Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 46 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-02-2014, 10:55 PM   #361
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

New tweaks on the front page.

November 2nd- On all 4 sets I lowered the CPUs catching to 45, lowered the CPUs INTs to 45, raised the CPUs fumbles to 40, lowered the USER Catching to 45, lowered the USER INTs to 45 raised the USER fumbles to 40, raised the USER tackling to 40, and lowered the USER/CPU FG accuracy to 20.

November 2nd- On the green set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 40, raised the CPUs tackling to 40, and raised the USER pass blocking to 85.

November 2nd- On the red set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 45, raised the CPUs tackling to 45, and raised the USER pass blocking to 70.

November 2nd- On the blue set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 50, raised the CPUs tackling to 50, and raised the USER pass blocking to 55.
November 2nd- On the black set I raised the CPUs runblocking to 55, raised the CPUs tackling to 55, and raised the USER pass blocking to 40.

Made a few adjustments due to the issues some guys were having along with what I was seeing in the games I was testing. Dropped the CPUs catching and INTs to 45. Those have been big complaints over the last few weeks especially from guys using the green set. The green set is suppose to be for guys who are trying to get adjusted with the All-Madden gameplay but it was seeming a bit too difficult for at least 80 percent of the guys using that set in certain areas..

I also raised the USER pass blocking to 85 on the green so guys can get more time in the pocket to go through there reads and make better decisions with the ball. You still can't go out there and just force passes into traffic. You have to make smart decisions and throw the ball away if nothing is open. I can tell from what I read that most of the guys who are struggling are being reckless with the ball. If you need to take time and get in the lab to work on making better reads and decisions with the ball you should. Check the replay of all of your passes and see if there was other areas you could have thrown the pass or simply thrown it away. You can't force every pass. There's no way you will ever get better playing like that. With the current setup I have with the green set you shouldn't be struggling with the passing like that..

Dropping the CPUs catching to 45 and raising the USER tacking to 40 should help tone down the CPUs completion percentage a little bit. You should see a few more drop passes and a few passes getting knocked loose from hits.. It doesn't fix the problem completely but it helps it out a little. The USER pass defense still needs to be addressed with a patch to fully help out the coverage.
Old 11-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #362
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
I used green but bumped CPU tak to 50 & I still average over 5 yards per carry. Passing is a different story. I can't pass well. CPU comes out of Nowhere and int or drops int. CPU May be a bit to good on offense overall.
Start checking the replay after all your passes and see if you could have thrown the ball some where else. Work on going through your progressions. You can't stay locked in on your first or else you will struggle. I just dropped a few tweaks that should help you out some. Keep me posted..
Old 11-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #363
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallp26
I am having almost the exact same issues
Plug in the new tweaks..
Old 11-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #364
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

The challenge with these is great but they're just stupid hard. Ive played 5 games with different teams and have only forced 1 punt and have given up no less than 40.
Its not so much the CPU is dominating but the All-Madden cheese is unbelievable. I've been playing All-Madden since the game came out and haven't seen it as much as I have with this set (Green set btw). So much twitch running and spin moves for big gain every time. Also no one comes off blocks and the CPU QB is never under 80%.

Are you using a formula this year again? Such as no CPU categories under 75 or something like that? I think that's why these play so tough then all the other sets.

I tip my hat if your actually winning games on the black set. Good lord....lol

Edit: If you're not using a formula, I would consider dropping QBA to 2 or 3 or maybe WR catch to 30-35. Got to have something to compensate for the insane accuracy (on any difficulty).

Last edited by DetroitStyle; 11-03-2014 at 11:41 AM.
Old 11-03-2014, 02:37 PM   #365
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
The challenge with these is great but they're just stupid hard. Ive played 5 games with different teams and have only forced 1 punt and have given up no less than 40.
Its not so much the CPU is dominating but the All-Madden cheese is unbelievable. I've been playing All-Madden since the game came out and haven't seen it as much as I have with this set (Green set btw). So much twitch running and spin moves for big gain every time. Also no one comes off blocks and the CPU QB is never under 80%.

Are you using a formula this year again? Such as no CPU categories under 75 or something like that? I think that's why these play so tough then all the other sets.

I tip my hat if your actually winning games on the black set. Good lord....lol

Edit: If you're not using a formula, I would consider dropping QBA to 2 or 3 or maybe WR catch to 30-35. Got to have something to compensate for the insane accuracy (on any difficulty).
Are you doing your testing in CFM? Sliders play out different in Play Now. Do your testing in franchise. Test these out with the new tweaks. They drop a fair amount of passes with the catching at 45..

Naw I'm not using 75 and under formula this year. Didn't have to. They work fine by just having it on All-Madden and tweaking either way which is a relief. Got tired of keeping stuff in that 75 point range.

Yeah the games are tough on the black set but it's not impossible. I win games and so do a few of my friends who use my sliders. It's tough seeing the CPU complete that high percentage but it just seems like they hold on to the ball and take dumb sacks when the accuracy is too low. So it really boils down to which issue you are willing to tolerate. I tolerate the high completion percentage because I do force them to punt a realistic amount of times per game..
Old 11-03-2014, 03:21 PM   #366
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you doing your testing in CFM? Sliders play out different in Play Now. Do your testing in franchise. Test these out with the new tweaks. They drop a fair amount of passes with the catching at 45..

Naw I'm not using 75 and under formula this year. Didn't have to. They work fine by just having it on All-Madden and tweaking either way which is a relief. Got tired of keeping stuff in that 75 point range.

Yeah the games are tough on the black set but it's not impossible. I win games and so do a few of my friends who use my sliders. It's tough seeing the CPU complete that high percentage but it just seems like they hold on to the ball and take dumb sacks when the accuracy is too low. So it really boils down to which issue you are willing to tolerate. I tolerate the high completion percentage because I do force them to punt a realistic amount of times per game..
Yea, I've been testing exclusively in Play Now. Didn't really buy into the whole it plays differently in CFM theory. I'll take your word for it though and try it out in CFM.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #367
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm using the black set and the only issue I'm seeing is DL not shedding blocks on run plays.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:17 PM   #368
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davon_A_Brown
I'm using the black set and the only issue I'm seeing is DL not shedding blocks on run plays.
Lower the CPUs Runblocking down 5 points. .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »