Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2014, 01:12 PM   #417
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Hey Jarrod21....question...using black sets ..on kickoff and punts....I can barely make it to the 20...think my best return was to the 29 lol.....is that normal....haven't seen anyone return for good yards
I just saw you posted this in the wrong thread. Haha! Yeah returning kicks is tough but it's not impossible. I returned one in this past season I played. I rather it be tough like this instead of returning 6-10 a season like it was in the past.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:27 AM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You can do that or maybe lower the CPUs INTs to 40. You also should start checking the replays to see if you could have made a better decision with the pass like throw it to someone else who was open or simply throw it away. You can't force every pass. You are suppose to pay for it if you are forcing passes into traffic. There coverage shouldn't be that tight with the green settings because I'm finding openings with the black settings. I have the Passblocking high on the green set to give you plenty of time to go through your progressions. You can also try raising the USER accuracy to 25 to help you squeeze passes into tight windows. Raising the accuracy also loosen up the coverage a little bit.

Thanks for the advice. I usually watch replays of almost all plays. I just plain suck on all madden this year. My run game is horrible also. averaging about 2.6 yards a carry. I try to be patient as people say but when I do that I just get nailed in the backfield. Even when I use that precision modifer when running it still seems I don't have the best control and it seems to slow the running back way down. So it is forcing me to pass more.
I used armor and swords all pro sliders and they were too easy. I had Bernard and Hill both over 1000 yards on the season. Went 13-3 and won the Super Bowl. Won like 11 straight games and that bored me. With these sliders on all madden forgettaboutit. lol Really wanted to throw my controller tonight. ha ha 3-5 now with 7 td passes and 21 ints. Hell that is even with some restarts. The last time I used your all madden sliders I would win 11 to 12 games but lost in the playoffs 3 out of the 4 seasons I played. I guess the game is just harder this year.
Old 11-14-2014, 11:43 AM   #419
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
Thanks for the advice. I usually watch replays of almost all plays. I just plain suck on all madden this year. My run game is horrible also. averaging about 2.6 yards a carry. I try to be patient as people say but when I do that I just get nailed in the backfield. Even when I use that precision modifer when running it still seems I don't have the best control and it seems to slow the running back way down. So it is forcing me to pass more.
I used armor and swords all pro sliders and they were too easy. I had Bernard and Hill both over 1000 yards on the season. Went 13-3 and won the Super Bowl. Won like 11 straight games and that bored me. With these sliders on all madden forgettaboutit. lol Really wanted to throw my controller tonight. ha ha 3-5 now with 7 td passes and 21 ints. Hell that is even with some restarts. The last time I used your all madden sliders I would win 11 to 12 games but lost in the playoffs 3 out of the 4 seasons I played. I guess the game is just harder this year.
Haha! Did you plug in those tweaks I gave you? You can also try lowering the CPUs tackling to help open up your running. Drop it to 35 and work with that for a few games.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #420
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Hey Jarrod. If you have a chance can you run a test with you black sliders and move the AI QB ACC down to 10 or less and let me know what changes you see in gameplay.

I have a feeling that the QBA slider basically trumps all other sliders.

Thanks.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm Tryna find a good set with competition and real life stats. Can you tell me wat sliders I should use when I play 13-15 mins qtrs I average over 40 which is not real at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #422
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz and skins 202
I'm Tryna find a good set with competition and real life stats. Can you tell me wat sliders I should use when I play 13-15 mins qtrs I average over 40 which is not real at all
Try out my blue or black set. My black set is the hardest.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 0

Will do and let u know how they work out for me
Old 11-17-2014, 03:37 PM   #424
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Jarodd well done with the black set again this year! When I first looked at your setup for the set I must admit I was a little skeptical with the CPU ACC @ 55 due to the fact the USER pass D is awful, but after playing around with my own sliders I decided to plug yours in and I must say the game plays great. The Jets face a murders row of QB's right out of the gate and even with my crappy secondary they held their own against them. I play similar style of D like you and I try to cut off or jump the drags and slants with the MLB. I wish the USER man coverage was better in the game but I've learned to adjust and stay the course. I did lower USER ACC and CATCH as well as PASS BLOCKING.... Geno was completing way to high of a percentage and we all know how much he stinks! Thanks for all your time and effort.

Last edited by greed8819; 11-17-2014 at 04:40 PM. Reason: ..............

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »