-2014, 01:03 AM   #351
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Man I'm struggling even on the green set. cant run very well and wow passing is pretty tough. maybe I just suck but if I play on all pro it's too easy. not sure what to do. the worst part about the game is the robo QB and or maybe not robo QB but the user pass D just plain sucks. if you don't play mistake free defense you will just lose.

I'm almost done playing the game it's so frustrating. I even have QB passing at 10 and seems to help but still human pass D stinks.

Anyone have any suggestions? how much can I turn down pass D for them to help at all? or what do I need to do on D to make it better? I also play on normal speed. does it make a huge difference playing on fast and very fast for gameplay? maybe that's what I need to try?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 08:59 AM   #352
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Man I'm struggling even on the green set. cant run very well and wow passing is pretty tough. maybe I just suck but if I play on all pro it's too easy. not sure what to do. the worst part about the game is the robo QB and or maybe not robo QB but the user pass D just plain sucks. if you don't play mistake free defense you will just lose.

I'm almost done playing the game it's so frustrating. I even have QB passing at 10 and seems to help but still human pass D stinks.

Anyone have any suggestions? how much can I turn down pass D for them to help at all? or what do I need to do on D to make it better? I also play on normal speed. does it make a huge difference playing on fast and very fast for gameplay? maybe that's what I need to try?
I have a few tweaks and some optional tweaks coming real soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »