Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 50 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #393
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
Jrodd,
I am using your slider set in online CFM. I would rather use the offline CFM but did the online due to the stats sim issue. Do you know if your sliders work the same with online CFM as they do with the offline CFM? Thank you
I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I haven't tested them in an online CFM yet. How are they playing out to you online and which set are you using?
Old 11-09-2014, 11:17 PM   #394
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
BTW Jarodd,

thanks for all the work you put into Madden and NCAA - you made it fun again!
Thanks man! Glad you are enjoying them..
Old 11-09-2014, 11:35 PM   #395
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I haven't tested them in an online CFM yet. How are they playing out to you online and which set are you using?
2-1 so far. (Green set)
Beat Miami 31-28 on a FG as time expired.
Got destroyed by the 49ers 41-3.
Beat Cleveland 29-23 in OT.

I moved the game speed to normal for the Cleveland game as well as upped the pass blocking to 85 and I didn't get sacked as much. I like the sliders so far. They are a good challenge for me but not crazy. Did I read somewhere they fixed the offline sim stats issues? No need to play the online CFM then? Thanks for the sliders bro!
Old 11-09-2014, 11:48 PM   #396
Banned

cpic1's Arena

OVR: 1

They work much better at fast speed vs. normal. When you play at "fast" speed the difference between the HUM speed and the CPU speed isn't as great IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2014, 12:36 AM   #397
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
2-1 so far. (Green set)
Beat Miami 31-28 on a FG as time expired.
Got destroyed by the 49ers 41-3.
Beat Cleveland 29-23 in OT.

I moved the game speed to normal for the Cleveland game as well as upped the pass blocking to 85 and I didn't get sacked as much. I like the sliders so far. They are a good challenge for me but not crazy. Did I read somewhere they fixed the offline sim stats issues? No need to play the online CFM then? Thanks for the sliders bro!
Okay cool.. Yeah they fixed the sim stats for Offline..
Old 11-10-2014, 04:01 AM   #398
Rookie

OVR: 0

After finding the green and red sliders (over two seasons) too easy I bumped up to blue. Though I still win a lot, losing only to really strong teams, I still get into shootouts against all teams. My scores are all like
55-48, 62-52 etc. This is mainly due to teams passing 50+ times a game with 80-85% completion percentage (My defense allows 399.5 passing yds per game). I usually control a Safety to cover the deep threat, but I get hammered by constant slant routes for 10-15 yards a pop. Which settings control how often a team passes? How to I take away the deep threat and the slant routes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 11-10-2014, 04:02 AM   #399
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
After finding the green and red sliders (over two seasons) too easy I bumped up to blue. Though I still win a lot, losing only to really strong teams, I still get into shootouts against all teams. My scores are all like
55-48, 62-52 etc. This is mainly due to teams passing 50+ times a game with 80-85% completion percentage (My defense allows 399.5 passing yds per game). I usually control a Safety to cover the deep threat, but I get hammered by constant slant routes for 10-15 yards a pop. Which settings control how often a team passes? How to I take away the deep threat and the slant routes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I am afraid if I lower QB accuracy for WR catching it will be too easy again....
Old 11-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #400
Rookie

Hi, I have a question about the pass reaction.
Does a higher set of pass reaction increase the chances the defender swats the ball (if in bad position due to bad pass coverage) or pass reaction affects just the time (reducing it at higher set) the defender needs to get to the WR, TE, RB once the ball is caught?

In other words, if the defender is in a bad position due to a bad pass coverage set am I able to make him "fly" (to recover faster) to the WR, before he catches the ball, using a high value for pass reaction?

thanks in advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »