Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2014, 05:21 PM   #369
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Yea, I've been testing exclusively in Play Now. Didn't really buy into the whole it plays differently in CFM theory. I'll take your word for it though and try it out in CFM.
It's true man. I wasted a month doing all my testing in play now only to jump into CFM and find out the gameplay was different. I had a totally different set in play now..
Old 11-04-2014, 12:58 AM   #370
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

Jarrod, I appreciate your efforts trying to put lipstick on this pig but I'm finally giving up unless EA ends up fixing this mess. I'm ok offensively, but defensively I can't do anything. I've been shredded the last two game by two greats...Matt Cassel and Mike Glennon, 92 and 87%. I like a challenge, but this just isn't even remotely fun anymore. I need to quit now before I throw my controller through the TV.

I'm playing with the Rams and I know they suck, I watch them play every Sunday, but it shouldn't be this bad. I shouldn't get picked apart by two garbage QB's.

I know I'm not a great Madden player but I don't think I'm this bad. I've tried several other slider sets this year and found many to be too easy. I've used your sets the last few years and they are always the best, but this game is way too broken. Doesn't matter what I try on defense, I constantly get shredded. And this is just a few games in this time, before my players all lose confidence and and it gets worse. Sorry for ranting, I'm just frustrated with this game.

Thank you again for all of the hard work you put in every year to make this game competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-2014, 03:41 AM   #371
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am trying to figure out how to post a reply here. I have written two, the first many days ago, but neither has been posted yet. I am trying this quick reply option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 04:21 AM   #372
Rookie

Quick reply doesn't work if I ask a question. All I get is the message my post must be cleared, but nothing ever happens.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:47 AM   #373
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpic1
Jarrod, I appreciate your efforts trying to put lipstick on this pig but I'm finally giving up unless EA ends up fixing this mess. I'm ok offensively, but defensively I can't do anything. I've been shredded the last two game by two greats...Matt Cassel and Mike Glennon, 92 and 87%. I like a challenge, but this just isn't even remotely fun anymore. I need to quit now before I throw my controller through the TV.

I'm playing with the Rams and I know they suck, I watch them play every Sunday, but it shouldn't be this bad. I shouldn't get picked apart by two garbage QB's.

I know I'm not a great Madden player but I don't think I'm this bad. I've tried several other slider sets this year and found many to be too easy. I've used your sets the last few years and they are always the best, but this game is way too broken. Doesn't matter what I try on defense, I constantly get shredded. And this is just a few games in this time, before my players all lose confidence and and it gets worse. Sorry for ranting, I'm just frustrated with this game.

Thank you again for all of the hard work you put in every year to make this game competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you man. If EA simply tunes the USER pass defense to play like the CPUs this game would be great. The USER pass defense is bad. The only reason I force them to punt a fair amount of times per game is because I play safety and try to take away there first read forcing them to dump it short or hold on to the ball for a sack or a hit. Don't get me wrong it's not the solution to the problem because they still shred me when they want but it does help me get them off the field enough. We'll just have to see what happens when they drop another patch.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:08 PM   #374
Rookie

OVR: 3

I was using fast but think I might change to normal speed to help have time passing. Worried it may make my run game even better though. How do u think changing threshold to 50 would play?
Old 11-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #375
Rookie

Did the maintenance this morning fix anything?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #376
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
I was using fast but think I might change to normal speed to help have time passing. Worried it may make my run game even better though. How do u think changing threshold to 50 would play?

I use 50 and it plays well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »