Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 11-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #409
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well maybe they started throwing a lot once they were down.. Play a few more games and we'll look to make some tweaks of your scores continue to look like that. You definitely might have to crank it up to the black set.

Include sacks when you total up the plays.
I get a good number of sacks, 3-4 a game. Usually when the QB scrambles.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #410
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
I get a good number of sacks, 3-4 a game. Usually when the QB scrambles.
Okay well make sure you add your sacks and there sacks to the total number of plays you get per game. Keep me posted on your next few games..
Old 11-13-2014, 02:08 AM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have used your green and red set in the past and had pretty good experiences with them. I am struggling with the green this year. I am 3-3 with the Bengals which is ok but I am really struggling to move the ball. I have 6 tds and 17 ints. I think I will be moving the reaction time way down. I get too many plays that seem really unrealistic. For example my tight end will be running down the right seem and the DB will be about a half yard behind him and on his outside hip towards the sideline. I then will throw the ball more toward the middle of the field trying to keep the ball on the opposite side of the trailing DB. When my QB releases the ball it is almost like the DB gets this sudden speed burst or warp around my TE and gets better position on the ball and intercepts it. Is this the reaction slider causing this? Kinda takes the fun out of it. Maybe I am the only one having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 04:26 AM   #412
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Okay well make sure you add your sacks and there sacks to the total number of plays you get per game. Keep me posted on your next few games..
Hey Jarodd,
just wanna give you a quick update. I moved my offense to the black setting but kept defense at blue, because red would just be too easy. However, I bumped USER pass block up a notch, because my RB just wasn't gettin' it done. MY QB's had more rushing yardage LOL!

I tested the settings on various saves to get a feel with good and bad teams. I love the results, but for a reason I didn't expect. Because it is hard to drive against the defense when on black settings, I was forced to take it slowly and had mostly long, sustained drives, usually about 11-15 plays each. It also made me start concentrating on EVERY SINGLE DOWN. You really have to play each down as if it is 3rd and six. I had to learn to really pay attention to pre-snap reads and audible accordingly. I still threw some INT's but only because of stupid, bad decisions.

For anyone struggling I really suggest making sure you keep your offense on the field. You hear commentators on TV talk about that all the time, and in this game, if you struggle on defense as I do, it is imperative.

This also meant that the CPU offense had, at the end of the day, very realistic stats, which was my main goal in the first place.

I lost a lot with the weak teams but won often with strong teams. Very often even the strong teams had quite a tough time, but for some odd reason, I could pull away in the 4th quarter. Perhaps a stamina issue? Either way, I love these settings.

As a side note to toot my own horn: My Dolphins had a great upset over Denver last night, but only because of a huge amount of luck. I returned the openeing KO for a TD. First Broncos drive I returned a fumble 10 yds for TD, next drive I had a pick-six, 33yds. At the end of the 1st quarter I was up 21-0. Their offense after that became relentless and I barely managed a 35-31 win. Great game!
Old 11-13-2014, 07:05 AM   #413
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
I have used your green and red set in the past and had pretty good experiences with them. I am struggling with the green this year. I am 3-3 with the Bengals which is ok but I am really struggling to move the ball. I have 6 tds and 17 ints. I think I will be moving the reaction time way down. I get too many plays that seem really unrealistic. For example my tight end will be running down the right seem and the DB will be about a half yard behind him and on his outside hip towards the sideline. I then will throw the ball more toward the middle of the field trying to keep the ball on the opposite side of the trailing DB. When my QB releases the ball it is almost like the DB gets this sudden speed burst or warp around my TE and gets better position on the ball and intercepts it. Is this the reaction slider causing this? Kinda takes the fun out of it. Maybe I am the only one having this issue?
Is this happening with the resent updates from the other day?
Old 11-13-2014, 07:11 AM   #414
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinBlues
Hey Jarodd,
just wanna give you a quick update. I moved my offense to the black setting but kept defense at blue, because red would just be too easy. However, I bumped USER pass block up a notch, because my RB just wasn't gettin' it done. MY QB's had more rushing yardage LOL!

I tested the settings on various saves to get a feel with good and bad teams. I love the results, but for a reason I didn't expect. Because it is hard to drive against the defense when on black settings, I was forced to take it slowly and had mostly long, sustained drives, usually about 11-15 plays each. It also made me start concentrating on EVERY SINGLE DOWN. You really have to play each down as if it is 3rd and six. I had to learn to really pay attention to pre-snap reads and audible accordingly. I still threw some INT's but only because of stupid, bad decisions.

For anyone struggling I really suggest making sure you keep your offense on the field. You hear commentators on TV talk about that all the time, and in this game, if you struggle on defense as I do, it is imperative.

This also meant that the CPU offense had, at the end of the day, very realistic stats, which was my main goal in the first place.

I lost a lot with the weak teams but won often with strong teams. Very often even the strong teams had quite a tough time, but for some odd reason, I could pull away in the 4th quarter. Perhaps a stamina issue? Either way, I love these settings.

As a side note to toot my own horn: My Dolphins had a great upset over Denver last night, but only because of a huge amount of luck. I returned the openeing KO for a TD. First Broncos drive I returned a fumble 10 yds for TD, next drive I had a pick-six, 33yds. At the end of the 1st quarter I was up 21-0. Their offense after that became relentless and I barely managed a 35-31 win. Great game!
I'm glad you figured out a combination that works perfect for you. If your not forced to concentrate on each play and make the right decisions then that means the sliders are weak. Hopefully that combination continues to work for you because I hated seeing those crazy high scoring games you had.
Old 11-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Is this happening with the resent updates from the other day?
Yes, I changed the pass coverage and reaction down to 85. I have looked at other sliders that have the reaction slider way down and the pass coverage in the 80s or 90s. I may try a game or two like that to see how much different it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2014, 01:02 PM   #416
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
Yes, I changed the pass coverage and reaction down to 85. I have looked at other sliders that have the reaction slider way down and the pass coverage in the 80s or 90s. I may try a game or two like that to see how much different it is.
You can do that or maybe lower the CPUs INTs to 40. You also should start checking the replays to see if you could have made a better decision with the pass like throw it to someone else who was open or simply throw it away. You can't force every pass. You are suppose to pay for it if you are forcing passes into traffic. There coverage shouldn't be that tight with the green settings because I'm finding openings with the black settings. I have the Passblocking high on the green set to give you plenty of time to go through your progressions. You can also try raising the USER accuracy to 25 to help you squeeze passes into tight windows. Raising the accuracy also loosen up the coverage a little bit.

Last edited by Jarodd21; 11-13-2014 at 01:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »