Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Yeah, in All-Madden (Does the same for Legendary in Fifa apparently...) all CPU players get an hidden +5 hidden boost at some stats. "Super Hero" as i told ya x)
Might cause some Sliders effects to not be as balanced as we would want them to be.
I was thinking about switching the level difficulty to All-Pro, and tweaking the sliders into some heavy stuff (like 95 Pass Coverage for the CPU) to see what happens.
Maybe lowering the CPU Pass blocking a lil' bit, so the QB gets more pressure, which should lead to more hurries and cause incompletions, hopefully not too many sacks (i'm actually thinking about editting every QB to have the throw away trait so they don't take as many sacks).
Also, the game being in All-Pro,i dont have to care about the exponential stuff regarding Speed (You had an issue with the CPU DB's having the Bonus +5 Speed getting exponential when you were trying to lower the threshold so the RB's could run a bit more faster than most LB's, so dumb) so i'll try to lower the Threshold slider to see if the DB's stick better to the receivers, same with the DLinemen being able to catch up with RB's...

I'll see if i find something nice, and if so, i'll just post the sets i have for info, with the stats of the game.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:48 PM   #34
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

On my way home, going to be Playing some more games today... I am really considering QB roater edits... Then doing complete offline 32 control CFM so the game last a lot longer for one year... But I really don't wanna go that route...

My issues are CPU accuracy, trying find nice balance.
Run game don't want to easy, to hard for either side.
And of coarse, sacks. Obviously!!!

I can live with sacks for most part, but when kills drives, then it's a issue.

So QB edited rosters seem like a good idea... Not sure yet...

Be doing some testing today.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:06 PM   #35
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Hey Jarod, Glad to see you back, Coach Mode play now yeah i know everyone doesnt like coach mode and play now but i test everyones slider sets out and post stats as a tribute to all you guys that take time out to make sliders , Chargers 27 Jets 9 Rivers 24-29-314-2TD-82%, Rushing Oliver 15-41, Brown 13-22-1TD, Receiving Allen 6-93-1TD, Ajirotou 4-62, Floyd 4-60-1TD, Gates 2-51, Royal 3-23, Brown 3-15, Woodhead 1-12, Charger D 7 sacks Jets Geno 24-32-192-75%, Rushing Ivory 14-39, Receiving Decker 8-54, Cumberland 7-74, Kerley 3-28, Ivory 2-10, Nelson 2-11, Johnson 1-9 , Bohanon 1-6 , Jets D 6 sacks , 2 facemasks and 1 holding penalty , total plays 117, I used Green Set and very fast speed and changed fatigue to 65 with the updated auto sub set. all assists were off
How did the gameplay feel to you on Coach Mode?
Old 10-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #36
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
How did the gameplay feel to you on Coach Mode?
The Game play didn't feel bad , The sacks were high total of 13 for the game, But then again that's happening to everyone's games .
Old 10-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #37
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
On my way home, going to be Playing some more games today... I am really considering QB roater edits... Then doing complete offline 32 control CFM so the game last a lot longer for one year... But I really don't wanna go that route...

My issues are CPU accuracy, trying find nice balance.
Run game don't want to easy, to hard for either side.
And of coarse, sacks. Obviously!!!

I can live with sacks for most part, but when kills drives, then it's a issue.

So QB edited rosters seem like a good idea... Not sure yet...

Be doing some testing today.
It really doesn't bother me about the CPU getting a hidden boost on All-Madden. They need it in some areas. I just wanna be able to adjust the sliders to fix certain areas that are overpowered. I shouldn't be having this kind of trouble getting the CPUs completion percentage down. That's really my main problem. Everything else is adjustable.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #38
Rookie

Wow. These sliders are amazing, major props to you Jarrod.

Will post stats then my thoughts.

Buffalo vs Jets 27-30 final OT
Geno Smith: 22/41 308yards 2 TD's 1 int
Ej Manuel: 25/31 2 TDs 0 ints
Cj spiller: 98 yards on 20 attempts with 1 TD (fumbled the ball with 5 mins left in ot set us up to kick FG)
Chris Johnson: 12 attempts 92 yards
Robert woods had 97 yards on 5 receptions.
Randall Cobb had 77 yards an 1 TD on 5 Receptions.
Reggie wayne had 2 receptions for 67 yards an 1 TD.

Defense
Jets
Muhammad Wilkerson 2 sacks
Antwan Barnes 2 sacks
Antonio allen 1 sack
Paul Posluszy 1 sack
Quinton Coples 1 sack

Buffalo
Marcell dareus 1 sack
Kyle Williams 1 sack
Nigel Bradham 1 sack
Jerry Hughes 1 sack

Antwan Barnes led the Jets in tackles.

This is probably one of the most exciting games of madden I've ever played, there were 2 possesions by each team one of them was a geno smith fumble at the 50 an i figured the game was over but nope we stopped them. Sacks were a problem like always but sliders can't fix that. The bills were 0-4 while i was 3-0 I figured it was gonna be an easy win but im glad it wasn't. I think I might up user qb accuracy, it felt like geno missed too many throws. Also user pass blocking felt a little too low, my o line is all in 90's an i feel like i should get a little more time. Will also up Cpu pass block to try an stop sacks.

Starting up game vs the giants now will let you guys know how it turns out.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:35 PM   #39
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It really doesn't bother me about the CPU getting a hidden boost on All-Madden. They need it in some areas. I just wanna be able to adjust the sliders to fix certain areas that are overpowered. I shouldn't be having this kind of trouble getting the CPUs completion percentage down. That's really my main problem. Everything else is adjustable.
Exactly. The completion percentages that is bothering me... I have Nuked the pass coverage, still didn't help all to much. I feel like its reaction time that needs to be nuked way up.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:54 PM   #40
Rookie

Has anybody tried lowering the CPU's WR catching to deal with the CPU completion percentage? Yes it would mean more drops and feel/look unrealistic...but it might solve the issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »